The speed at which Kairos was propelling in literately made the ground shake and the rocks jump as he passed. He was one of the fastest of his clan, and it wasn't for nothing.. He was just a ball of energy and laughs. Once he was set free by his sister's disappearance and him 'looking for her'- he found living in the roguelands to be exciting! No restraints.. Nothing. His life, was free... and he was loving it.. Until he ran right through a herd of Zebu...The ground erupted, and he was even startled by the sudden Zebu and he laughed as they started to scatter out of fear of him trying to pounce on them. He had no interest...

But someone ELSE did...
And my and by... They were not happy.

Rada had been HUNGRY for the past week, yet again Abila and herself found a barren place. This was the only game they found in such week- and even longer if she didn't count the hares SHE hunted. Her shoulders rolled as she settled in to position, ready to pounce at any moment.. Then in a flash before her eyes-..... the herd went rabid and scattered throughout the lands. Quickly, she leaped up to see what had startled them and oh and behold... a cheetah speeding through and had fallen- rolled off in to the distance.

Quickly to retrieve at least something from the mess of hooves. Darting every which way- there were so many going in so many directions, that she had lost her focus and when she ran after one- she was met with almost avoiding a head on collision from a crazed Zebu from the side. Having prayed to her mother that she had dodged it just in time. But by the time she recovered- they all had fled way faster than she could catch up on...

Disappointment was PAINTED across her face like war paint, and she shot her head to look at where the culprit to this mess was. Running over towards him with a raging determination..She hadn't even seen him TRY to catch something! That was what URKED her very core.

"YOU!" She yelled out in to the mess of dying down sand..

The elf cheetah's head popped up like a sour thumb against the pale golden plains. "Me? Yes!" He called back and a dumb filled smile was shown across his face as he propped up on all fours again and wagging his tail as if nothing happened.

"You....." The voice sounded threatening as all hell, and by the GODS that were above.. She was trying so hard but couldn't any longer and pounced on him, knocking him in to the ground and shoving his head in to the ground with a thump. She got insanely close to his face and dug her talons in to his head. "YOU IDIOT!? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND FOOD AROUND HERE AND THE WHOLE HERD SCATTERED BECAUSE OF YOU!?"

He hadn't even known anger- til this moment, and when he was tackled- his head smashed in to the ground and a yelp came out of him. Then the yelling started which really wasn't helping his case AT ALL. Bringing his paw up to his head- then tried to take her paw away from his head. "Hey that hurts!" He grumbled, but merely tried getting away without minimal effort in hurting her. No- though she did tackle him he didn't want to return the favor at all. "My lady, please- I mean you know ill- Just please get off my head. It kinda hurts..." Sounding as if he didn't hear a word she said.

"DID YOU HEAR A WORD I SAID!?" The once usually calm and non combative cheetah was now breathing fire down this cheetah's throat with her anger. It could be felt from beneath her beautifully strong frame. Slamming her paw against her head and literately walked over him as if he were another piece of the land, except she made SURE it would hurt. Pushing down as hard as she could before taking the other steps. It went on like this til she had no more feet to step on him, which then she kicked dirt in to his face as she walked away with her pride high in to the air.

Kairos, though the male was almost choked up by her paws, then her smack on the head- as soon as she left he rolled and propped back up. Ailing and whimpering as he trailed behind her. “You know, a beauty as you- I can’t imagen not looking where she was stepping… You are quite the speaker.” No, he hadn’t fully heard nor understood her because he was in another world when she was yelling, he wasn’t one to yell and scream so he tuned out as soon as it started and when she left- he trailed behind her. “Have you eaten lately? A beautiful lady like yourself seems lighter than you seem.” Limping now, his ribs hurt where she had stepped and his body seemed a wreck!

Trotting behind her, he finally was able to catch up after a few strides and prop up next to her. “Maybe a boar or two would be nice? Wouldn’t it? You seem, maybe some tense? I wouldn’t mind an aid to you my lady..” He was honestly not understanding what he had put Rada through, the fact she was starving and he was playing nice- when he just ruined her chances. He was generally just a nice naïve lad, whom had a serious need for some down to earth time. Then out of no where- a slap came at the male which landed him speechless for a moment… Trying to absorb the moment of surprise.

“SERIOUSLY!? GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!” Rada growled. “YOU JUST LOST MY ONLY CHANCE OF FOOD FOR MAYBE A FEW MORE WEEKS! THEN YOU DECIDE TO FOLLOW AFTER ME! YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT. NO YOU ARE ONE!"

This time, he really did hear through her yelling because after that slap he was doubfounded. "Listen here My lady, I had no intention on your aggression, though my dearest apologizes, I will not be able to forgive you for this mishap."

"FORGIVE ME!? GET AWAY FROM ME!" Which she then whipped around and got up in his face, she didn't want to back down. Didn't want to simply let it go. Puffing out her chest and pushing him with her forepaws and then started to stab him with one paw. "YOU! DECIDE~ HEY LETS SCARE ALL THE PREY ANIMALS AWAY. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET ANY MEAT OUT HERE!? YET YOU 'CANT FORGIVE' ME!? I CANT FORGIVE YOU! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I RIP OUT YOUR F***ING THROAT!" In which she turned, yet again and started to walk away- STOMPING.

Kairos's ears went down and he quickly followed her and went up ahead of her. "Listen, my beauty, I have not mean to upset you, in the least- although now your brash words may have some meaning commoner, I shall try and forgive you, and maybe invite you to possibly stay, and I will hunt you down some food. It will be a truce. Yes?" He smiled softly, and tried to make things better, but oh did he make it worse.....

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FAAAACCEE!!!" She screamed and finally lunged at him, throwing them backwards in to a roll before she started to swipe at him.. A furry of sharp claws before they finally stopped, and she made DAMN SURE she was on top. Pinning her arm down against his throat and pushing at it with all her might... "YOU ASKED FOR IT! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF~"

"NO!" A blue flash came out of no where and pushed Rada off, and this blurr was not just any blurr.. A cheetah, covered in robes around her face- with that glint of her eye to protect. Hovering herself over the male as he laid on the floor coffing... "That is not how we do things white one." Eyes sterned...

"AHUH~" The push sent her flying unexpectedly, and when she finally got up and was about to throw herself on whoever pushed her. She was dumbfounded by the sight.. It was... the leader of the Rebellion she had joined, hesitant, she lifted her body up and stayed low. "Forgive."

"If it is a fight you want- there will be plenty of that in the future. Get back to your post- " She looked down at the cheetah and nudged his side to help him up, at least to open his air way to breath before hissing. "We do not harm the innocent, we do things as a need- not want- nor out of spite.." Looking at Karios. "Come, we shall have someone check your throat stranger." Giving Rada a look, before she helped him more, offering to be leaned on to go back to the forest where the rebellion party stayed in wait... and training.

Though her blood boiled, the only thing she could do is lower her body in a 'bow' til the leader left, then lifted her body as she stood there watching them go.. That urked her very core that the leader stopped her from killing that idiot. He NEEDED to be killed- but apparently that wouldn't happen. Not yet anyways... Sighing.. after all that built up anger, she turned and started walking... If she had ran- she would likely be a hell storm for anyone whom crossed her path, to try and walk in the path of humility like the leader had wanted, she needed to 'walk'... And calm her mind out of the stress and anger it had went thought- what had gotten in to her? She had never been so angry in her life.. She stopped, and looked down at her paws...

Who was she now?...... Lowering her ears.. Sending the energy of anger down her to her paws, it was something she had been training herself to do for some time, this had happened before, and it was as if ... something had processed her, we it only because she was starving? Or was it..something deeper.