Quote:
User ImagePerhaps Daska was the more practical of his brothers, but there were certain traits that they all shared. This wasn't to say that Daska was not more respectable or less persuasive than his brothers - he knew his way around a female, after all - but he was not constantly trolling for a** like Røvstik - nor was he as blatant as his other brother, Sølvslips. No, Daska had a cool indifference that seemed to be just as effective as drawing in females - females that looked for a male that would treat them as they secretly yearned to be treated - like s**t.

He had been eyeing a particular female, one who pushed all the proper buttons. Silvery, feminine. He could tell that an inner goddess lurked within.

All he had to do was free her.

Daska positioned himself directly in her line of travel, violet eyes clashing with her golden orbs.

"Hello."

Quote:
User ImageAlouette had been sulking constantly since her arrival within the pride. Parmelia and Sakhr had traipsed off as they were wont to do, and Tasnim had been swept away by some married fellow. Suffice it to say, Alouette was more than mildly annoyed - and when a large fellow stepped into her path, her first instinct was to snap at him with claw and tooth.

As he boldly captured her gaze, Alouette was more than slightly taken aback. Her breath hitched and held, and for a moment she was lost in the crystal depths of his amethyst gaze. So bold.

"Hello," Alouette replied breathlessly, swaying forward helplessly.

Quote:
User ImageSometimes it was far too simple. Daska didn't mind - sometimes a fight wasn't what he was looking for. As he gazed into her golden eyes, Daska knew he had to have her.

"Come closer. I am Grei." There was no sense in giving his first name. In truth, it would not matter. The brothers had a habit of sharing their collective harem of females, and Daska was not entirely captivated by any one in particular at any given moment.

Except right now - for the time being.

He could sense the neediness - the loneliness - that swept off of this female in waves. She was perfect.

"Your name?"

Quote:
User ImageGrei. She'd heard the name pop up recently - the return of old blood always seemed to cause an uproar among the masses, no matter who it was. This family in particular had been called odd, strange - more often than not left to their own devices. All three brothers were equally handsome, and at the moment Alouette did not understand why they were looked upon as being strange - or even queer.

"Alouette," she replied in a soft tone, taking a step closer to the large male. She was forever lost in his eyes. She'd never seen a more magnificent male.

Quote:
User ImageShe swayed closer.

"Not too close," Daska whispered gruffly, his tone steely silk. "I don't like being touched. Physical contact is not something I'm entirely fond of."

He paused a beat.

"You are so lovely," Daska continued, lifting a paw to ghost across the cusp of her ear. His paw traced alone the curve of her jaw. A butterfly's touch, nothing more.

"I am Grei," he repeated himself, leaning in closely, "you will be my sub."

She could not deny him - Daska did not bother phrasing his request as a question.

"I can show you things you did not know existed. Things that will take your breath away - things that will shock your senses."

Quote:
User ImageThere was absolutely something about the male that made Alouette feel a little uncomfortable. Perhaps it was the way he spoke to her in deep and intriguing tones, or the way his eyes seemed to devour every last breath of her , or perhaps it was simply the fact that he was the first male that had approached her without looking for "company" in no uncertain terms.

Her answer would be yes - but there was a part of her that did not want to give in so easy.

"What if I say yes? What then? And what if I decline the offer?"

Quote:
User Image"If you say yes, you must be very certain. There will be no going back on your decision. You must understand that you will not be the only female I seek, nor will this be an arrangement of love - however, this relationship will benefit the both of us entirely - and you must listen to everything I have to say. If you agree, you give yourself to me."

He shrugged and looked suddenly disinterested.

"If you say no, well. The rest of your nights will be spent wondering about the life you could have led as that of a sub."

Daska smiled and waited.

Quote:
User ImageShe didn't like the way he looked as if she bored him, and so Alouette stepped forward even closer - though not too close, as she remembered that he did not like being touched - and inhaled deeply of his very muscular, masculine scent. It was entirely too intoxicating and manly, and Alouette could feel herself drawn in by him.

"I agree to your terms," she whispered silkily, a low purr vibrating in her throat.

She couldn't even remember what his terms had been, in truth. Forming coherent thoughts was too difficult when within such close proximity to the male that stood before her.

Quote:
User ImageDaska Grei gave a cold, satisfied smirk before he pulled away from the female. He felt no love for her, none at all, but the day was young and he had much to teach her. "Come with me," he rumbled softly, "I will take you to my home. I share it with my brothers - and you will belong to them, as well. We are all family, Røvstik and Sølvslips and I - and we will treat you well, as a proper sub should be treated."

Daska rose to his feet and padded off. He knew she would follow.

They always did.

Quote:
User ImageAlouette was not certain of the decision she'd made, but she'd made it and now she was going to have to own it. She didn't mind, in truth, and just watching the muscular sway of Grei's body as he moved away from her spurred her into action.

She might not have found a gentleman, but at least she'd found someone to claim her, to spend time with. It was sad, but Alouette was quite used to being subservient to males. She'd been raised a proper banu, after all, and a proper banu knew how to treat her pad.

Grei would not regret claiming her.