Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Religious people.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:04 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
I'm not a Pagan. I'm a Christ Follower. I'm starting to refuse the term Christian as Catholics have ruined the original good will image of that term with their corrupted ways. I will however take the term protestant since I am a Baptist. Baptist is probably the best of all the Christian systems because we don't do asinine things. XD

I'm also a spiritualist yet believe that all gods could possibly be highly advanced aliens that are merely godlike compared to today's standards. So I've easily accepted the idea that the Abrahamic God is a superpowered ET but Christ...That guy was awesome. He's a bloody role model because he was willing to die to please these alien overlords to spare us eternal asswhoopings.

Lastly, the only magic I am willing to practice is psionics. Why? It's the only one, I, as a scientist, believe in so it's the only one I can actually accept. I believe in divinity, but my logical side says that something ain't right. My logical side says not to destroy but create. Take no single side but instead both and so I do.

Personally, I enjoy the look and idea of a church, but it's actual usage? Not at all. Too many flamers in God's country.

I feel it is all of these things that allow me to not be an antipaganist like all the others. The only thing I think is wrong is for people not to believe in what so many have died to prove. I'm not talking just Jesus. I'm talking Jesus, Ghandi, MLK, John Kennedy, Buddha. If a person can't believe in that, I don't even wanna hear your beliefs let alone your thoughts. Peace and love. Not mythical about that.

All I can say for you in your situation... You should never put a pagan in a Catholic school. That is the most stupid of ideas...ever. Pagans killed earily Christians and Christians killed later Pagans. The two don't mix...ever.

oh? huh... that's interesting. I know most who are Christ followers are very ummm.. against magick though... sweatdrop but of course not everyone is like that so yeah. I just don't come across many who are accepting of it. But glad you are. And yeah, Catholics... have their own... ways... sweatdrop
Ahh i see...

I see... it is interesting. But hmm i somehow don't understand christianity very much... emo

Ohh? Really? That's why you practice psionics then! =o ahh i see...

Ahh okay. mmhmm.

Ahh, yeah i understand that. 3nodding mmhmm.

LOL... your telling me... lol
but really, i'm starting not to care much from others in my uni... I try to switch topic when others ask my religion or... now.. be simple and be blunt about it... sweatdrop Because I used to be very straight-forward.. and then they give me these... werid..odd looks... XDDD
Yeah, i know the history... crying It's saddening....
So I'm different from most Christians. I'm a Christ Following, Totalitarian Alien Overlord worshiping, Psionic studying, scientist swordsman artisan.

Almost like a jedi with my force powered samurai skills.. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 pm
Broken_Sanity_K
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

I missed goddess's again didn't i? gah....So I do believe in goddess's too ^^ and yea! I have gay friends too! :3 they are sooo awesome they are better then most people are so ^^ heh

Ha, mmhmm 3nodding

Is there a specific Goddess you worship? Or a God? Both? Just out of curiousity... 4laugh
do you have one?  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
I'm not a Pagan. I'm a Christ Follower. I'm starting to refuse the term Christian as Catholics have ruined the original good will image of that term with their corrupted ways. I will however take the term protestant since I am a Baptist. Baptist is probably the best of all the Christian systems because we don't do asinine things. XD

I'm also a spiritualist yet believe that all gods could possibly be highly advanced aliens that are merely godlike compared to today's standards. So I've easily accepted the idea that the Abrahamic God is a superpowered ET but Christ...That guy was awesome. He's a bloody role model because he was willing to die to please these alien overlords to spare us eternal asswhoopings.

Lastly, the only magic I am willing to practice is psionics. Why? It's the only one, I, as a scientist, believe in so it's the only one I can actually accept. I believe in divinity, but my logical side says that something ain't right. My logical side says not to destroy but create. Take no single side but instead both and so I do.

Personally, I enjoy the look and idea of a church, but it's actual usage? Not at all. Too many flamers in God's country.

I feel it is all of these things that allow me to not be an antipaganist like all the others. The only thing I think is wrong is for people not to believe in what so many have died to prove. I'm not talking just Jesus. I'm talking Jesus, Ghandi, MLK, John Kennedy, Buddha. If a person can't believe in that, I don't even wanna hear your beliefs let alone your thoughts. Peace and love. Not mythical about that.

All I can say for you in your situation... You should never put a pagan in a Catholic school. That is the most stupid of ideas...ever. Pagans killed earily Christians and Christians killed later Pagans. The two don't mix...ever.

oh? huh... that's interesting. I know most who are Christ followers are very ummm.. against magick though... sweatdrop but of course not everyone is like that so yeah. I just don't come across many who are accepting of it. But glad you are. And yeah, Catholics... have their own... ways... sweatdrop
Ahh i see...

I see... it is interesting. But hmm i somehow don't understand christianity very much... emo

Ahh okay. mmhmm.

but really, i'm starting not to care much from others in my uni... I try to switch topic when others ask my religion or... now.. be simple and be blunt about it... sweatdrop Because I used to be very straight-forward.. and then they give me these... werid..odd looks... XDDD
So I'm different from most Christians. I'm a Christ Following, Totalitarian Alien Overlord worshiping, Psionic studying, scientist swordsman artisan.

yeah 3nodding
sweatdrop emotion_kirakira

Ooooo...star wars!!!!! emotion_kirakira
Gotta love star wars!!!!! emotion_bigheart emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:32 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

Ahh i see...

Ahh okay. mmhmm.

yeah 3nodding

Absolutely. XD

ALL SHALL PRAY TO THE TOTALITARIAN ALIEN GOD AND THE HYBRID SACRIFICE!  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:51 am
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

Ahh i see...

Ahh okay. mmhmm.

yeah 3nodding

Absolutely. XD

ummm... alrighty? sweatdrop ha ha ha....

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:16 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

Ahh i see...

Ahh okay. mmhmm.

yeah 3nodding

Absolutely. XD

ninja
Give up your life for the COSMIC JEWISH ZOMBIE ALIEN HYBRID!!!

All-powerful! Eat of his flesh and gain his awesome power! Drink of his blood and be forever one of the alien family!  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:37 am
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

yeah 3nodding

Absolutely. XD

ninja

All-powerful! Eat of his flesh and gain his awesome power! Drink of his blood and be forever one of the alien family!

xd ......ummm...

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:22 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

yeah 3nodding

Absolutely. XD

ninja

xd ......ummm...

ninja
That's Christianity in a nutshell. XD

Especially when you remove the whole golden rule that every Christian is abliged to follow for the good of mankind and stability of order, but being the humans they are, many reject this rule at every turn without fail but dare to hold it over the heads of others. Those are not true devouts. They are not zealots of the true faith. They are heretics in the shape of men. They are wolves in the clothing of sheep that prey on the lives of others. God damn them all so that they may rise anew from the flames of Hell that shall purify them. Yes, purify as the old soul dies, a new soul is born. For even the devil will be cast into the lake of fire that is Hell yet he shall be released at a later time so as it is written in Revelations 23.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:39 pm
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Absolutely. XD

ninja

xd ......ummm...

ninja
That's Christianity in a nutshell. XD

Especially when you remove the whole golden rule that every Christian is abliged to follow for the good of mankind and stability of order, but being the humans they are, many reject this rule at every turn without fail but dare to hold it over the heads of others. Those are not true devouts. They are not zealots of the true faith. They are heretics in the shape of men. They are wolves in the clothing of sheep that prey on the lives of others. God damn them all so that they may rise anew from the flames of Hell that shall purify them. Yes, purify as the old soul dies, a new soul is born. For even the devil will be cast into the lake of fire that is Hell yet he shall be released at a later time so as it is written in Revelations 23.

ohh.. wow.. i see... sweatdrop
that's interesting. .. hmmm...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 am
Luckily I haven't been in a position where I've had to keep my beliefs under wraps. I am right in between agnostic and atheist, but have factors of belief like reincarnation, spirits and gods (like they exist but are not the all-controlling or powerful beings many think they do. More like another person or entity, just a bit stronger and in different places). It's a hard thing to pinpoint and explain, so I more lean to telling people I am atheist. Avoids all the side conversations and having to list specifically what I believe.

This, however, has meant many people nudging and poking me about THEIR beliefs and constantly saying I am too young or my opinions WILL change. My open-mindedness ends when people do lot listen to me as I listen to them. The few times I have told people exactly what I believe it has turned into things like "BUT THINGS DON'T WORK THAT WAY, THEY WORK THIS WAY! THAT CONTRADICTS THAT, HOW DOES THAT WORK?" (caps because I HAVE had people say it very loudly to me before). Answers only go so far until I have to tell them "We must agree to disagree here."

I'll agree with you, there is a feeling to churches that bothers me. Sort of like a heavy cloud or a density in such places. I just avoid it, to be completely honest sad  

Gijett

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:13 pm
That heavy feeling in churches can be delicious if you open up to it. It's the concentrated focus of hundreds of people collected in one place. That's a lot of metaphysical energy coalesced there.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:26 am
Gijett
Luckily I haven't been in a position where I've had to keep my beliefs under wraps. I am right in between agnostic and atheist, but have factors of belief like reincarnation, spirits and gods (like they exist but are not the all-controlling or powerful beings many think they do. More like another person or entity, just a bit stronger and in different places). It's a hard thing to pinpoint and explain, so I more lean to telling people I am atheist. Avoids all the side conversations and having to list specifically what I believe.

This, however, has meant many people nudging and poking me about THEIR beliefs and constantly saying I am too young or my opinions WILL change. My open-mindedness ends when people do lot listen to me as I listen to them. The few times I have told people exactly what I believe it has turned into things like "BUT THINGS DON'T WORK THAT WAY, THEY WORK THIS WAY! THAT CONTRADICTS THAT, HOW DOES THAT WORK?" (caps because I HAVE had people say it very loudly to me before). Answers only go so far until I have to tell them "We must agree to disagree here."

I'll agree with you, there is a feeling to churches that bothers me. Sort of like a heavy cloud or a density in such places. I just avoid it, to be completely honest sad

Ohh?? i see... hmmm.... gonk

That's interesting though. Oooo, i have a few friends who are atheists.. ^^
Nothing wrong with it.

Mmhmm. I see.

Gah, i hate when people do that. And force their beliefs on me.... GOSH...
it irritates me to no end!!!! D:

lol..

And yesh... mmhmm. I try to avoid them too. 3nodding  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:01 pm
Obscurus
That heavy feeling in churches can be delicious if you open up to it. It's the concentrated focus of hundreds of people collected in one place. That's a lot of metaphysical energy coalesced there.
The very human mind is a god incarnate. Thus all gods are real through those who worship them. But a question comes to mind. Who was the first? Are we really alien-altered ape men given their DNA to act as their workers and later as their harbingers? Were we promoted from simple slavery to ambassors of a dark and unholy faith? If they were real, the more logical approach, than thus that not mean we are hybrid super apes well beyond our original capabilities? Will they return to enlighten us further?

Or perhaps...we are the last of them?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:16 pm
Taigamma
Obscurus
The very human mind is a god incarnate. Thus all gods are real through those who worship them. But a question comes to mind. Who was the first? Are we really alien-altered ape men given their DNA to act as their workers and later as their harbingers? Were we promoted from simple slavery to ambassors of a dark and unholy faith? If they were real, the more logical approach, than thus that not mean we are hybrid super apes well beyond our original capabilities? Will they return to enlighten us further?

The thing that interests me more is if these aliens are real, where are they from? A distant star or a distant plane of existence? Or are they right next door?  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 pm
Obscurus
Taigamma
Obscurus

The thing that interests me more is if these aliens are real, where are they from? A distant star or a distant plane of existence? Or are they right next door?
Or are they us of another dimension or time?  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff