Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Religious people.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Taigamma
Obscurus
Taigamma
Obscurus
That heavy feeling in churches can be delicious if you open up to it. It's the concentrated focus of hundreds of people collected in one place. That's a lot of metaphysical energy coalesced there.
The very human mind is a god incarnate. Thus all gods are real through those who worship them. But a question comes to mind. Who was the first? Are we really alien-altered ape men given their DNA to act as their workers and later as their harbingers? Were we promoted from simple slavery to ambassors of a dark and unholy faith? If they were real, the more logical approach, than thus that not mean we are hybrid super apes well beyond our original capabilities? Will they return to enlighten us further?

Or perhaps...we are the last of them?

The thing that interests me more is if these aliens are real, where are they from? A distant star or a distant plane of existence? Or are they right next door?
Or are they us of another dimension or time?

Us from the FUTURE!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:15 pm
I'm pagan but I don't tell anyone what I believe; I just say I'm not religious. I do get the occasional person telling me to accept Jesus but that's not really a big deal. I only have problems when I wear my Black Sabbath shirt...people always assume I worship Satan. rofl  

Aithon Timbyrwolfe

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Aithon Timbyrwolfe
I'm pagan but I don't tell anyone what I believe; I just say I'm not religious. I do get the occasional person telling me to accept Jesus but that's not really a big deal. I only have problems when I wear my Black Sabbath shirt...people always assume I worship Satan. rofl

ahh i see. 3nodding

lol Gosh...ha ha..misconception among us really...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:34 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Aithon Timbyrwolfe

ahh i see. 3nodding

Yep yep, I have to admit I play along sometimes though. I was at a concert one day and this evangelical guy came up to me upon seeing my shirt and asked me, "Hmm Black Sabbath huh...if you were to die right now, would you rather go to heaven or hell?" I told him jokingly I'd rather go to hell since there's no party in heaven. xd My Christian friend kinda freaked out when I said it and was like "YEAH JESUS!" and dragged me away before anything bad happened... sweatdrop  

Aithon Timbyrwolfe

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Aithon Timbyrwolfe
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Aithon Timbyrwolfe

ahh i see. 3nodding

Yep yep, I have to admit I play along sometimes though. I was at a concert one day and this evangelical guy came up to me upon seeing my shirt and asked me, "Hmm Black Sabbath huh...if you were to die right now, would you rather go to heaven or hell?" I told him jokingly I'd rather go to hell since there's no party in heaven. xd My Christian friend kinda freaked out when I said it and was like "YEAH JESUS!" and dragged me away before anything bad happened... sweatdrop

LOL! lol oh wow...

HAAA... gosh. Hmm i play along sometimes with people concerning that topic but it gets awkward sometimes since i don't believe in those places.
But it's alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:48 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Aithon Timbyrwolfe
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Aithon Timbyrwolfe

ahh i see. 3nodding

LOL! lol oh wow...

HAAA... gosh. Hmm i play along sometimes with people concerning that topic but it gets awkward sometimes since i don't believe in those places.
But it's alright.

Heh, like I believe either. rolleyes I wouldn't have said that if I did!  

Aithon Timbyrwolfe

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:54 pm
Aithon Timbyrwolfe
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Aithon Timbyrwolfe
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Aithon Timbyrwolfe

ahh i see. 3nodding

LOL! lol oh wow...

But it's alright.

Heh, like I believe either. rolleyes I wouldn't have said that if I did!

lol... mmhmm  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:29 am
Obscurus
Taigamma
Obscurus
Taigamma
Obscurus
That heavy feeling in churches can be delicious if you open up to it. It's the concentrated focus of hundreds of people collected in one place. That's a lot of metaphysical energy coalesced there.
The very human mind is a god incarnate. Thus all gods are real through those who worship them. But a question comes to mind. Who was the first? Are we really alien-altered ape men given their DNA to act as their workers and later as their harbingers? Were we promoted from simple slavery to ambassors of a dark and unholy faith? If they were real, the more logical approach, than thus that not mean we are hybrid super apes well beyond our original capabilities? Will they return to enlighten us further?

Or perhaps...we are the last of them?

The thing that interests me more is if these aliens are real, where are they from? A distant star or a distant plane of existence? Or are they right next door?
Or are they us of another dimension or time?

Us from the FUTURE!
The perfect us gone back in time to create us making us both more and less perfect and thus perfect. Humans would be children of time and not space. Kings of their lives and gods of their dimension.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers