Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:15 am
This is a private Rp between Faid Shadowlight & Amirynth that started in the event thread. We decided to log it and continue it. Please do not post here unless you are invited to do so.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 am
Albus digs in his hooves and smacks the twolegger with his tail. "I decide where I go and who with..."

Xylia: "Well then, how about coming along with me instead?" She winks with a friendly smile.

Albus looks the female over, noting she was pretty enough, but not sure if he was inclined to follow her anywhere either. She hadn't had a chance to intrigue him yet, but then it would be a waste of energy to go with her and find nothing of interest. "Where might you be wanting to go?"

Xylia: "Well I do happen to know of a beautiful place, rather quiet, where there are delicate herbs and flowers which taste especially sweet." She flicks her tail a few times, her smile still light and sweet.

Albus found himself smiling a little, amused by the female, knowing she expected her talk of sweet herbs and flowers to tempt him. Though he was not what he seemingly appeared, though he had no idea what she saw that made her think this of him. Taking a step forward, his tail curling a little, only to uncurl and brush the ground, the heart shaped spade often getting a mixed reaction. "I am not sure that a mare alone should be inviting stallions to secluded spots." A hint of danger in his tone, after all he had Kalona blood, it was always a risk that he might not react as expected.

The uni shrugged lightly. "That is assuming such a mare could not defend herself." Like many of the other WillowGlen herd members, she had taken lessons on how to fight and use her horn for more than just healing. This was something that was becoming more and more important with the recent events. Still, it was also her very nature, much like the lily that she was named after, to be pure on the outside and poisonous within. Xylia chuckled softly. "One takes care of herself before inviting potentially dangerous stallions to secluded spots. However, quiet does not always mean secluded."  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 am
Inclining his head a little, knowing a warning when he heard it. "Things are rarely what they seem..." Taking another step closet, regarding her with thoughtful patience. "My name is Corvus Albus... It is intriguing to meet you." Inclining his head again with the introduction, his white eyes giving nothing away as to where he was looking.

"I am Xylia Órfhlaith, the pleasure is all mine. If it is intriguing you prefer then maybe you can tell me where my name stems from. I know a little about names... Corvus, for example, is another name for the raven or the crow though it can also be found as a constellation. Albus can mean white..." She blushes lightly and looks down towards the ground as if embarrassed that she was showing off a little. "Well, you get the idea."

The semi amused smile crossed his lips again, watching her as she speaks before shaking his head a little. "Names and their meanings have not been a study of mine, though feel free to enlighten me." Not showing much of any reaction to her showing off, intelligence was a welcome trait though he had never seen it displayed in this way before.

Xylia chuckled to herself as her bait was set. "Oh, well if you wished to see where my name comes from we will pass such an example on the way to the glade I was mentioning." She glanced back up, her eyes wide and hopeful. "They are quite beautiful in the early summer but still fragrant throughout the season." Giving him clues but not actually telling him, Xylia was having fun with the minor banter. Usually at this point the stallion had fallen hook, line and sinker but this one was proving to be a challenge, something which Xylia did not mind at all.

Albus was not one that fell easily, actually he didn't fall at all, but this mares efforts were entertaining enough to see what she was up to in truth. "I see, so you are named for a flower, a lilly perhaps?" Taking a guess, doubting she would be so pleased with her name if it was a buttercup. But he would see what this was about. Taking a step forward, the silver items he wore glinting a little. "Let us see this example of beauty then shall we?" Something making him wary, thinking that this was not all as it seemed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:32 pm
Xylia smiled warmly, "Quite right. I am named after the Lilly of the Valley, beautiful but deadly." She chuckled slightly and added with a small toss of her mane, "They gone one part right. The other? Not quite so much, even if I do know how to take care of myself." The mare started walking towards the direction of the glades and home, knowing this path very well. Such familiar steps meant she could point out a few other interesting sights on the way, explaining information of the local herbs with an air that would make Dayunsi proud even though she usually pretended not paying attention during his lessons for the smaller ones. Still, she only spoke as much as she needed, not being one to idly chatter. It was always better to leave the chatter to others and listen to what was actually being said between the lines.

Faid Shadowlight

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out