Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Town District Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:10 am
"I will sure as hell Try", Chris Growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:14 am
And you will fail Kazma told him with confidence And the bueatiful town will burn and the innocent will burn with it  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 am
Chris shook with anger and felt like throwing a punch at the bunny man, but only looked down as his ears pinned back, "Then how the Hell am I supposed to protect the town my Father Died protecting".  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:28 am
Come with me and i will show you Kazma said and when you are ready you will not only save the town but avenge your fathers death as well with the help of your freind as well "why me?" Cecil asked I cannot tell you that you are not ready which is why i have asked a good friend to come and get you "Keith?" Cecil said "you called here?!" he said shaking "wait what about my dad?" he asked as a bag landed next to his feet Markyl stood next to the edge on his cane "maybe now i might actually get some work done" he said before turning and leaving "wait son dont go this could be dangerous" Cecil said sarcastically "we'll leave when you are ready" Keith said with a smile.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:29 am
Chris sighed after a bit, "Fine, Show me what to do so I can save this town from Destruction".  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:44 am
Good then Kazma saidas he turned to go "wait Chris!" Cecil said  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 am
Chris looked at Cecil, wondering what he wanted and why he was stopping him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 am
"Ahem im sorry" he said embarrassed " i never meant to make your life hell i was only trying to better my art skills that was all" he said  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:50 am
Chris sighed a bit before nodding, "Seems your going to need to improve on your own, Soujha isn't here to teach you anymore I am afraid", he replied, "I'm sorry for having stopped being your friend all those years ago", he said with a sigh as he looked down, "Though chasing you did always remind me of being a kid and playing Tag".  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:53 am
"yeah" Cecil said with a small chuckle as he looked down "im going to get stronger" he said to Chris "and then we'll take back this town!" he said looking up at chris with determination.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:54 am
Chris chuckled, "Hopefully you'll get stronger, Would hate for you to train and come back and not have changed a bit", he said smiling, "And yeah, We Will Take Back This Town".  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:55 am
Come we need to leave Kazma said  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:57 am
Chris nodded before he followed after Kazma.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:22 am
"I would suggest saying goodbye to you friends" Keith said as he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. Cecil smiled as he picked up his bag "yeah i guess i should" he said before exploding into a cloud of smoke transforming back to normal "ahh finally!" he said before feeling his ears and groaning "all well" he said hopping off the roof and going inside "yomi? Ormsby?" he called seeing no one insight.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:55 pm
Jarred around from being teleported Ormsby wandered around till he found a marker he knew lead back to Yomi's shop to wait there for something to come to mind

once he arrived he saw Cecil though not a squirrel Ormsby almost continued right past him till he got up close
"hey Cecil, was wondering where everyone i knew went, landed fairly random in a massive pile of people, know what all i missed?... did Akira get a taste of humility?"
thinking about it with a slight grin he didnt know that some have died in his absence  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games