Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Town District Two Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image

District Two:

A More or less nice area of Nightmare Town more Law Of Nightmare Officers are seen here. Kids can actually play in the street though with out worry of being run down by a run away theif. The Shops are the best though, Everyone looks out for each other.

Mayor Kilm is usually seen here when a riot breaks out. The Riots usually happen when some of District Three's residents come down to gloat. He is a peace maker not a War Monger but if anyone were to challenge him they would soon regret it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:46 pm
Chris relaxed a little once in District Two, it was more peaceful and he didn't feel as if the shadows held someone ready to kill him or anyone nearby. He looked towards his floating companion, "So why are you in that form", he asked staring.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:50 pm
She floated down next to him, her cloak billowing as she did so. "I'm usually in this form most of the time." She gave a small smile. "Unless you prefer my other form?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:54 pm
"I prefer talking to someone with a more psychical body", Chris replied, "I don't know if you can go invisible like that and make me seem like a fool by talking to nothing but air".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 pm
Giving a light laugh, almost mocking, she flew ahead of him and, just as she was landing to touch the ground, her specter form disappeared, and her normal Vampiric form materialized. Flipping back a lock of her long golden locks, she glanced back at him, her icy blue eyes piercing, even in the darkness. "Just know that I can only stay this way at night. During the day, I must be in my specter form, for fear of my death."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:07 pm
"How long have you been living in Nightmare Town", Chris asked walking up, "if you say a few years then you must not have noticed that it is nearly always night here, even during the day time hours".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 pm
Laughing drily, she flipped another golden lock, now walking next to him. "I've been everywhere already, Chris. Some areas are lighter than the others. And there are a few places, very few, in which the sun manages to break through the overhang of clouds." She tilted her eahd back, looking up at the clouds intently. "That's not all of it, though... Even though the clouds remain dark and seemingly thick, the UV rays still reach below. And there are certain areas I can not go into, for fear it will harm me." She looked back down at him. "Understand? I told your father the same thing. He didn't believe me at first, but I showed him, first hand." Lifting her left arm, she showed him her delicate hand, and the dark red scar that decorated the top.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 pm
Chris shrugged, "Then I guess there is something wrong with you cause every other vampire walks around with out a problem", he said and walked past her.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:27 pm
She paused in her walk, glaring coldly at him. In an instant, she turned back into her specter form and floated upwards, staying near the young officer, but staying far enough away. The reason? She would not say, not even to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:30 pm
Chris put his hands in his pockets as he walked, he chose to begin ignoring her presence and act as though she were not there.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:34 pm
Sniffing the air, she noticeed that the smell of blood seemed to be getting stronger. Pausing in her floating, she glanced around, thhen suddenly dove, pushing Chris out of the way of a random sanguine vampire that seemed to be rampaging. Missing his target, he slammed into the wall and slumped back, shaking his head wearily.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:37 pm
Yomi was about to lock up the shop when she saw Chris and, some other lady with him. She could help but look at them oddly. For one, the lady looked like she belonged in District 3, not that the rich always stayed there but generally they were daytime people. For another Chris was in district two, at night, not chasing the human that got in here every day it seemed. Thirdly the 'lady' had just turned into a... something, it was similar to a spirit but different. The two just seemed like an odd pair to her. "Good evening," Yomi said right as the lady... spirit... thing dashed off for some rogue. Watching the ... whatever it was, Yomi asked "You got the human out of town already?"  

TakaiOokami
Crew

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:41 pm
She remained silent, watching the still dazed berserk vampire with narrow eyes. She merely glanced at the unknown woman, then returned her gaze to the one that almost attacked Chris.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:42 pm
"Well this is a surprise for District Two", Chris said getting up and glaring at the Vampire, "Chris, Stand down", the young were moved out of the way as he saw his Father walk up, "Saddening such a thing has happened".

Kilm noticed Yomi and nodded to her before looking at the berserk vampire, "It is such a sad thing to see".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:48 pm
Scisciliya seemed to brighten up a bit when she saw Kilm, but returned to her glaring of the berserk vampire. She suddenly transformed into her true vampiiric form, and stood infront of both Kilm and Chris. "You two stay back... I'll take care of him." She glanced back, watching Kilm. "I'll be fine. When a vampire get sinto this state, only blood can satiate them... No matter the race..."

Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games