Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:57 am
User Image

Chino was hopping through a beautiful meadow of purple and white wild flowers. Taking a deep breath in she could smell the wonderful sent of them in the light breeze that was blowing. Cycling and soft stop a coupe of time Chino lade softly down on the flowering bed under her.

The day was sunny and warm for a spring day. There were big white fluffy clouds flouting but and Chino tried to picture what each cloud looked like. One look like a baby and another looked like a faebear, this game always made Chino smile. She just loves the outdoors and the world around her. The only thing missing in her live was someone to share it with. The thought brought a frown to her face.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image

Senan sighed to himself as he lounged behind a copse of trees and bushes that was situated right on the edge of a beautiful meadow. The breeze was blowing carrying with it the scent of the flowers that dotted the meadow like strokes from a artist's brush, creating dazzling rays of lush colors.

Moving to get into a more comfortable position something caught his attention, he shook his head to clear his vision. Opening his eyes he again saw the flash of color that was different from the rest. Sure enough there was a green hopper with lovely pink spots laying in the meadow staring up at the sky as if she was happy. She looks like she is enjoying herself he thought to himself.

Before he realized what he was doing he was up and moving towards her, his gaze never wavered from her as he carefully approached her. His thought was not to scare her so she hopped off. Almost reaching her he stopped waiting for her to notice him.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:54 pm
A sound off to the right of Chino pulled her attention away form the clouds. At the far end of the meadow coming her way, she could just make out a red headed fae. As the fae came close, Chino realized that the fae was a male druid. A very handsome male druid. She thought to herself. Shacking her head at the thought she got up for the bed of flowers she was laying in. "Well hello." Chino said in a somewhat shy but friendly voice. As she waited for her his reply, she looked at the druid with wonder and curiosity. She had never see a druid before and this one had strange marking on his face that brought out his eyes and bright red hair.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 am
As Senan awaited her he was shocked to see the Hopper stand and speak. He noticed she was looking at him as if she was intrigued. Could be she has never seen a druid before he thought to himself.

His eyes met her gaze before he spoke, Hello, I did not mean to intrude you just looked so happy here I was wondering why.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 am
Chino looks up at the sky and smiles warmly. "Yes yes I do love the outdoors; its so refreshing." Shyly she looks the fae before her up and down "Are...Are you a druid?" She asks with a quiver in her voice, then think better of it and feels bad for asking such a rude question. "I'm so sorry that was so rude to ask. I ... I just haven't every see a druid before."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:41 am
Such a beautiful smile she has he thought. Returning hers with one of his own he could not help but feel giddy at her shyness. He found it refreshing and calming to say the least.

Yes I am a Druid, I am Senan. Pleasure to meet you, and you are? he said with a bow. He straightened and stared right into her eyes awaiting her reply.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:07 pm
Chino blushed as the formality of Senan actions. What a gentlemen she thought to herself. Its was so sweet and not only that but he was directing it all at her; which was a first. Males never acted that way with her, they always called her spot and laughed at her. It never got her spirits down before cause she just didn't care, but she did now. Senan was just so nice it was so refreshing to be around someone who didn't laugh at her looks."Oh yes.." she said as if remembering she had been asked a question "... my name is Chino Irish, but you may call me Chino." She finished in her normal cheerfulness. " So "What brings you these wonderful meadow?" she asked cause she had never seen anyone here before.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:46 pm
Senan watched her face as the soft blush graced her cheeks giving her a lovely pink tone to her fur. She seemed to be a bit uncertain as if a male fae has never paid her any attention before which Senan found exceedingly odd. She's beautiful the males where she is from must be blind he thought to himself.

Chino Irish? That is a pretty name for a beautiful fae, it fits you very well. I am usually found farther back in the woods, for my druid gift is Woodland Lore. I am always out and about communing with the animals, trees, flowers and the like that inhabit Faetasia. I was resting after returning from visiting a friend when I decided to rest a moment behind that tree when I noticed you.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:02 pm
Chino's blush grown deeper and she feel a flutter of butterflies in her stomach. "why thank you. You are very handsome yourself." And he was the markings on his face brought out the curves of his cheek bones and make him look strong and protective. But him far was a softening touch and made you want to hold him close. Shacking her head mentally at the day dream. She smiled at him as he told her who he came to this meadow. Sadly she realized he isn't form around her. " Oh so you don't come here often?" she asks a little sadness in her voice. She wasn't sure why but she didn't want this to be the first and last time she saw him. It was hard to get her down but Senan was so nice to her...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 pm
Senan was fascinated with how expressive her face was, every emotion played out for him to see. When her blush deepened in color he knew he was right, no males paid her any mind. Idiotic males he muttered beneath his breath.

Handsome? Well I will admit most females do not attribute that word to me it is usually the opposite due to my markings upon my face. I thank you for the compliment my lady, he said as he nodded to her. Unsure of why her tone seemed to change he saw in her expression something of sadness when she asked him about coming to this area often. Intrigued he studied her before forming a reply. No actually I do pass this way alot on my travels, though I do admit today is the first time in a long while I have passed this way. I am thankful I have now if not I would have not met you. he said softly.

Looking around quickly he spotted a lovely yellow flower among purple and white, seeing it reminded him of her. The one you can not help but notice set among the others. Reaching down he plucked it and offered it to her. For you a beautiful flower one who can not compare to your beauty.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:54 pm
"Really?" Chino squeeked " I'm so glade you pass by here offend. I would hate for this to be our only meeting." she said shyly with a wide smile.

Chino notices Senan looking around and wonders what he may be looking for. Just as she is about to ask him if she could help him find what he is looking for, Senan picks a beautiful yellow flower and offers it to her.. Tears well up in her eyes and a warm loving, caring smile plays across her face. "Oh my..." she say unable to go on with her words. Taking the flower gentle form Senan's hard her figures brush his hand as gentle as a feather and totally by accident. Not that she minds in the lest. Finally finding her word she says "thank you so much no one has ever..." she stops not really wanting to go on with the though of the curl people in her past.

Just then a bird flies over head. Chino looks up and grins. Slowly floating down on the breeze; a feather floats down and lands just in front of Chino. The feather was white as snow and fluffy like the clouds she had been watching earlier. Bending down she picks it up and offers the feather to Senan saying " This is a good luck sign. It is said when a feather falls before you it will bring you hope for a better life to come. Will you carry Hope with you?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:42 pm
Senan was pleased that Chino seemed so shy, he knew it was selfish but he wanted to be the Fae that brought her out of her shell. She was beautiful and he intended on showing her just how much she was.

Watching her face he saw the tears pool in her big beautiful eyes and it cut him to the quick, he did not like that at all. Her words washed over him causing pain. He could feel how unsure she was and how much out of her depth she was being around a male. On one hand he was pleased he was the male who got to spend time with her but on the other he was infuriated the other males treated her as if she was not worthy. The touch of her fingers felt wonderful when she took the flower from his hands.

Suddenly before he could utter a word, a soft white feather floated down in front of him and landed at Chino's feet. Stunned he watched as she gently picked it up and offered it to him to carry for hope. Accepting her offering he carefully took in in his paw and looked at it with heavy interest. Thank you for the gift, I shall carry it and cherish it always. If you want there is a lovely trail just inside the woods where we can walk and you can see the gifts of nature all around he tilted his head to watch her as he awaited her reply.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:52 pm
Chino smiled widely at the offer."I would love nothing more then to walk with you." she love to see the woods but rarely walk in the woods. She hated the idea of being lost or not being found by something that might eat her. A shiver runs down her spine as she think of all the horror stories that could come to light.

"Have you walked the trail before?" she asks with a little fear in her voice.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:59 pm
He noticed how widely she smiled as if she was wanted to go but was unsure as well. He tilted his head again to watch the emotions play out on her face trying to get a read on what she was feeling.

Yes I have walked the trails in these woods countless times, I know most every animal in this particular woods. We may encounter a few Faes as well who make their home there, but there is no reason to be wary they are friendly. he said to her. Stepping closer he reached out to take her hand You will be safe I will be with you and will not allow anything to harm you. Do you trust me? he asked softly looking her in the eyes.

jordahn19

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 pm
Looking him in the eyes she realizes she does trust him, very much. This is a scary shock and yet a very happy one at the same time. Before she knew she was saying it she answered with a unhesitanted "Yes I do trust you." When him so close to her and his hand on her arm she felt the butterflies start to flutter in her stomach. It was a wonderful feeling and really the time she had ever felt in. Senan is so handsome she thinks to her self, not for the first time this afternoon. She felt like a teenage school girl , all gitty and giggly, but not just that Senan seemed to be touching something deep down. Something Chino had no words for, so she just smiled happily at Senan hoping she didn't look silly but wanting him to know she was happy with/at/near him.

irishgirl1017

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces