[PRP] Kishi x Prome: Next big Step.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image Kishi took a deep and cleansing breath while thinking about how to broach the subject of children to her lifemate. They had been together for almost a year now and thought of the next logical step. Oh how she wanted little ones roaming around looking like their father. Prome would make a good daddy as he was kind and patient. A somewhat loud snore broke through her thoughts and made her blink. A soft smile spread across her face as she nuzzled into her mate's mane, it was always so soft.

Kishi felt her eyes closing on their own accord, it really was comfy to be cuddled up to a warm body and quiet home. Soon she would have to wake up and face reality. Kishi didn't think he would made the possibility of cubs, but... Her face burned with embarrassment as images ran through her head. She was an adult, she could handle this.

Zingling
Tag!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image

One lemonade colored orb cracked open, toes twitching awake as ears twitched. His mate was curled next to him, more than likely asleep from cuddling him. Kishi was known for doing that. Waking early, seeing him, cuddling then nodding back off. Shifting his body so to get a better look at her, a large grin broke across his face. Sometimes her nose would twitch and a smile would appear across her face. Whatever it was she was dreaming of, it had to be a good one.

After a few spared moments, Prometheus pushed his face closer to Kishi, giving her cheek then ear a lick. She never enjoyed waking alone, thus, he had picked the habit up of waking her when ever he was.

"Kishi... You are off in dreamland again."

Tara de Draiocht

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:52 pm
"Hmm?" Kishi turned towards her beloveds voice and nuzzled deeper at the kiss. "Dreamin'?" She tried to clear her foggy thoughts. "Mmmhm. Morning sweetheart." Kishi stretched out her front paws and pulled his head towards her for a morning hug. Her dream pulling at her consciousness demanding her attention for a minute before she put it off for later, it was too early for this serious discussion. "How was your adventure yesterday exploring the lands? " Kishi had opted out going for exploration to chat with the local females as they fed and played with the young ones. Sometimes a gal just needed some female time. "Find or see anything interesting?"
Zingling
Tag

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 pm
Prometheus chuckled light as Kishi stirred, happily awaiting her to fully awake before listening to her words. It always warmed his heart to hear her call him sweetheart. It was a name that would have disgusted his younger heart just because of how mushy it was. Laughing about how much he changed, he gazed onward at Kishi.

"I had met someone who was in need of a home, actually. I will have you meet her soon." Prometheus smiled, thinking back to the young rust colored lioness he met with. She was just too innocent to leave alone. At least in the pridelands she might find comfort for a little while.

"She reminded me of myself... wandering alone for days without love or comfort. That is.." Eyes glittering, his soft voice lowered, his face moving towards her ear. "...Until I met you."

Tara de Draiocht
Tag. <3

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 pm
"Oh?"His news of meeting someone shocked her and also made her weary. Kishi bit her lip at the jealous feelings that came rushing up from that, it wasn't that she didn't trust him. It was just that he was a great male and... well hers. Yes, yes you are fussing over nothing. She mentally scolded herself and somewhat shocked at the large feelings of possessiveness his words brought. His next words appeased those feelings though and a small smile crept along her face. "How... did you meet this lioness? And a home you say?"

Zingling
Tag, and sorry ive had a Dief muse a lot lately.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:50 pm
Brows furrowed at Kishi's reaction to him telling her about Mihkokwan. Had he done something wrong in helping the young lioness out? Or was this one of those moments the lions spoke about, a lioness kind of problem? Either way, it disturbed him and the longer he waited for a reply back from him, the more nervous and annoyed he became.

As lemonade colored eyes looked back and forth at his mate he let out a breath he hadn't even noticed he was holding. She was smiling now.

I swear... these lioness' know how to push a lion to their limits!

Smiling back at her, Prometheus waited... and then the questions started coming. Waiting a moment to gather his thoughts, he took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then began. "Well, as you know I become restless at times here in the pridelands. I love it, however my feet at meant for roaming. So, I took the day to explore." Pausing for a moment, he smiled. He loved the ability to roam around and find peace in doing so.

"And that is where I met her, Miss Mihkokwan. She was wander the rogue lands lost. For some reason, I felt the need to protect her. Like... a young sister.... Or." He paused for a long time, struggling with the word. Was it because he was getting old that he felt this way, or... another thing?

"...Or like a daughter. I couldn't leave her out there. Not with the hyena's as they are now. So I brought her back here. To the pride. If she stays that is beautiful, if not, I hope she will at least enjoy her time here. I wanted to help her though.... I thought you might as well. After all, we have only us. Maybe... we could learn from her. For the future. When it is more than just us."

His face suddenly went hot, he hadn't meant to say those words.... but there they were. Out in the open. A purposal for a family. Now... he had to see what Kishi had to say.

Tara de Draiocht
It happens. I have been in a Kells mood more than a SoA mood lately. :]

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 pm
Kishi bit her lip and her brows furrowed. Prome was becoming restless? Was it bad of her that she didn't notice that? His next words brought comfort. A daughter or sister was better than what she orginally thought. Kishi was beginning to understand. "How young is this Mihkokwan?" She was becoming curious, it did sound awful lot like taking care of an adolescent which would indeed be good practice for future responsibilites. "Sounds like an interesting possibility and-" Kishi blushed hopefully. "it would be nice to have an extra paw when the time comes for little ones of our own." She liked the thought of that, his and her cubs roaming around in the world.

"You would make such a great father or daddy," Kishi smiled lovingly at her lifemate all the while blushing. She could be painfully shy sometimes, but oh how she longed for cubs to raise. "Am I to assume the thought of having cubs brings happy thoughts?" She the last part tentively hopeful.

Zingling
Tag~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:19 am
Thankfully the conversation was taking on a pleasant tone unlike how it initially started. Grinning now, Prometheus replied back happily to his mate, "She is a young adult. Incredibly bubbly but lacks the knowledge of the lands. It... frightened me to see her wandering alone like that." Continuing to listen, Prometheus felt his heart suddenly attack his chest as Kishi spoke.

Extra paws for their own little ones? Was she.. Was she expecting and he had not noticed?! Staring wide eyed at his mate he couldn't say a word, not exactly knowing what to say, or how to say it. He even drifted out enough to not catch the rest of her conversation. That was, until she said the four letter word.

Cubs.

"K-K-K.... KISHI!? A-are you really expecting? Oh my, umm, oh um..." His eyes darted about the area, half expecting cubs to appear out of no where and pounce him. It wasn't a bad thought, no, it was just... so scary! Such a change, such a commitment.... CUBS!!

"We need to make sure you are in proper care! I promise I won't up and leave you like I had the other day. My wandering feet shall be planted! I... "

His eyes glittered suddenly as he looked towards his mate. Love. All he could feel was love.

"Kishi, I love you. This... This is great news. I am so proud."

Tara de Draiocht

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out