Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
If an alien crash lands on Earth.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you do?
  KILL IT NOW
  LOCK IT UP IN AREA 51, STUDY IT
  Negotiate with it, find out where it's from, what it wants, etc.
  Do nothing. I'm sure it will find a way to get back.
  Lock it up for now, take it's technology. Learn about it.
  I dunno.
  Other.
View Results

Vladimire_Vlod

Fashionable Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:49 am
I would just get shocked when I see one, then without thinking I would get my dad's gun and kill it. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:09 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
NO THEY ARE NOT crying

The avatar ppl are like underdeveloped no technology. Kinda like Native Americans in stuff when we invaded. Ppl compare it to that.
They had the best technology, nature. I'm joking. Disease screwed over the natives even if the colonists didn't want to get rid of them. I know you already know.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 pm
Vladimire_Vlod
I would just get shocked when I see one, then without thinking I would get my dad's gun and kill it. twisted
Why would you kill it? crying It looks like a person just like you except with blue skin and pointy ears. crying DOn't kill it or you may cause a war of the world. O.O

If the Novenians eventually get to Earth and find out that the person they are looking for is dead or was killed, they will deem us as evil Barbarians uncivilized ppl and destroy us all and colonize our planet for resources.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:47 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Vladimire_Vlod
Why would you kill it? crying It looks like a person just like you except with blue skin and pointy ears. crying DOn't kill it or you may cause a war of the world. O.O

If the Novenians eventually get to Earth and find out that the person they are looking for is dead or was killed, they will deem us as evil Barbarians uncivilized ppl and destroy us all and colonize our planet for resources.

scream Let them outer freaks try!!! and we'll see if they can survive a shower of bullets, radiation of nukes, and explosions that can call the big bang a firecracker. twisted

HUMANS ARE THE ULTIMATE RACE!!! GOD CREATED US TO TAKE THIS PLANET FOR OUR OWN!!!
I'VE GONE MAD WITH THESE CAPS!!!
scream  

Vladimire_Vlod

Fashionable Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:58 pm
Your stupid you know that? stare They are like 250 to 300 years in the future ahead of us. They will wipe us out. They have already colonized their moons and the 4th planet after them and have plans to colonize the gas giants moons within 10 years of their time. We can't even get to mars. We suck in tech. We will all die if they come.

And you believe in God? Dumb. They believed in whatever they believe in. They are so developed than we are that they have commercial space travel.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:04 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Your stupid you know that? stare They are like 250 to 300 years in the future ahead of us. They will wipe us out. They have already colonized their moons and the 4th planet after them and have plans to colonize the gas giants moons within 10 years of their time. We can't even get to mars. We suck in tech. We will all die if they come.

And you believe in God? Dumb. They believed in whatever they believe in. They are so developed than we are that they have commercial space travel.

stare Do you really believe in aliens? Anyways, what movie/book did that came from?  

Vladimire_Vlod

Fashionable Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:05 pm
Having commercial space travel is what caused Aieyene to crash land on Earth in the first place. Who the hell would let a 16 year old Alien girl travel a spaceship alone? Obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's how developed they are. Their 4th planet that has life they colonized already and ppl could go there if they had money to travel or a spaceship. Ppl travel to space for fun on her planet. Here they will only let astronauts in space where there they let ppl who have a spaceship license to travel in space.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:06 pm
Vladimire_Vlod
Aoi the Crossdresser

stare Do you really believe in aliens? Anyways, what movie/book did that came from?
If you are consercvative then I don't want you here. We are 1/1billionth of the universe. Of course aliens exist. stare  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:12 pm
It's either we find them or they find us. I think it will be them who find us. We suck in technology. sad Or it may be like Avatar where we will find them. We don't know. I know they are out there. Our solar system alone is 1/1billionth of the universe so I know they are out there. They estimate 1000s of Earth-like planets. And I'm sure Novena is one of them. Keep in mind i made it up, it's sci-fi like Star Wars and Star Trek in s**t. Sci-fi is interesting. I know they are out there and I hope they come.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 pm
xp this is why a lot of sci-fi loving nerds don't get dates...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ninja gonna lurk somewhere else... ninja

stare And they thought I was crazy for believing Islam people are the next target for the next genocide.  

Vladimire_Vlod

Fashionable Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:23 pm
Novena is like at around 2250 to 2300 at here. Meaning their technology is what we would have in the year 2250 to 2300. We suck. Seriously. I watched Transformers Dark of the Moon and the transformers (Deceptagons) performed War of the Worlds on a city, the novenians have that tech to. Don't **** with them, just like dont **** with the Deceptagons. It was cuz of the Autobots (who are from the same planet) the humans were able to win. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:24 pm
Islam is stupid to. Muslims are stupid. Dumb terrorism in s**t. stare Ppl are allowed to believe in whatever the ******** they want. stare They are the reason the US is at war with them.

Religions is just stupid. It's because of religion that people fight and kill each other. stare I know, I'm a history major. Religions has caused nothing but trouble throughout history.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces