<P> Pic-A-Nic (Xun/Asedri) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:42 pm
He had gone to pick up the little worried mouse as he had promised - even if the current appearance had made thing a little... well, stranger than they would have been otherwise. The puzzled glances had subsided quickly enough, however, and off with Asedri and Soterios he went.

At least no one would have to worry about her whereabouts now.

Sadly, this meant no dragon ride this time around, or at least he assumed such. Still, the path they had taken had been easy and pleasant. "How about here ?" The little clearing looked just perfect.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:29 pm
"Sure!"

Asedri nodded, glancing up at Xun. It was odd not having to look quite so far up to look at his face and that he actually looked like a boy was odder still. Sure, the Dragon King had explained what happened as best as he could, but it did not mean it was any less strange. She wasn't sure why he had not tried to change on his own...he could turn into a dragon after all, so why not a boy? That seemed a much simpler change than growing scales.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:44 am
The Dragon King nodded, then spread out the cloth so that he could put down the basket on something that was not grass. He certainly would not mind sitting on grass - and he doubted that Asedri would, either - but better to have something in between grass and basket... mostly because it was not a picnic basket. It was one of the large wicker baskets Lindita kept spools of cloth into, lined with some more cloth to keep it from being stained.

He had done a pretty good job with improvising, he thought.

It was... strangely normal, in a way, but taking care of little mouses was a very important duty. He could tell how worried the little girl was.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:37 pm
Asedri was grateful for Xun keeping his promise, she had been more than happy to get outside and do something for a change besides worrying. Visiting the faerie castle had been a nice distraction, but that had only been for a day. Other than that she had mostly just been reading or spending time with Maddie. She really, really hoped everyone would be back soon and safe.

Once the blanket was spread out she sat down on it. "Thank you, Xun."  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:33 pm
Xun Jiang, for his part, more or less flopped down onto the grass as soon as everything was laid out. Not exactly graceful, true, but without his wings his balance really did feel shot to hell. It was getting better, slowly...

...And then he would just need to get used to having wings and a tail again.

"It is no problem." One hand reached to pick up a stawberry from one of the smaller baskets, holding it out for Soterios to take.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:19 pm
Soterios, who looked a bit different today- like a sugar glider rather than just a mouse, reached for the berry when it was offered to him and nibbled on it. Tiny ears flicked up and he chittered at Xun. *Thank you.*

Asedri laughed as Soterios readjusted himself on her shoulder so he could more easily eat the treat that the Dragon King had offered him. "Are you okay, Xun?" She had never really thought about the problems suddenly loosing a wings and tail might cause since she had never had either herself.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:25 am
"I am alright." That much was true. If his divinity had made the potion random, like he thought happened, then there could have been much worse things he could have become, the dragon king figured.

He would not know for sure unless he tried it again, through.

"This is just a little strange to get used to." He felt so small... and so light, still. It was definitively strange.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:31 pm
"Not much fun...since you aren't used to being small?" Asedri plucked a strawberry from the basket. Being small was something she was very familiar with, she was quite tiny compared to her friends- most of which were very near her age. It did not really bother her anymore, she just got used to looking up at everyone. Being small did have its advantages though, it helped a lot with sneaking for example.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:18 pm
"It does not bother me too much." He admitted, carefully unpacking fruit, cheeses, and the sandwiches that Lindita had made for them and spreading them on plates, laying them on the sheet. This way, they would both be able to reach everything easily.

"It is just strange. I have not been this short since I was much younger." Much younger definitively meaning much younger in this case. Probably the night elven equivalent of a teenager. The Dragon King did not plan to figure out how old that must have made Illisia.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:18 pm
She nodded. That certainly made sense. "So, how long are you stuck like that anyway?" He had explained how it had happened, but had left out that little detail.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:17 pm
"A week or so." At least, that was how it worked on mortal races. He figured that if anything, it might wear out more quickly, if that was to vary at all. It was what Ti Lung was hoping, at least.

"It has been three days, so..." Four more to go. In theory. Predictably, he reached for one of the tuna sandwiches. "What have you been up to lately ?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:06 pm
"I got to visit the faery castle." The girl giggled. That had been really fun! "Itzal shrank me down so I was tiny. The other faeries are really nice." Hopefully she would get to go back there soon. She had really like Mi'shala especially, the blonde faery was so happy all the time and made her laugh.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:21 pm
"Fairies, hm ? That sounds fun." His sandwich now consumed, Xun Jiang went rummaging through the basket for the gourds of water he was certain he had taken... Ah ! Here they were, and he pulled them out in easy reach as well. "I cannot say I have seen any fairies so far." He knew what they were, of course, but he had never seen one. "Through they likely would not want a dragon crashing in their house, I figure." Big wings and tiny spaces did not go along, not at all, even if he had been scaled to size, so to speak.

"Do they live with you ?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:32 pm
Asedri nodded. "Taj made a home for them in the gardens of his quarters. Some of them like to stay human sized most of the time though...like Itzal and Puck."  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 pm
"Probably just preference... Through I figure it would be easy for a fairy to be accidentally overlooked." Through they could fly... which helped.

Asedri would probably have gotten a kick of seeing him in the market earlier. At it's most busy, it was like a free-for-all.

"I guess you get to see them often then." Which was good if they were friends, really.

[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff