Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Town District Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:12 pm
"ugh i dont think so buddy and allot of people died including the mayor" Cecil said "things are going to get real hard around here which is why im going away for a while" he said sadly "listen i need you to do me a favor man" Cecil said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:39 pm
with hearing the mayor died even Ormsby's fur turned white and with lack of breathing his ears billowed black smoke for a moment as he returned to reality.
"well... it may be a matter of power struggles, but i can land a blow in the blink of an eye, how may i be of assistance?"
Ormsby brought his ears back up to a flicker as he tried to focus on some of the extremes of a power struggle caused by someone of power in such a powerful world made him feel even smaller.  

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:43 pm
"look after Yomi" he said "make sure she doesn't get killed while im gona ok?" he said before letting out a sigh "OK!" he said "im leaving now so if there's anything of dire importance you wanna tell me do it now" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:59 pm
"understood, though i feel that it may be the other way around"
with an attempt to cheer him up. after a pause Ormsby thought of a question
"OH, by the way when i was teleported something odd happened, though i breath in mana i doubt i could have sucked up enough to have landed in the front row of the group on just my exsorbsion of mana, the stone on my collar was glowing like it sucked up some of the power, do you know anything about it? or shall i wait till you come back to ask you about it?"
thinking about it doubting its relevance to anything feeling like he was just holding him back Ormsby started to walk back into the store but waited to see if he had anything to say  

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:07 am
"I would definitely wait Ormsby" Cecil said with a smirk as he turned and headed out the door he tried to keep his head as he wished he could have said goodbye to yomi especially since he would be gone for quite a while. but he pulled his head smiled and followed his new teacher to wherever they were headed and hoped for the best.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:09 am
Chris sighed as he looked over his shoulder to the town behind him, he sighed again and looked forwards, knowing when he returned, he would have the power to save it.

~Thus Ends The First Part of our Tale, Stay Tuned, For the Town of Nightmares Story Does not End there......  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games