Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
"I'm here to serve you." Cherry & Muffins Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:16 pm
Draven a guy who was enslaved at one point. He was chained up and beaten - And starved. Until the prince heard about the man who kept three slaves. Two of the slaves had died but the prince found Draven still alive. Just. The prince ordered his nurses to nurse Draven back to health and before long, he was back on his feet, but a completely changed person. As payment for the princes kindness, Draven was asked to become the prince's personal servent, an offer which he gladly accepted.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Voices. All Draven could hear was voices, chattering away inside his head. He must have gone insane. He was alone in the dark cellar - His two only friends and fellow slaves dead from being starved and brutally treated. And he was heading the same way. Or so he thought. Now, the voices got louder and louder until he noticed that they couldn't be just in his head. They were real. The male's eyes flickered open and he glanced up, his vision slightly blurry but he could make out the outline of three women and one male. The women were treating his wounds, making sure he was comfortable. One of the women, spotting he was awake, gave a friendly smile. "Your highness, I think he is starting to wake... It might be a few days before he has fully recovered. We need to get some food and water in to his system. He's not had food or drink in, I'd say, around a week. He was so close to death when you found him..."

User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Hot n Fun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

• Axel was tired and it was only the beginning of the day. He'd been looking after Draven so long that he was nearly about to fall asleep again until one of the nurses said something. Sitting up, the man opened his eyes, his silver hair in his face. Pushing his hair away, he stood and walked over to Draven and smiled some, his eyes gentle as he looked down at the man. "I'm glad to see he's okay. Please do everything you can for him," Axel said kindly to the ladies.

Axel could still remember the male's condition when he found him. He was pale, weak, and nearly dead. It was a horrible sight for the royal since he was a little more sheltered than you might think. It truly made him happy that he was able to take Draven away from such a place and start to help him heal.

[O•O•C] :

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Draven opened his eyes slightly more, glancing up. His vision was still foggy - But he could tell. This was the prince who had rescued him. The male then felt his eyes drop shut, his eye lids feeling too heavy to keep up. The nurse nodded, making sure Draven was warm. "We'll try to get something in to his system somehow. He's too weak to eat or drink just yet. We'll find a way."

User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Hot n Fun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

• Axel nodded some and looked at Draven a little more before turning and walking to the door. "Please keep me posted on his condition," the man said before leaving the room and walking towards his own. He rubbed his eyes some, a little too exhausted to do anything at the moment so instead he was going to go and take a little rest even though he'd probably just lay there and worry about the other man.

Getting to his room, Axel took off his boots and sword before sighing and laying back on his bed, looking up at the ceiling a moment before turning on his side and stretching, trying to find a comfortable position to rest. He soon found one and slowly dozed off into a nap.

[O•O•C] :

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

The sun soon lifted up in to the sky, making the horizon a beautiful mix of blues, purples and oranges. The light crept in to Draven's room, the warmth of the sunshine creeping up to Draven's face. A few moments later, the male opened his eyes, his vision a little blurry at first but soon getting better. He glanced around the room, a from creeping up on to his face. He was in the hospital room of the palace. The male glanced down, looking at his stomach and chest. Skin and bone. Or so it looked like. The male turned his body and placed two feet on to the floor, rubbing his tired eyes. The male then went to stand, but felt his legs wobble. Before he collapsed, he slid back down in to a sitting position, waiting for someone to come in to the room.

User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Hot n Fun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image

• Axel woke up about the same time, his hair a mess of tangles and knots. With a sigh, the male pushed himself out of the bed with a yawn and undressed himself, putting on a white buttondown with lace at the end of the sleeves and tight black pants. He walked over to the mirror he had and brushed out his silver hair before pulling on his boots and buckling his sword around his waist, situating it to where he wanted it. With another sigh, the royal picked up a book and started out of his room and down the hall towards Draven's room.

"He probably isn't even up yet," Axel thought as he opened the book and read it as he walked towards Draven's room. He passed servants and a couple of knights guarding his father, the King's, room before walking down some stairs to the hospital wing. This path felt to familiar to him that he could do it with his eyes closed. When he got to Draven's room, he looked up. The man's eyes widened and he dropped his book seeing Draven sitting up.

"Y-you're awake," he said shocked, looking at the man with grey eyes before walking over to him. "You shouldn't be trying to push yourself," he said, resting his hands on the other man's shoulders and starting to pushing him gently back down.

[O•O•C] :

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Draven glanced towards the door when he heard it open. He then looked towards the prince, frowning when he dropped his book. When the other placed his hands on to his shoulders, the male leaned back and sighed, laying back in to the bed. "Y-You're highness... Thank you... Thank you for s-saving me..." He whispered, bowing his head slightly, which made him a little dizzy. "I am sorry you had to see me like that..."

User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Hot n Fun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image

• Axel looked at Draven a little surprised. Most of the slaves he picked up didn't know how to speak or couldnt speak at all. He smiled softly. "Please don't talk, you're pretty weak. I'll get you something to drink," he said kindly before walking over and picking up his book, sticking it in between his belt and pants before leaving the room. He came back a little later with a glass of water in his hand, walking over to Draven again. The royal set the glass down and helped the man sit up before putting the edge of the glass to Draven's lips gently, tipping it ever so slightly.

[O•O•C] :

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Draven sighed, happy to have the feeling of cold, crisp water touch his dry lips again. He took small sips, not having the energy to gulp it all down. Soon, though, he had drank most of the glass. Draven then took the last sip, feeling a little better he had water in his body. He then nodded slowly, to say thank you to the prince. Soon, one of the nurses came in with a bucket of soapy water and a sponge. "Time to give him a clean. Your highness, you can choose to leave if you wish." She whispered before making her way over to the two.

User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Hot n Fun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

• Axel smiled some as he watched Draven drink down the water slowly. He set the glass down gently before looking up at the nurse who had just walked in. "I see no readon too, I can always help," the man said, running a hand through his long silver hair before bending down and taking a string out of his boot before tying his hair up so it wouldn't get in his way. "It's not like I haven't helped before," he told the lady before rolling up his sleeves some.

[O•O•C] :

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

The nurse nodded before making her way over towards the prince and the boy. She placed the bucket of soapy water down before handing a sponge to the prince, giving him a small smile. "You're a very selfless prince. Not like the other people I've worked for." The then removed the covers from Draven's bed, closing the curtains around them to give them some privacy. She started to remove the gown that Draven was in, then placed it on the ground. " I have some fresh ones for after." The female then lifted the male very carefully, starting to wash his body.

User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Hot n Fun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 am
User Image

• Axel smiled again. "I just don't see a point in hiring people to do things for me when I'm perfectly capable of doing the same thing just as good. I just don't believe that people with the rank like me or higher should have to depend on servants or maids or what not to live or to clean," Alex explained before taking the sponge after rolling his sleeves up and starting to wash Draven's arm. "I do hope you will stay for a little while when you're all healed," he added, looking at the man with a soft expression.

[O•O•C] :

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Draven gave a small smile, nodding at the princes request. "Of course... I will stay as long as you wish me to. I have no family, friends or even a home... The man w-who took me took me off of the streets. Thats why I had lost h-hope of someone finding me... No one usually cares for the homeless or sick..." Draven sighed. "But as I said... I will stay as long as you'd like..."

User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff