Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image

Tama had heard from a Scout that a large herd of prey beasts had been steadily approaching the Pridelands. Good news. Considering the massive numbers of her pride, it wasn’t easy to keep everyone fed without depleting the natural resources around them. New blood in the pride’s food resources was a very good idea indeed and Tama expected that soon the King would order an expedition to ensure that the animals were driven to the heart of the pride. Still, on a particular afternoon when she found her paws too idle for her liking, the blue-eyed lioness decided she wanted to see the herd everyone was now talking about.

She did not regret it. Still panting from the leisurely run that had brought her to the edge of a cliff not too far from the border, she looked down to see dozens of small spots moving slowly through the dry grass below. She could barely make out the shape of the creatures from this distance – and she was not interested in hunting at that moment so she saw no point in moving too close - but there was a great number of zebras and gazelles, a small group of buffalos leading the herd and the occasional giraffe that towered over the rest of them. Most of the animals were grazing peacefully while a few seemed too agitated to eat at all but the herd as a whole kept moving in a painfully slow pace and Tama sat down to watch them for a few mome
nts.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image Xanaris stumbled along the rocky and muddy path. He winced as a stone got stuck in between the pads of his front paw. "Awwh, great." He half whined, half-pouted. Anyone could have heard him coming from miles away as he continued to berate the stones, himself, and anything in general. "Just great! I could have stayed back home livin' it up in my bed, but no! I had to listen to Pandra. It would be fun she said, a real adventure she said! All I have to show for myself is sore paws, empty belly, and-" He paused to look around. "Great googlely-mooglely. Where am I?" Some of the land looked familiar, the rogue lands and the half did not especially-

Xanaris looked off into the distance and spotted a HUGE rock that towered over tree tops. "Whoa." If had been paying attention he would have stopped walking, but he hadn't so the result was him tripping and landing on his butt. "Ow."

Mogami
Tag!

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 am
Tara de Draiocht

Tama heard a voice, somewhat whiny for someone who was obviously a male and her head tilted to the side as she waited for the white lion to come into view, the herd momentarily forgotten. His reaction to the beautiful landmark of her pride was amusing to say the least but definitely not as much as the result of his clumsiness.

“Are you alright?” she asked innocently, though one glance at her expression would show she enjoying the sight of him a little too much. “I had a similar reaction when I saw Pride Rock for the first time but I remember that I managed to keep all four paws on the ground.” Her eyes narrowed brightly, full of good-nature
d humor.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:46 pm
He turned his head to the sound of a female voice. Xanaris blushed. "Uh, yeah." He grinned sheepishly while rubbing his mane in an embarassed gesture.. "Just bruised my pride is all. So, hey, you live here? Is... Pride Rock the name of this tribe--er pride?" This time he watched his footing, it wouldn't do to trip and um bumbled into the hot as well as cute female infront of him. "Oh, the names Xanaris, but you can call me Xan if you want. It's what my friends call me. " Covertly he eyed her while looking around at the land. "Seems pretty nice here. Fresh for hunting and all that. Though I don't really know much about hunting as I tend to just-" He came to a stop just nearly avoiding the sharp stone that could have cut his front left paw. "Actually I do pretty good for myself." He quickly recovered not wanting to appear too weak infront of the brown lioness.

Mogami
Tagglet~

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:47 pm
Tara de Draiocht

“No. Pride Rock is that big rock over there.” Tama answered slowly, trying very hard not to look too amused even thought that was becoming increasingly hard. “If you keep walking in that direction you’ll find the border of the Pridelands. That’s the pride’s name. My pride.” Her blue eyes travelled purposefully from the tip of his nose to the end of his tail with no rush in a very obvious evaluation of the lion.

“I’m Tama.” She introduced herself at last, opening her mouth quickly when she realized he was about to step on a stone. Thankfully, he realized what was about to happen and her gasp turned to a deep sigh. “You’re a weird one, Xanaris. Are you travelling alone?” He acted more like young adolescent than a full grown adult as far as she could tell so Tama couldn’t really see him a fully independent adult.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:11 am
Xanaris looked towards the rock then back at the female with a blink. "Huh neat." He blushed lightly at the obvious checking out of his body. He wasn't used to it. "Hey Tama, nice name." He pawed at the dirt at being labeled weird. Oooh ouch. He laughed it off. "Yeah I get that a lot. Uh-huh, traveling alone is what I usually do." Those that did travel with him ended up leaving pretty quickly once they found he scared away food by tripping or it was the babbling. A select few he was close too and he was fine with that. A thought occurred to him. "I won't get in trouble will I for hanging around?" Some prides didn't take to kindly with having strangers lurking around their lands. "I'd like to check it out some more if I can. Perfect way to keep my options open as well as see new things you know?" He continued to babble absentmindedly. "Just last week I was near this land run by dogs, it was an eye opener when I got chased off. Atleast I wasn't hurt."

Mogami
Tagglet~

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:48 am
Tara de Draiocht

“Don’t worry about it. We don’t mind visitors. The Scouts may be a bit jumpy after the war and all but we don’t turn anyone away. Well, if you’re a feline…” she silently considered the small number of non-lions in the pride despite the fact that they were allowed to join the pride and become regular members just like anyone else. It would be terribly impolite to mention that she couldn’t really see how the male was surviving on his own so Tama kept her mouth shut in a tight grin. The blue-eyed lioness suspected the pale lion might have a hidden talent or two that one couldn’t see at first glance.

“You got chased by dogs?” she asked in disbelief, more surprised than amused now. She’d met very few canines in her travelling days and never more than a few at a time who were either friendly or had a healthy respect for creatures four or five times their size. “But, but… they’re so small!”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:36 pm
"Oh? Phew, I'm glad to hear that!" Xan tilted his head curious. "War huh? Sorry that happened to you felines." He looked down and shuffled the ground sheepishly. "Hey it happens. It was like one to five-" Okay it had been three but would he tell her that? No way, it wouldn't be cool. "-plus I was kinda um around their pups so... It kinda was my fault to begin with. I mean if I had babies I'd want them protected too ya know?" Xan eyed her shyly before looking around. "So what do you do around here for fun?"

Mogami
I am so sorry! I didnt know I had to tag this ^^; Tag~

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 am
Tara de Draiocht

Tama liked to think that she would be able to handle five wild dogs without much trouble but she decided not to press the issue. It seemed the male felt he had been in the wrong and that was probably why he’d let himself be chased away by the yapping creatures in the first place. At least, that was what Tama wanted to believe.

“Yeah… if a beast four times my size came close to any cubs under my care, I think I’d fight it off, too. Size difference and all.” She tilted her head to the size, looking lost in thought for a moment. Tama then chuckled, tail swishing playfully. “Fun, hum? Well, we swim and we chat and we climb to the Pride Rock to watch the herds. And we explore the lands, I guess. It’s a pretty safe pride as long as you don’t go to the darker areas. If you stray from the borders and end up in the elephant graveyard alone, you’re as good as dead.” There was a hint of a tease to her tone now as if Tama was trying to purposefully scare the soft-looking male but after she chuckled again, her expression was nothing but cheerful.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:04 pm
Xan squinted his eyes trying to picture what her words were saying. It sounded- "Nice." The word 'graveyard' brought on a chill, like someone had stepped over his own grave. So he shook it off and switched the topic. He grinned, "Sounds like you have a nice system up in here, it's a shame I have another plan. I'm thinking of heading towards the Ela pride next. If I am lucky enough maybe I will be granted entrance." He wiggled his eyebrows happy at the thought. "Maybe I will stay here a few days before heading out, and by staying I mean roam around the rogue side. Close but not too close~"

Mogami
Tag~Maybe one more tag?

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:35 am
Tara de Draiocht
Fin! Sorry for the delay, I almost replied to this a while ago but I accidentally closed the window after typing the reply and then lost motivation lol.

“Alright, I’ll take you to a Scout. He’ll take it from there.” Tama offered, looking around as she tried to figure out the location of the nearest Scout. When she knew where to go, she took a few steps towards the pride before she stopped to look over her shoulder, chuckling lightly under her breath.

“Don’t fall behind, Xanaris…” the sound of her clear singsong voice travelled through the air as the blue-eyed huntress gently teased the male before making her way to the pride at a rather quick pace.

- FIN -

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff