Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[2 v 2] Venomous [Gale/Kat vs Sparrow/Mei] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:56 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 6: ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED.

Gale: 30/30
Kat: 20/20
Sparrow: 20/20
Mei: 25/25

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HAHA

HA

kuropeco rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 4 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:23 pm
[ first dice = Gale / second dice = Sparrow ]

The Haunted House held a myriad of rooms within its dilapidated, ramshackle walls, most of which were not ordinary in any sense of the word. There were rooms with neon pink walls and talking sheep at the doors, rooms entirely filled with water, rooms that held nothing but crates and boxes filled with books. It was a never ending maze of chaos and confusion, since there seemed to be an infinite amount of rooms.

The room Gale Gentry was traipsing through was long and rectangular, with a glossy tiled floor, heavy midnight-blue drapes, and a distinct lack of proper decorations. Instead, thick metal chains hung from the ceiling in long, silver ropes, and the floor was littered with trap tiles that sunk down and disappeared beneath your feet, keeping you stuck until you managed to wrench your leg free (which took a significant amount of time).

Gale had already been the victim of two such tiles before he reached the elaborate (and uncomfortable) couch on the other side, collapsing on top of it with a disgruntled sort of expression on his face. He rubbed at his ankle, now sore, and reached a hand up to tap at the headset against his ear.

"Kat? You doing all right? Where are you?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sparrow, on the other hand, hadn't meant to get to the Haunted House in the first place - and now he wondered how exactly he was going to get out of it.

He didn't want to think if he got out of it, since that was rather melodramatic and the last thing Sparrow wanted to do was admit that there was a chance he wouldn't return. He wasn't ignorant of the fact that hunters roamed these halls as well - no one was - so to ward off any intruders (and to make himself feel safer), Sparrow was idly striping the walls of its shadows as he made his way down the hallway, pressing his lips together in irritation.

Where in Jack's name is the exit?

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 2 Total: 13 (2-40)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:41 pm
[ First dice: Kat // Second dice: Mei ]

Having only been here once before, Kat was eager to hunt again. The last battle had been with that red headed wolf like girl. She was an adorable looking girl, but the fact that she was a member of the canine family..no she couldn't shake that. Being the all time cat lover she was, she knew dogs were the enemy!

Creeping through the building in search of Gale, whom she had tagged along with, she spotted the blond boil in one of the rooms already. Well, that was easy. It would have been a hell of a lot easier if they had gone at the same time, but that was pretty much her own fault. If she didn't have her coffee before she left, she would have gone bat s**t insane. Though, that might have proved helpful in battle. Shrugging it off, Gale's voice came over the headset, 'causing a wry grin to spread across her lips.

Oh! He hasn't seen me yet! :Jack, your such a child!: Shush!

Sneaking up behind the death hunter, Kat raised her hands, looming over behind Gale. "Right behind you!" Whether or not this would startle him, was yet to be seen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, the doll found herself back at this place. This was starting to become a nuisance. It hadn't even been a week since the whole hunter issue had occurred, the bracelet slowly corroding away, was still there. Fidgeting with it, she continued along the halls of the haunted house, hoping to make an exit without going through a battle again. Doubtful, but she would cling to that hope as she searched for an exit.

The first thing--or person rather--she spotted, was a familiar boil. Squinting at him from a distance, it took only a moment before she realized who it was she was looking at. Sparrow..? This was the first time she had encountered another student while she was here. This was a good thing, right?

Closing the distance between them, Mei strode over towards the reaper and called out to him. "Sparrow? Is that you?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:08 pm
Gale nearly fell off the couch.

As it was, he jumped a good foot in the air, his hackles already rising, hearing Jinhai laughing in his head. Coughing a little to hide his embarrassment, cheeks tinged pink, Gale pushed himself to his feet and smoothed down the front of his jacket.

"Glad to see you made it all right," he said dryly. "Anyway, thanks for coming along with me. I know it's not all that interesting, having House duty, but - "

<< Gale. >>

What?

<< Halloween students. >>

Gale pressed his lips together. His eyes flickered towards Kat, lifting the rifle in his hands.

"Change of plans," he said. "Looks like we've got company."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The voice behind him startled him, but it was familiar, and Sparrow twisted around, glancing warily into the shadowy darkness of the hallway that stretched out in both directions.

"Mei?" he said, and took a step towards her, brushing shadows from his fingertips. "Mei, hey, what are you doing here?"

It hadn't escaped him, what had happened to the ghoul - he'd been as much involved in trying to get the missing students back as anyone else, after all, and he would have thought that she would stay away from the Haunted House as much as she could.

Not that anyone really chose to wind up here. Sparrow reached out a hand and touched her shoulder gently.

"You okay?" he asked. "Looks like we're both stuck here, unfortunately. Any idea on how to get out?"

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:27 pm
That was exactly the reaction she was hoping for. Covering her wide grin with her hands, it was all she could do to keep from laughing. "Sorry~ I couldn't resist." The snickering continued a little longer before she finally wiped the tears from her eyes.

"You as well." The grin was still present as she folded her arms behind her head. "Not a problem." If she was going to be on house duty, then all the better if she was here with someone else. Being here alone, only talking to Xedis..it got pretty dull.

Cocking her head to the side, her grin grew a little wider as he mentioned 'company'. "Oh?" Could Gale's weapon sense them or something? Why couldn't hers? Xedis, your as useless as ever. :Likewise, a**.: Snickering, the huntress summoned her pistols, ready for whatever came their way.

"Any idea how close they are?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei smiled when he remembered her name, shrugging at his question. "Oh, you know..walking to the dorms, I take a wrong turn and end up here." The ghoul sighed, brushing a bit of hair clear of her face. It was like she was constantly walking into trouble, whether she wanted to or not. The fact that she ended up here was a little distressing, especially since it was normally hunters she encountered at the end.

Breaking free of her train of thought when he rested his hand upon her shoulder, her grew a little wider, though forced. "I'm fine. I heard that you were part of the siege. Thanks for helping us out of there." Glancing about the area, the ghoul shook her head.

"No..I never did find an exit in this place. I usually end up back at the school after dissipating when fighting hunters. So we should probably be wary of that as we search for one."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:56 am
Gale shifted a little, resting the barrel of the rifle against his shoulder, and frowned. "I'm not sure where they are, exactly," he said. "Jinhai can just sense the FEAR from the creatures - "

<< Not to mention I can hear them, idiot. >>

" - and he can hear them - shut up, Ginny - but if they're close enough that we can hear them, then they've just gotta be right around the corner. If we draw them into the room, we have a better chance of defending ourselves - out in the hallway, it's too easy to lose track of them.

The floorboards beneath their feet creaked a little, and Gale swung the gun down, wincing a little. The weight of the newly rejuvenated weapon was still a little unfamiliar, and he was still getting used to it.

He lifted it and directed it towards the door.

"Stay ready."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah," said Sparrow, and shook his head, smiling wryly. "Yes, sounds a bit like my own story, I'm afraid. I was on my way to get some food when I wound up here. Bit of a nasty shock, but, well, there wasn't anything to be done about it, and now I'm stuck here."

His smile flickered a little, softened, and Sparrow squeezed Mei's shoulder gently before dropping his hand again, playing a little with the shadows between his fingers. "Ah, yes...it was rather...ah...well, let's just say I'm glad it's over with," he finished, not wanting to press the matter. The ghoul looked tired, and he could not imagine her circumstances as it was.

Creak.

Sparrow's head snapped up abruptly. His fingers snaked out, grabbing a hold of Mei's arm as he lifted his other hand, pressing a gloved finger to his lips to warn her to be silent.

Something told him they were not alone in the house.

Quietly, he tilted his head to the side, gesturing for her to follow him without making any noise, grasping the door handle of a room to their left and twisting, pushing the door open. If they could get into the room, they might be able to hide from any potential threats - there were dozens upon dozens of rooms in the Haunted House, after all - they might be able to lose themselves in one of them.

It was too bad he had picked precisely the wrong room.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 pm
Nodding, Kat perched herself on the arm of the couch, watching the doorway for any sign of enemies arriving. "That's a useful ability." She answered in a hushed tone, straining to hear whoever it was that was approaching. "Alright, sounds like a plan to me." Luring them into the room shouldn't be much of a problem, really. In fact, if they were lucky, they might end up waltzing right in themselves. Either or, the hunt was about to begin.

Positioning herself, Kat kept her weapons raised, ready to strike out at Gale's command. She had no idea what it was they would be facing together, but from the sounds of things, there was more than one there. From what she could judge, there was two. But then again, there could be more, they had no way of knowing until they finally showed themselves.

Nodding to Gale, she locked her gaze on the entrance.

Unfortunately not. However it was they kept ending up in this place, it appeared to be random. It didn't matter where they were, or where it was they were going, this place just seemed to find them when they were least expecting it. "Well, on the bright side..this is the first time I ended up here with someone else, who wasn't a hunter. That's good news at least, right?"

Smile still present, the ghoul nodded again. "Yes, I am as well." Though, she wasn't quite sure it was was over yet. She had a feeling this was something of an intermission. Whatever the hunters had planned, they hadn't carried it out yet. At least, not that she knew of.

Creak.

Hearing the sound at the same time as Sparrow, she looked to him just as he grabbed her arm. Acknowledging him with a single nod, the ghoul followed him towards the room. It was difficult to keep quiet in this house, but somehow, for the most part, they seemed to manage it.

However, the need to be quiet was useless as they practically walked right into the hunters trap.

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 7 Total: 18 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:40 pm
The last person Gale had expected to see was the one that walked through the door.

"...Mei," he said quietly. He didn't make a move to shoot her, but neither did he lower the gun, instead standing steadily in front of her, in position to attack if need be.

Why did they always run into each other in the most inconvenient circumstances? It seemed as though nothing he ever did managed to prevent them from constantly encountering one another, and Gale pressed his lips together, exhibiting a small sigh of resignment.

"...this is unfortunate," he murmured to Kat, but lifted the gun, pointing it at Mei.

"I'm sorry about this."

[ HP: 30/30
DMG: 12 ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sparrow, on the other side, felt his insides drop horribly. There were not one, but two hunters inside - one with some sort of enormous gun, the other with two smaller handguns; and neither looked pleasant, despite the male of the two being a great deal shorter than Sparrow was.

Instinctively he stepped closer to Mei, gritting his teeth.

"What do you - " he started to say, but there was a loud bang, rattling the chains on the ceiling, a shot from the hunter's gun exploding towards Mei. Sparrow through himself towards the ghoul, but his attempts failed, the blast ricocheting throughout the room. He staggered backwards, head ringing, and stumbled to the floor, hands pressed against his temples.

"Mei - Mei - !

[ HP: 20/20
DMG: ]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:41 pm
Kat narrowed her gaze when the reaper boy stepped into the room. He struck her as someone she knew for some reason, but she couldn't quite place him just yet. Looking to Gale as he spoke, what she guessed was the girls name, she began to wonder if the two knew each other. Well..this must be awkward for them then..

Cocking her head to the side ever so slightly, Katherine took it this was someone Gale wanted to avoid fighting. She would have taken over for him, but he had already fired the shot.

Kat watched silently as the reaper dove in to try and stop the shot, only to have the bullet hit home. It was only when he spoke she finally recognized where she had seen him before. "Oooooh!" Her grin reappeared upon her features as she stood to her feet, pointing the weapons at the reaper. "I know you!"

Without another word, she fired a round at the boy.

User ImageSTATS
Hunter Trainee
----------------------------------
HP: 20/20
TARGET: Sparrow
DAMAGE: 4
CHARGE: 1/3
ABILITY: Charged Whisker (Gamblers Chance Y2 Mech)

When Mei entered the room, she was greeted with the barrel of Gale's gun directed at her. Blinking, she locked her gaze with the hunter, unable to hide her shock of finding him here again. Fate was a b***h apparently. To make things worse, Gale was accompanied by another hunter she had never seen. This..could go badly for her and the reaper.

"I'm sorry about this."

Her eye widened a little more, knowing full well what was coming next. Barely having time to react, she caught sight or Sparrow trying to reach her before the bullet did. Unfortunately, the power of Gale's gun won out in the end.

The strength of the shot was enough to knock the ghoul back into the wall, as she struggled to stand again. She definitely didn't miss being shot at..

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 13/25
TARGET: Gale
DAMAGE: Not attacking
FEAR ABILITY: Medic / Medic + / Medic Advanced

kuromeez

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:12 pm
Why was it always Mei? Why couldn't it have been someone else, like that little red werewolf that had done much more damage to him than he had thought she would, or the cowboy looking creature who had collapsed the ceiling in an effort to escape? Or even just some random creature, one that he didn't have ties to at all. But instead it was Mei, again and again.

Fate certainly was a b***h.

User Image

[ HP: 60/60 30/30
Target: N/A.
Damage: N/A.
Charge: 1/3 ]

--------------------------------------------------

The bullet caught him in his side, spinning Sparrow around, and he hissed out an exclamation, wincing. It definitely hurt, but the force wasn't nearly as much as the one that the blonde hunter had shot at Mei, and Sparrow staggered forward, summoning his scythe, feeling the familiar weight in his hands.

"Sorry, but I don't make familiar with hunters," he snarled and leapt forward, swinging the scythe in a wide arc. He didn't hit the huntress, however, who was just out of his reach, and the blade of the scythe caught in one of the chains dangling from the ceiling, a horrible screech of metal on metal ringing throughout the room.

Sparrow yanked his weapon free and stood glaring at the girl, moving protectively in front of Mei.

"Why do you say you know me?"

User Image
[ HP: 40/40 16/20
Target: Kat
Damage: 0 LIKE A BOSS ]

LividPeas

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 pm
Kat watched in awe as the boy summoned his scythe. It was really quite amazing how human--hunter like these reapers were. Not paying any attention to Gale's prey, Kat closed a little bit of distance between her and Sparrow, only to jump back when he swiped his scythe out at her. For a close combat weapon, that scythe has some decent range on it.

"You mean you don't recognize me?" One would think that goggles, glowsticks, ect. was easy to remember. That was until she realized that she wasn't even in her true form when they had met. "Oooh. right, right. I was in one of those golem things. You might remember be better as that little short owl boy who netted you a while ago. Hmm? Remember me now?"

User ImageSTATS
Hunter Trainee
DAMAGE: not attacking
CHARGE: 1/3

Clutching at the large wound in her side, Mei watched as Sparrow stood in front of her protectively. Jack..she hoped he fared better then she just did, this was going to take a hell of a long time to recover. Pulling herself from the ground, she ran at Gale, attempting to strike out at the blond hunter. Fumbling her attack, she managed a weak punch before crashing to the ground again.

"Jack..your gun is annoying.." She muttered quietly, not wanting to move right away. His weapon was a pain in the a** before Gale got promoted, and now it got bigger!?

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 13/25
DAMAGE: 1 lol
kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:01 am
"Yes, well," said Gale, flinching a little as her fist caught his side, pushing him a few steps to the left. Jinhai made a soft noise in his mind, warning him, and Gale gave a tight nod, exhaling slowly. "It's really very heavy sometimes."

He lifted it, pointed it, and shot again, aiming this time for her leg.

User Image

[ HP: 60/60 29/30
Target: Mei
Damage: 4
Charge: 2/3 ]

Sparrow paused for a moment, frowning, the scythe still held tightly in his hands.

"You mean..." he started to say, but then his thoughts caught up to him, and a scowl crossed his face, eyebrows drawing together.

"I remember you," he said lightly. "You're the one that tried to kill me. Not that that's an unusual thing for your kind, but really, if you wanted to flirt, all you had to do was ask me out to dinner."

User Image
[ HP: 40/40 16/20
Damage: N/A ]

LividPeas

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:13 am
Oh! Did he finally remember now! Was he going to start cursing her name, and try and get revenge for what she had done? Waiting for the storm to hit, she was instead hit with a light drizzle. Wow..this boy has some great self control apparently..

Blinking at the reaper, Kat's jaw slowly dropped open before she quickly snapped it shut again. "What? Flirting? How did--why would you--What?!" She on the other hand, did not have his self control. Raising her weapons, she loosed a few rounds at Sparrow.

User ImageSTATS
Hunter Trainee
DAMAGE: 3
CHARGE: 2/3

His weapon was heavy? Well, with it being that big, she could only imagine how much it bloody weighed! Moving to sit up, she heard another shot, and a split second later, he leg was searing with pain. "OW!" She was at least thankful that this shot wasn't as powerful as his last, but damn did this hurt!

Sitting up, she clutched her newest gun shot wound. Well, this was going to make things a hell of a lot more difficult to attack now!

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 9/25
DAMAGE: not attacking this round

kuromeez

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:03 am
He didn't fire again - not yet, at least, Jinhai making quiet noises inside of his mind that might have been speaking; but Gale pushed them aside, and the dragon fell silent as he stepped over towards Mei.

"...I haven't seen your...what is it you call it - boilfriend? - lately."

User Image

[ HP: 60/60 29/30
Target: Mei
Damage: N/A
Charge: 2/3 ]

He glowered at her, irritated, and gave a low hiss of pain as the bullets whizzed past him, a few of them landing where they were supposed to. Staggering backwards several steps, Sparrow leaned on his scythe and looked up at the hunter.

"What?" he asked innocently. "Isn't it true that if a ghoul hits a boil, they like them or something?"

User Image
[ HP: 40/40 13/20
Damage: 0 ]

LividPeas

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:16 pm
How the heck could he be saying such a thing! Her face flushed, as she practically stared at the boy with a dumbfounded expression. "Whaaaat?" That just--how would he--why would he--AGGHHH!

"I think its a little different, considering the circumstances, don't you think!?"

User ImageSTATS
Hunter Trainee
DAMAGE: not attacking
CHARGE: 2/3

"He's been busy for a while. He was away until recently. Why bring it up?" She asked, curious.

Waiting until he drew a little closer, Mei drove her fist into his leg, in pay back for him shooting hers. Luckily for him though, punches were nothing compared to gun shot wounds.

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 9/25
DAMAGE: 4

kuromeez

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items