Submit

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:17 am
╔═~~══════════════════╗
Some Sort of Introduction
╚══════════════════~~═╝

╔═~~

Hey there! I've got a small collection of SoA I would like to nab some RP for. Mostly pride RP but I do have one cubbin who is known to wander into the roguelands at the moment. Their info will be in the next post.

To contact me you may post in-thread (please quote me), PM me, or shoot me a message on AIM.

AIM Username: seriousgiraffe

If you contact me on AIM please let me know who you are and what the message is about immediately or I might block you. I get a lot of spam.

~~═╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:19 am
╔═~~══════════════════╗
Female Lions
╚══════════════════~~═╝

╔═~~

╔═~~══════════════════╗
Noelani
╚══════════════════~~═╝

User Image
╔═~~

:[Name]: Noelani
:[Meaning]: Mist of Heaven
:[Gender]: Female
:[Species]: Lion
:[Pride]: Sikukuu
:[Rank]:
:[Seer Status]: Confirmed Seer.
:[Looking For]: Pridal RP but also random encounters with anyone, good or bad, in the rogue lands. She is a little huntress in training and does not think before she acts. No serious injuries or death. No cubnapping. No breeding/mate plots. Too young.

~~═╝

╔═~~══════════════════╗
Asherah
╚══════════════════~~═╝

User Image
╔═~~

:[Name]: Asherah
:[Meaning]: She who walks in the sea.
:[Gender]: Female
:[Pride]: Nvugu'utawala
:[Rank]: Slave
:[Seer Status]: Unknown
:[Personality]:Asherah is bitter. Every day that she remains a slave is a day in which her anger grows twofold. She has a lot of spite for her captors and finds a personal pleasure in the misfortunes that happen to fall upon them. Not that she would ever voice any of this. Oh, goodness, no. She knows better than that.

Since becoming a slave she has learned to keep her emotions in check and her eyes inscrutable so as to keep them from gleaning anything that she is truly feeling. After all, emotion used against her was what drove her to her current fate and she vowed never to let that happen again.

As such she tries not to bond with anyone. Ash tries to convince herself that she is better off left to her own devices but deep inside she still aches to have the company of another, even in a shaky friendship. She is constantly warring with herself over this fact and considers it to be her greatest weakness.

Despite all of the anger and confusion in her heart, this lioness has learned to put on a gentle, sweet demeanor. She has impeccable manners and is quick to serve and please, if only because of her want to survive. Ash has seen what fates had fallen onto the shoulders of other lions who were captured and she wishes wholeheartedly to avoid them.

Her dream is to be a part of a great lion rebellion and be free to roam the lands once more without being under the paw of these filthy hyenas but it is a dream she is not willing to stick her neck out to start.
:[Looking For]: Pridal RP once her JRP is up. Anyone in N'U is welcome to hit her up for RP. <3 No serious injuries or death. Potential for mating plots with rogues only. Please note she will force cubs to go with their father to avoid slavery.

~~═╝

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:20 am
╔═~~══════════════════╗
Male Lions
╚══════════════════~~═╝

╔═~~══════════════════╗
Rudra
╚══════════════════~~═╝

User Image
╔═~~

:[Name]: Rudra
:[Meaning]: Rudra is a Rigvedic God, associated with wind or storm, and the hunt. The name has been translated as "The Roarer" or "The Howler"
:[Gender]: Male
:[Pride]: Ashnai'le
:[Rank]: Hunter
:[Seer Status]: Unknown
:[Personality]: Rudra is a brave little cub who takes it upon himself to protect those around him. Fearless, he will be the first to sacrifice himself for someone he loves. He recognizes the constant danger around him and has seen first-hand some of the cruelties the Ligi have brought down onto unsuspecting, innocent people. His mother’s constant reminders of the danger they live in have sunk in, causing him to very quiet and sneaky, often times slipping away without being noticed only to ghost back later. He enjoys exploring but tries to measure it with safety, and only goes when he is sure he can get there and back safely.

Though the cubs first responses to strangers or in the face of danger will often times be icy silence, if prompted correctly, he will speak his mind with little measure as compared to his usually carefully chosen words.

When amongst friends and family, when he feels safe, Ru is a sweet, loving, if not protective cub that will chatter and pounce for fun. He values his family and tries to find some good even though things around him are so very wrong.
:[Looking For]: Pridal RP! He is too young to wander on his own into the rogue lands but is liable to sneak out and meet others in the Ashnai'le. Family RP please? All of the family RP?Not looking for mate/breeding plots as he is too young. No serious injury, death, or cubnapping.

~~═╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:13 pm
╔═~~

~~═╝

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:14 pm
╔═~~

~~═╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 pm