Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
School starts Thursday... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blablabla
  Random music
View Results

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:39 pm
I have so many books to carry, along with my computer... In my super cutey cute messenger bag...

The contents of my bag:

3 pens
5 mechanical pencils
1 notepad
1 notebook (with Pokemon stickers)
1 pack Newport menthol 100's
1 lighter (bright yellow)
1 Adventure Time wallet
1 Toshiba laptop & charger
1 eraser
1 random manga

I am still not ready for school sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:03 pm
School doesn't start until September though I'm moving back to Victoria last week of august.

My toshiba laptop broke, then got fixed, then given to my brother cause he destroyed his toshiba laptop.

So now I have my Fujitsu laptop (maybe I should name him ninja)

But for class I take my acer netbook since it's much lighter.
I take my notebooks for the day
and whatever pens I have around in my bag. (I need some new pens me thinks)

My textbooks cost too much/way too heavy to carry with me to class. So unless I plan to do school work during breaks in class I don't bring the books.

But the manga should keep you occupied in class, and I guess the laptop.

Explain to me why all the engineering classrooms are designed for people to have laptops in the front of the room, and all the people that want to pay attention without seeing facebook/people looking up weapons on their computers have to sit behind the laptop people?  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 pm
Laptops to class? What are you in? College? High school? I didn't bring my laptop to class when I was in college.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:39 pm
Here in my home country school started 3 months ago and due to a ridiculous schooling system. Our school sched in Elementary and High school is like a college schedule.

So we only get to bring 3-5 books a day.  

Vladimire_Vlod

Fashionable Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Laptops to class? What are you in? College? High school? I didn't bring my laptop to class when I was in college.

Sometimes a computer just makes thing easier. That and I'm in computer science it sometimes feels like a requirement.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 am
Ooooo! Ooooo! I have a Toshiba laptop, too! biggrin  

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:37 pm
I had a toshiba laptop back when windows xp was around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 pm
I have an Acer netbook. It's adorable and small and so freaking light. I use to have a big Acer laptop and it was so horrible taking it to class. I thought I was going to die with it, books, and a bagful of crap all slung over my shoulder. The netbook was only bought because I couldn't afford a full sized laptop, but now I love it.

Though, I never bring it unless I absolutely need it for class. Most classes don't care. And I never drag it along to class unless the class requires it.

My usual haul in my bag for school is a handful of pencils/pens/highlighters, a small notebook (ideal book, i think they're called because they're a touch bigger than a novel), textbook if the class requires it, and sometimes something to read when I'm bored such as a comic or a novel. Basically, I try to bring as absolutely little as possible.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:12 pm
CaptainTeaTime
I have an Acer netbook. It's adorable and small and so freaking light. I use to have a big Acer laptop and it was so horrible taking it to class. I thought I was going to die with it, books, and a bagful of crap all slung over my shoulder. The netbook was only bought because I couldn't afford a full sized laptop, but now I love it.

Though, I never bring it unless I absolutely need it for class. Most classes don't care. And I never drag it along to class unless the class requires it.

My usual haul in my bag for school is a handful of pencils/pens/highlighters, a small notebook (ideal book, i think they're called because they're a touch bigger than a novel), textbook if the class requires it, and sometimes something to read when I'm bored such as a comic or a novel. Basically, I try to bring as absolutely little as possible.
Why are you a guy avi?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:19 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime

Why are you a guy avi?

Because i got a free gender bend potion and wanted to try it. I have another one, so I'll probably change back in a couple of days.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 pm
You look weird. You are doing it so you will be a guy so shikume can fall for you more. crying SHe's my girl not yours. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
You look weird. You are doing it so you will be a guy so shikume can fall for you more. crying SHe's my girl not yours. crying

Well that's just rude. I think I look nice.

And Shikume really doesn't care what my avatar is... You should be worried if I start scheduling a sex change operation. Because it doesn't matter what my avatar looks like unless I have the real life equipment to back it up.

And you should really get over this stupid jealousy issue you have with me... Chances are high i'm not leaving any time soon, so Shikume and I will be friends for a while.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 pm
Don't have sex or get close to her. crying I'm supposed to do that. crying If she does that then she's cheating on me which she promised not to do. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Don't have sex or get close to her. crying I'm supposed to do that. crying If she does that then she's cheating on me which she promised not to do. sad

If I were going to ******** a girl, shikume would not actually be my first choice. Though, I'm not real sure what you mean by don't get close... She's one of my best friends, practically a sister to me. We're already pretty damn close. Though, yes, you are suppose to be having sex with her... I suggest you get to it next time you're in town. She's an impatient woman and you can't expect her to wait around forever.

And if I remember correctly, the promise wasn't that she would never cheat, but that she would never tell you if she did...  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 pm
emo I don't wanna have sex unless I'm ready. emo  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers