Welcome to Gaia! ::

Equalists

Back to Guilds

Need some bending taken away? Amon the Job. 

Tags: roleplay, Legend of Korra, Equalists, The Equalists, korra 

Reply Equalists
Thou Art Absent? Posteth Here! [OOC]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:02 pm
This thread is OOC. Please post here if you are going to be absent, or you may be kicked from the guild by mistake! <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:04 pm
And to start this thread off, I will be absent starting this Friday due to a Young Marines encampment , followed by a long flight back to my home and then school starting on the next day as well as my reunion with my original Young Marines unit. It's possible that I may post on Tuesday, but I won't be back for sure until Thursday.

A lot of stuff going on! <3

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Xpherix Xiedos

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 pm
I'm going to be very busy for the next couple of weeks but I will try posting when I can!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:31 pm
Guys, I apologize for this in advance, but for the next year or so I may disappear from Gaia for days or even weeks at a time! I plan on devoting more of my time to the Young Marines and schoolwork, as well as doing research for Marine Corps jobs for when I'm older.

Sorry about this guys. sweatdrop I'll still be online sometimes, but not like it's my job or anything!

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

KikwiPenguins

Newbie Noob

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 am
I'm not sure for how long this will be but I may be inactive at times now because my laptops monitor is not showing any picture when I turn it on, and I'm sure of it because I been in the light (Which people usually say and see a dull picture of their desktop). So even if I am on here a lot, I may be on an off just because I get bored..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 pm
I've been absent for awhile. D: But I shall be active again?  

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

Crylo Ren
Captain

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:51 am
0-Azula-0
I've been absent for awhile. D: But I shall be active again?

Yes please. You still need to finish your OC, and it would be great if people were active again. <3  
Equalists

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games