Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[ORP] BEACH PARTY! [Open to ALL!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:48 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:59 am
PARTY HQ

Kess and crew have staked out their territory on the hot beach, and woe be to all that trespass upon it in the name of party-pooping! The large area contains:
- A volleyball ‘court’ outlined in the sand, with a well-abused net stretched across the center and scuffed ball dropped in one half of the court.
- A fresh-water spigot standing up in the sand, traditionally used to rinse one's wetsuit, and now appropriated for filling water balloons and guns.
- An open-sided tent/canopy, designated as Party HQ, where water guns are handed out to new arrivals, “donations” of food and drink are made available in coolers and on tables, and sunscreen is generously slapped on fair skin.
- A large kettle barbecue, charcoal at the ready, near the Party HQ.
- A long, wooden picnic table.
- An unlit fire pit, with what looks to be the makings of an epic bonfire inside its rock-lined circle.
- Numerous foldable chairs, umbrellas, and towels of various party-goers.

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:08 pm
GET YOU SOME INFO

ICly, this is Kess and some of her buddies throwing a bash on the beach. No one should be ‘forced’ to attend, and it’s completely unrelated to the Negaverse, that is to say, this is not Howlite’s party, this is that beach bum Kess’ party. Knowing her “on-duty” isn’t enough for her to have given an “off-duty” invitation, and she’s not especially forthcoming about her civilian identity, to Negaverse or DMC folks. This is a strictly unpowered ORP.

That said, I wanted to make this an ORP and give civs a chance to mix ‘n mingle! Kess is very social, and has a reason to be almost anywhere, so if we haven’t RPed yet, but you want your character to have met her previously and show up specifically for the party rather than stumble upon it, please feel free to invent a blurb about their background detailing how they know each other! You can post it here, and I will give it the thumbs up!

The last options are to have your character hear about the party from a friend, or simply discover it while at the beach themselves, which is totally A-OK! Of course, they might get some dirty looks if they don’t bring any party favors [BYOB being standard beach etiquette], but who cares?

There are going to be some GAMES. If you want to participate in them, hop over here to sign up! I’m talking the usual beachy-shenanigans: Volleyball, Sandcastle-Building [and Destroying], Watermelon Eating, Flirting, and Limbo.

What about the kiddies? Hopefully, they’re not wandering around the beach alone [Kess might have to contact the Beach Patrol, on that one!], but they’re welcome to come and participate! No meanies are going to refuse to give them a water gun or piece of watermelon! Of course, when the sun starts setting and the bonfire gets going, anyone under the age of eighteen better skedaddle [unless you have a fake ID]! Curfews, and all that nonsense.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:49 pm
Rules, etc.

-The most important rule is, of course, to not be a d**k. This is in reference to you, the player, not to your character! Everyone is welcome to play here, and you should play nice. Ignoring other people [this IS an ORP], and being generally unfriendly all constitutes as d**k-like behavior, so be nice!
-Use common sense. Please. If your character wants strawberry soda, you don't need to ask me if there is strawberry soda in the cooler. Just write them drinking a strawberry soda.
- That said, if you don't know/can't assume, ask!
- Follow all shop rules, period, but especially those regarding secret identities! Unless you have prior permission, whether gained through IC interaction or OOC discussion, your character cannot know the powered/civilian identity of another if they're on the same side, and not at all if they're on opposite sides of the war!
- Quote people if you're addressing, or responding to, them specifically.
- I reserve the right to change these rules, blahblahblah, but hopefully y'all don't need more than that?  

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:51 pm
KESS is currently in the HQ Tent, supervising the set-up of shenanigans. You can assume the party is in full swing, as there are many NPCs running around! Feel free to post, and/or say hi to Kess. My IC post will be coming after I set up the OOC sign-up thread!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:23 pm
Uuni was slathered in as much sunscreen as humanly possible. It gave her skin a distinct sheen, and made her feel overheated. It was as if putting on the oily gunk was applying the sun itself.

But, it was either that or resemble a cherry popsicle. The brunette had an orange towel draped over one arm and a bottle of sunscreens nestled in spare clothes in a burlap sack. It was stamped with a zombie insignia, labeled off of some band she'd seen once to humor a boy she'd hitchhiked with.

Uuni hadn't initially intended to go to a party this large, but she had a rather intuitive experienced guess that the beach always had a party when it was sunny. Like hell she was going to stay inside on a day like today, despite the sun's deadly, skin-slapping rays.

Boobs shielded by a yellow bikini, Uuni thought she was more than dressed for the part of sauntering into the HQ tent like she belonged there. And, really, she did. There was a brief pause as her eyes adjusted to the shade and she squinted at the sun-bleached, salty mobs of bodies and hair that moved this way and that.

Did she know that blonde? Man, that face was familiar. And, it looked like she knew what she was doing; or, it was one of those girls that bossed everyone around because she could. Shrugging, Uuni made her way over to Kesslan and leaned her arms onto one of the tables like she owned it.

"Hey there, I was told that if I wanted to have a good time, this was the place to be." Well, okay, no one had told her, but who cared. "Any recommendations for where to start?"

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:40 pm
Quinn was overwhelmingly happy to be able to remain powered down and have a genuine good time for the first time in a long time. When was the last time she had been social? Was it Christmas? How sad. When she had received the invite from Kess to join her for a get-together at the beach, she was more than ecstatic to oblige.

How could she resist a day of fun in the sun with her favorite Negaverse Agent, off duty?

She had decided almost immediately that she would be bringing her newest friend and DMC recruit, Arilee, to the beach bash with her. She knew without a doubt that the other girl would hit it off with Kess and though they weren't yet all that close, that she would enjoy Ari's company.

When they had arrived at the beach, Quinn grabbed Arilee by the hand and all but dragged her through the sand to the big open-sided tent, immediately spotting Kess' blonde hair and freckles in the crowd.

Her free hand shot up into the air, waving very happily at Kess as she approached with Ari in tow. "Hey darlin!" she said, flashing a giant grin at both Kess and the brunette who was with her. She was in a camo-print bikini (how fitting) with her long hair left down in waves, a brightly colored towel draped over her shoulder.

Her eyes practically sparkled with glee when she spotted the water guns. ********. Yes. Her attention was immediately stolen from both Kess and Ari, making her way towards the collection of water-filled-goodness. Forget formalities- she'd introduce Kess and Ari later.

Fairymount

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:41 pm
Beach! Beach beach beach beach beach. Once again Daphne was ready to all but explode with excitement; years and years of being close enough to be endlessly frustrated that she couldn't go and then twice in a month! And it was a party! The teen couldn't remember the last time that she'd been invited to a party or done anything remotely fun which perhaps told her more than she wanted to know about how dire her life had become. I mean yeah sure she went out sometimes with Kess to go have a crazy time in the club but...it wasn't really the same.

So instead when Kess had mentioned they were having a Gloriously Epic Beach Party she'd gone into a flurry of extracurricular cooking. All of Shelley's recipes had been dragged out of their nooks and crannies, so much so that her fridge had been filled to bursting and posed quite the conundrum. They had access to one motorcycle but that would not hold the five large bowls of pure deliciousness that Daphne'd whipped up in her excitement.

It had taken a series of phone calls, a few threats, and a hefty security deposit to allow someone whose fake ID only had her at twenty-three years old to rent a truck for the day. Daph had insisted on a pickup truck, stuffing it full of old sheets and blankets until it would have made a decent bed. Someone apparently planned to drink until they couldn't drive home and found this a useful solution!

So now she was under the canopy in surf shorts and swim top, setting out pasta salad, potato salad, the largest bowl of Mexican dip that she'd probably ever seen in her whole life, actual salad, and a taco salad that was coated in some kind of sticky, sweet, spicy dressing on it and liberally dumped on top with Doritos. "Kess, do you really think I made enough? I mean...you never know."  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:02 pm
Beautiful summer days with no school planned usually found Arilee at the beach. But it was usually by herself with only grimly amused thoughts to keep her company. But today was different. Today she was with a friend, on the way to meet more friends. Well, okay, friend's of Quinn's. But there was no reason why they shouldn't be her friends as well.

And she had not come emptied handed, either. Granted, she hadn't exactly had a ton of fore-warning, but her friend and Captain had given her just enough warning to sneak down to the school kitchens and whomp a few things up. And since she always kept her boards in perfect repair, there had been no need to scramble to get her favorite longboard ready.

Laughing as Quinn seized her hand to drag her along, the tall, mohawked blonde hurried along contentedly, hoping that her stuffed to the rolling cooler didn't get jostled too badly. And that her precious board didn't slip out from under her burdened arm.

As they approached the tent, she slowed slightly and eyed the people already there. Granted, Quinn was absolute eye candy in her bikini, but the tall, freckled blonde and brunette were close seconds. Grinning as Quinn dropped her hand, she reached up to fluff out her mohawk and make sure that her own bikini top and short board shorts were firmly in place. Only then did she let her cooler go and shrug out of the backpack she'd brought that held towels, sunblock and bottles of water.

Addressing herself to the blonde that Quinn had greeted, Arilee winked cheerfully as her Captain went off to inspect the water guns.

"I think we've lost her for the moment. Got somewhere I can store the cooler? I brought homemade avocado-lime ice cream, some pineapple and sugar syrup for grillin' and a couple bottles of soda. Hope that's okay."

Smiling winningly, Arilee hugged her board close and eyed the water. She was ready to be out there looking for whatever waves she could find. But one simply didn't come to a party without observing the social niceties.

Sylent Nyte

Indubitably

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:16 pm
The beach just got a whole lot hotter.

"Your eyes can probably tell you that your source was right," the blonde grinned, raising her brows as she caught a glimpse of the brunette. It was that girl she'd run into only a week or two ago. While the blonde often forgot a name, she rarely forgot a face. Pointing the gun in her left hand at the pale girl, she continued, "For starters?"

Uuni was promptly shot with cold water, though Daphne's shout saved her from anything more than a squirt. Then again, any mention of food was bound to catch her attention. "Are you crazy? We're gonna have more than enough to feed me, Daph. That's plenty."

A camo-clad Quinn charged past Kess to search through the gun supply, and the blonde found herself flicking her dark eyes over her equally pale-haired companion.

"Well, s**t if you aren't my new favorite person." The gun was stashed in the waistband of her shorts, and the freckled girl reached out to shake Arilee's hand before moving to lift the heavy cooler, "I'm Kess, 'n I'll take control of these here supplies, soldier. That ought to leave you free to hit the water." And speaking of water. "Your board is sweet. Now I'm bummed I didn't bring mine." Not many people around here seemed to surf. "Where you from?"

Kaelyndra

o-Nessy-o

Sylent Nyte

Fairymount

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:30 pm
Rolling her eyes Daph decided that she was going to pop the cherry on the food so to speak; nobody ever really felt comfortable eating at a party unless someone else had started things along. Thinking about it for a long moment, staring at the eight bags of chips and ripping one open, a single chip was shoved first into the Mexican dip and then crammed wholesale into her mouth. Let no one ever accuse her of being an elegant eater!

Damn that was tasty! Swallowing, grinning, Daphne turned to wave somewhat awkwardly at everyone around. They all seemed to share the common bond of knowing Kess but beyond that she didn't know anything about anyone. It was like high school all over again only she wasn't Audrey Collins. They didn't know her, they had no impressions of who she was, she could be anyone. She could be cool.

"Hey everyone!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:31 pm
Arilee looked the other tall girl up and down for a split second before nodding to herself and smiling even more widely.

"Well, if you're Kess, then I'm Arilee. Or Ari if you rather. Pleased t'meet you."

She set her board lightly into the sand and leaned on it, happily relinquishing the cooler. Already this was way more fun than heading out by herself.

"Grew up in Cali before the step-monster shipped me out here to straighten me up," Ari answered with a hard edged chuckle. "But hey, if you surf, I left a spare board in Quinn's car. Told her I would teach her a few tricks. But this one," here she gave her board a loving pat, "is my baby and I refused to leave it hanging out the back window."

Indubitably

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:45 pm
"You're ********' kidding." If it was possible, Kess' already wide grin grew, brightening her freckled face in a way that only the mention of home could do. "I got booted here from NorCal to live with my uncle." She was downright goonish, almost dropping the cooler before she found it a proper place.

"I'll paddle out with you, for sure." There was a moment when she was clearly warring between the desire to get in the water, and the desire to play the role of 'host'. Glancing over to where Daphne was getting her awkward duckling on, the blonde blew her bangs from her eyes, letting out a relaxed sort of laugh. "In a minute."

She sprayed her gun in an arc, striking both Quinn and Daphne. "Hey! Make friends!" That would do it, right? Actually... "Daph, we need to get Quinn in on our Raids." Ah, gamers.

Fairymount

Sylent Nyte

o-Nessy-o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:56 pm
They hadn't lost her quite yet... Well, not entirely. She was suddenly all too aware at how many (good looking) women there were compared to men, and that brought a flush of pink to her cheeks. Shaking her head, she picked up what looked like some sort of crazy badass super soaker of amazingness, made her way over to the water source and filled her weapon of choice.

Quinn dropped her towel onto a lounge chair and sauntered back over to the group of chatting women, walking directly into the line of fire as Kess shot her watergun at her. Shoving a few chips into her face, she draped her watergun-free arm over Kess' shoulders, putting her onto her tip-toes, and grinned at the group of them.

"Th'name's Quinn," she said rather loudly, her words jumbling with her English accent, to no one in particular- mostly just to anyone near by that she didn't know yet.

Raising her own watergun, she shot a steady stream directly at Arilee, soaking her from head to toe with a laugh.

Anddddd then her attention was completely stolen at the mention of Raiding. "Another gamer?" If at all possible, her grin spread wider as she turned to Daphne. "I should'a known Kess would have friends as ******** cool as her."

Indubitably

Fairymount

o-Nessy-o

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:59 pm
Dammit, Uncle Walt was right. It really was a small world. Arilee couldn't help the delighted smile and easy laughter that burbled out of her. Not only someone new and ridiculously cute that she could talk to about home, but someone who, in this city, actually knew more about surfing than it involved a funny looking chunk of wood and resin!

Setting her board more firmly in the sand, she gave Kess a nod and wave before heading back towards the car.

"Take your time. I'll go fetch the board and have it ready and waiting for you."

As she jogged back, she was just in time to get super soaker'd from head to foot as she called to Quinn over her shoulder all the while flashing to blue-haired girl nearby a soaking wet, yet charming smile and friendly wave.

"Yo Quinn! Gonna get my other board out of the car, back in a second! Hi, blue-hair girl! You're ********' adorbs!"

Okay, so maybe she didn't have the best grip on all the social niceties. But when cute girls said hi in general, it was only polite to answer back.

Indubitably

Sylent Nyte

o-Nessy-o

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out