Sweenys_Revenge
Lucian: -Looks up at the sound of someone approaching.-
Oh, well hello there. Looking for a place to cool off? This shade is rather nice, and there's plenty of room for two as well.
-gives Tefnut a friendsly grin-

Twitchapher the 3rd
Tefnut: *the female stopped dead in her tracks, slowly looking over with a face of horror as she spotted his tail. She quickly backed up into a tree, her voice was quiet as she seemed to pant without a voice*

Sweenys_Revenge
Lucian: -deeply confused for a long while as he looks around, trying to find the course of the mare's panic-
What? What is it? Can I help you? Are you hurt? What's wrong?
-jumps up, pacing worriedly, afraid to come closer to the mare-

Twitchapher the 3rd
Tefnut: *her eyes were totally focused on his tail. She didn't seem to hear him or see him move really, just focuced on that tail. Her heart raced in fear as she panted quietly, all she wanted to do was run*

Sweenys_Revenge
Lucian: What? What, I can help!
-is trained as a knight, after all-
Please tell me!
-notices Tefnut's eyes following his worriedly trashing tail-
... This?
-lifts it up into clear view experimentally-

Twitchapher the 3rd
Tefnut: *her eyes widened and she backed up more, almost up the tree before gravity took a hold and she fell over, eyes still on his tail, still horrified*

Sweenys_Revenge
Lucian: -quickly hides his tail, cursing his horrible decision-
No, no don't be scared! See, you can't see it anymore! Now I'm normal, yeah?
-forces a grin-

Twitchapher the 3rd
Tefnut: *she blinked and looked to him as the tail vanished from view, her eyes looking to his with a bit of fear and yet...Confusion of him*

Sweenys_Revenge
Lucian: There, see? I'm just another stallion. I just... have a little kalona blood is all. I can't say that I'm not used to that kind of reaction though... I get it all the time.
-omits that it has never been that violent before.-

Twitchapher the 3rd
Tefnut: *the mare slowly stood up, still warry of the strange male, still afraid...But she didn't move...She didn't run. That was the best he was going to get for the time being*

Sweenys_Revenge
Lucian: There... see, isn't this better than being afraid? I'm Lucian. Who're you, ma'am?
-takes a tentative step forward.-

Twitchapher the 3rd
Tenfnut: *she watched his foot move forward before looking back to him, silent as ever. She made no attemt to make a sound. She just...Stared at him*

Sweenys_Revenge
Lucian: ....
-laughs awkwardly-
Cat got you tongue? Come on, you can talk to me? Did I really scare you that much? I didn't mean to. I'm sorry.
-notices that she's not fleeing, so he takes another step forward-

Twitchapher the 3rd
Tefnut: *her eyes fell to his feet once again, atching him move a little bit before looking back to him, shaking her head ever so slightly*

Sweenys_Revenge
Lucian: -stops moving forward-
No I didn't scare you that bad or no you won't speak to me?