Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Are the Abandoned

Back to Guilds

A supernatural survival horror RP guild. 

Tags: Supernatural, Survival Horror, Apocalyptic, Angels, Demons 

Reply We Are the Abandoned
Absences

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gospel_of_Winchester
Captain

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 pm
Please just let us know if you'll be offline for an extended period of time so we can work with and around it. Just leave the time period and length of time gone. As well as when we should expect you back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:37 pm
I'll be pretty inactive until late August, early September. I can bring in my characters when need be, but replies will be incredibly slow. I apologize, and I would also like to thank you for your patience.  

Omnipotent Rice
Vice Captain

Dapper Codger

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Vemily

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:05 pm
Umm... sorry guys, I have an exam next week and I need to study. Even if I come on gaia, I guess I won't post much. (Posting a profile usually took me a long time to complete.) Then there is a whole week of holiday after exam but i have it all booked. I need to do a civik project which is due on Setemper. Then I promised my friends that I will go to QB with them. And I need to practice on piano, I don't want my skill to go rusty even if I stopped learning. So please forgive me for not posting.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:07 pm
It's alright! ^^ We're not going to be posting much. I just sent out an announcement for people to feel free to intro their character. Otherwise, the heavy posting won't be till around September when our other VC gets back from being a camp counselor.  

Gospel_of_Winchester
Captain

Dapper Werewolf

We Are the Abandoned

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas