Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

The morning was just beginning as the sun peeked over the house and illuminated the savannah. The day was starting out peaceful for many of the residents of the savannah but there was one who was intent on making the day anything but peaceful. Shindani was on the prowl making her way through the tall grass while humming a tune that sounded like it could be a theme song to a super hero. The tune was purposeful as that was exactly Shindani thought she was but she wasn't the super hero persay. She was the side kick and her hero had gone missing.

She had been searching for a very long time now trying to find her super hero. He had disappeared on her and she was searching hard to find him. He needed her to help him when he was in jams. She couldn't believe he had left her behind but she was certainly not giving up her search. She was moving quickly through the grass and coming up on a acacia thicket. She was hoping to find 'Captain Boomerang' as she called him hiding in the acacia trees.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

Dai'deimos rather liked how peaceful morning was. The sounds of the birds heralding the day were music to his ears, and watching the way the sun lit the earth with its warm rays filled him with a calm he found nowhere else.

His perch even helped to portray just how calm he was; a low branched acacia tree, his tail dangling leisurely below him with only a twitch here and there. It was a bold position to take, but his belly had been filled the night before. He didn't need to hide right now.

The large leopard was just about to rest his chin on his paws for a nap in the sun when he heard something. He flicked his ears, but didn't move his head, because he was just that lazy. Maybe he should feign sleep? Something in his head told him to, but he couldn't quite pin down as to why...

Ashtiel Arykosa

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 pm
She dashed left then she dashed right. She never kept her path going straight just in case she was being followed. The evil doer's were surely looking to catch her without Captain Boomerang because that would mean they could take her hostage and use her to lure him to his doom. She could not have that and so she never moved in a straight line ever.

She came up on the acacia thicket and her sharp eyes didn't miss a thing. She spotted a red form on a low branch of an acacia tree and was immediately heading in that direction. She had found Captain Boomerang! She knew he could not hide from her forever.

"There you are Captain! I've been looking all over for you!" She exclaimed as she came up underneath the limb the red form was on. She had no doubts this was Captain Boomerang. He'd had changed his colors but she knew it was him just trying to fool their evil enemies. "You sure managed to get pretty far away from where we last were. Have there been any attacks by the evil Pyro? His minion Bridget the Midget has been trailing me non-stop trying to capture me to take me back to their evil lair."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:47 pm
Ah, there it was. The unmistakable sound of paw pads against the earth as a creature ran in his direction.

His direction.

Deciding it was in his best interest to pay attention, he turned his head but the lioness was already there, yelling nonsense up at him as she nearly danced in place on her paws. He couldn't understand a word she said. Well, he could, but the words she used didn't make any sense. What was a Captain Boomerang? Or a Bridget for that matter. Evil lair? She sounded like a cub with an overactive imagination that had just eaten an overripe, sugar rich fruit.

Glaring down at her, he flicked his tail in annoyance.

"What are you prattling on about?"

Ashtiel Arykosa

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:00 pm
Shindani could easily see that he was annoyed at her but she really didn't care because every time she was around him he was always annoyed at her. "Ah same old Boomerang." She grinned at him amused. She always thought it a game when he greeted her in this manner. Ever since she had met him he always greeted her in this way.

"Pyro Technic, your arch enemy. He's been trying to find a way to destroy the savannah for years but we always intervene and ruin his evil plot." She stated like she was telling a toddler once again how to wash her hands. "How do you keep forgetting once we get split up for several days?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Was she insane? She had to be. The nonsense was getting worse, and he felt a headache building behind his ears. Why couldn't he ever enjoy a peaceful morning? Fate was really a b***h sometimes, and he glared into space for a minute before looking back down at her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never seen you before, lioness."

As if to further prove his annoyance, he started kneading the tree limb beneath him with his claws, shredding the fragile bark.

"Your 'Captain Boomerang is somewhere else. Now begone."

Ashtiel Arykosa

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 pm
Shindani grinned at Captain Boomerang and giggled. "Silly Captain. You say that everytime. I don't know why you like playing these games with me everytime we get back together." She stated as she sat down at the base of the tree and began scanning the surrounding area with her eyes. She was scanning the area to make sure they were not being watched by any creature.

"No more worries Captain Boomerang I will keep a close watch on our surroundings to make sure we don't get attacked by any of Pyro's minions."

Shindani was pretty much a complete lunatic and she had been since she was a cub. She had actually been following random males around for years and believed with all her heart that everyone of them was the super hero Captain Boomerang that she had created mentally when she was a cub. She had been abused and beaten by many of those males and others had tried their hardest to convince her that she was not an action heroes side kick but none had succeeded in convincing her otherwise as of yet.

Ashtiel Arykosa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 pm
Glowering, he watched her with a deluge of unpleasant thoughts washing through his brain. It sounded like she'd been living this delusion for quite some time, perhaps with quite a few hapless victims becoming her beloved 'Captain Boomerang'. Apparently they had gotten away; maybe he could to.

While she scanned their surroundings, he contemplated methods of escape, and came to the conclusion that his perch in the tree was not the best for an inconspicuous escape from a crazy lioness. She wasn't faster than him, but he wouldn't really be able to outrun her either.

"I'm sure this Pyro creature is nowhere near here," he murmured, "But why don't you go scout around to see if he's hiding. I remember a pile of boulders to the North of here."

Maybe, just maybe, he'd be able to escape after all...

Ashtiel Arykosa

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:30 pm
Shindani was standing at attention with her eyes going every which way to make sure no one was going to attack them. The area was completely quiet with absolutely no activity beyond theirs and that made Shindani nervous. She had learned over the years that when the land was quiet something was happening and it was gonna hit them hard very soon.

At Captain's request she go scout Shindani turned her head up to him and eyed him. She'd had this request before from Captain and knew well what trick he would play on her. She would go with his suggestion but she wouldn't go as far as scouting where he requested. She would scout after him to see if he planned to play this same trick on her again.

After a moment she stood up and nodded to him. "I am on my way. I will be back momentarily." She told him and then was quickly off heading north.

Ashtiel Arykosa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:41 pm
Aha! She took the bait! With delicate speed, he crawled down the side of the tree and landed with a soft thump on the grass below, glancing in the direction she'd run. The grass was fairly thick and tall past the tree's roots, and he already couldn't see her.

He had to take the opportunity.

With a rather unkind grin, he loped away from the tree at a pace just shy of full out exertion, in the exact opposite direction that she had taken. With luck, he'd be free of her ramblings and maybe he could get back to his relaxing morning.

Ashtiel Arykosa

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm
Shindani hadn't been fooled at all. She had stopped moments after she'd gotten out of his sight and had turned around to see exactly where Captain was now. She gasped as she watched him through the grass turn around and run in the opposite direction followed by several shadows. She couldn't believe it. Pyro had been waiting on this exact moment to come in and ambush Captain Boomerang. Thank goodness she had thought his scouting had been a trick or she would have ran off and left Captain completely defensless.

Shindani took off like a bolt running for Captain and the two shadows following him. She was running as fast as her legs could carry her to catch up to the shadows chasing Captain. She was not going to allow Pyro and his minions to get Captain. Pyro and his minions were going down by her paws and they would not be getting up after she was done with them.

Ashtiel Arykosa

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff