Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Moon Lake Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

The Lake within After Glow Forest, Many young couples come here to meet or......better left at that. The Mythios of the forest are seen here but are non-hostile no matter who you are, It has become a law with The Law Nightmare that no killing of any Mythios creature be done here. Those few who have broken this Law have never been seen from again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 am
Scisciliya came to a stop just before the shoreline of the lake, her bare feet a few inches off of the sand. She inhaled deeply, allowing the fresh air to cleanse her. With a sigh, she turned to her normal vampiric self, her feet finally making contact with the floor.

As the breeze moved through her long golden locks, she closed her eyes and smiled, her fangs poking out of the edges of her mouth. With another sigh, one of relaxation, she began removing her articles of clothing. Once everything was removed, she dove into the water gracefully, the water being deeper than anyone would expect. Swimming back up to the surface, her arms doing powerful strokes, she gasped for breath, inhaling deeply.

She'd stay here for a while... At least until she felt ready to go back. Until then, she would relax, not caring if someone watched her or not.

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:57 am
Chris sighed as he arrived at the Lake, he sat down against one of the trees and looked up, he soon realized it was a mistake as he saw Scisciliya naked and swimming, he got up and moved behind the tree, "I-I-I-I-I SWEAR, I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE HERE", he called from behind the tree, he felt like a fool for not checking for anyone else's scent.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 am
She paused in her swim, looking over at him, her body, from upper chest and below, was under the waters' surface. She studied him with calm eyes. "I could care less, you know... If you want, you can join me, or I could leave you here on your own... Or, you could stay there on the shore and I can hide udnerwater. Take your pick, or make your own option..." She seemed apathetic, as if her mind was off somewhere, while her physical body swam.  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:32 am
"NO, You....Your Female, A Male is not supposed to see such things til married to a female", Chris said suppressing a blush that threatened to shine out against his fur, "Please, put some form of clothing on".  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:29 pm
'GREAT!' Cecil thought as he put his clothes back on.he came here to clean his clothes and then the girl showed up which was awkward for him then Chris of all people showed up he quickly tied his shoes and slowly made his way out of there.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:17 am
She delicately raised an eyebrow. "I didn't mean it like that... Besides, it's called taking a bath, or a relaxing swim." Shaking her head slightly, she swam over to where her toes touched the sandy lake bottom, crossing her arms across her chest. "Besides," She said with a toothy smirk, "it's not like I can make it to shore without you looking, now is it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:20 pm
"That is why I am behind a tree", Chris called from behind it as he had been, "That way you can get dressed and I can not see you".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:45 pm
With an amused 'Hm.', she slowly got out of the water and, after drying herself off, got dressed. Flipping her long golden locks, she called out, "You can come out now..." Her voice was soft, and seemingly delicate.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:55 pm
Chris looked out from behind the tree to check if she had lied, he sighed in relief and stepped out.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:32 am
She raised an elegant eyebrow at him. "I never would have expected you to be afraid of seeing a woman in the nude before..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 am
"It's more as something dad taught me, Personally I kind of wish I had kept up with the lessons", Chris said as he sat down with his back against the tree, "One of the things he taught me was to never look upon a womans body when naked unless she is married to you".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:15 am
She gave a faint nod, though it was hard to see in the darkness. "That sounds like your father. Always the chivalrous type... Tell me, what else did he teach you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:26 am
"The one main thing that he taught me again and again was to keep calm and without anger", Chris said, he barely remembered the other things, sometimes he would see something that would trigger a memory, but the meditation and such was practically beaten in to his skull.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games