Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶ Ghost Town ✶

Back to Guilds

A guild for those crazy about avatars! We have contests, an art alley, item discussions & more! 

Tags: public, tektek, avatar, ghost, fashion 

Reply ✵ Recycle Bin ✵
Wolfie's Showcase- new avatars! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autumn Wolflight

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:28 pm
Welcome!

I've created this thread both to show what I've done and to get feedback. Also to chat. I love to chat cat_4laugh

Note: I'm currently re-working this thread so that I have the avatars in a more chronological order. Bear with me if things look weird for a little while or tekteks go missing sweatdrop

Also see my Official Feedback Thread and vote in the poll, or comment there!

arrow Some of the avatars I post are finished, and some are waiting to be worked on. They're in their respective posts.

arrow I'd love feedback on any and ALL avatars, but the ones I put in the feedback post are ones I'm questioning or stuck on. Any suggestions about those are extra helpful.

arrow I don't mind requests, but please PM if you're just asking me to make you avatars and aren't providing feedback or other conversation.

arrow If enough people actually visit, I might decide to make this place pretty. Until then, it's plain old text and avi pics.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:32 pm
Reserved- Avatars below  

Autumn Wolflight

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Autumn Wolflight

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:33 pm
Reserved- Avatars below  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:38 pm
Favorite Finished

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Autumn Wolflight

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Autumn Wolflight

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:39 pm
Reserved- Avatars below  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:46 pm
Reserved  

Autumn Wolflight

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Autumn Wolflight

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:47 pm
Other Finished Avatars
(These are roughly in order from newest to oldest)
Please also note that I sometimes re-work even "finished" avatars. Just because they're in this post doesn't mean I won't tinker with them as new items come out or my artistic tastes change ^_-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:50 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Autumn Wolflight

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Since this is a public guild, I'm posting to support my friend.

GOOD LUCK!!!

I might join later but to fill out an application when I'm about to croak might be.... A fail. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:48 pm
Miku-Marmalade

GOOD LUCK!!!

I might join later but to fill out an application when I'm about to croak might be.... A fail. emo

Autumn Wolflight

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 pm
Autumn Wolflight
Miku-Marmalade

GOOD LUCK!!!

Sleepy like a mofo. Can't GTFO Gaia. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:59 pm
Miku-Marmalade
Autumn Wolflight
Miku-Marmalade

GOOD LUCK!!!

Sleepy like a mofo. Can't GTFO Gaia. gonk

Awws- I know the feeling lol  

Autumn Wolflight

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Two-Taills

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:31 pm
So many pretty ones : )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 pm
Two-Taills
thankies ^_^ whatcha up to, jaills? ;o

edit- I like your paint splatters, btw ^_^  

Autumn Wolflight

Tipsy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Two-Taills

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:35 pm
Autumn Wolflight
Two-Taills
thankies ^_^ whatcha up to, jaills? ;o

rewatching the anthologies again probably for the 4th time lol. i posted some more avies on the other thread btw  
✵ Recycle Bin ✵

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff