Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Town District Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TakaiOokami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:57 pm
"Sure," Yomi replied, picking up Cecil from where Ormsby left him. "Let's see what tickets are left," she said, heading over to the ticket booth. She bought the two of them tickets - apparently even squirrels had to get a ticket - and then headed inside. Though she ignored the other monsters, she got a lot of strange looks as she walked inside.

[Exit to Nightmare Town Arena]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:46 pm
Chris watched his Fathers casket carried through the streets, being carried towards the graveyard, he refused to let emotion course through him, trying to keep an empty feeling despite how much it hurt.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:05 pm
Cecil appeared behind not sure what to say. Cecil had lost his mother years ago and Chris was there for him as a freind so in a way Cecil felt he owed it to Chris "im sorry Chris" cecil said . All they were two diferent species they had grown up together as kids a little bit only in recent years had they grown different and apart. maybe with some luck he wouldn't kill Cecil.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 pm
"You need to leave Cecil, Humans aren't allowed here, and with my Father Gone", Chris hand balled tight, "With him gone, The Flood that is the Criminal Scum from District One, Are going to be flooding out soon and thanks to nearly everyone at the Station being down, I don't think were going to be able to hold them".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:13 pm
"I know" Cecil said as he mustered up the courage "you wont be able to" he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:16 pm
"And how would you know", Chris Growled at him, "We may just hold them back".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:22 pm
"no" Cecil said "your too weak right now" he said trying to keep his heart down "both of us are"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:26 pm
Chris growled and his claws extended, he nearly raked them across Cecil's face, but stopped before he yelled and punched him, not nearly as strong as he could, but because it was all he could do without killing him.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:34 pm
Cecil wiped the blood from his nose panting as he got up could have been a lot worse Cecil thought as he stood up straight "you know im right" he said "he told me so himself" Cecil said "he told me to get you and that there isn't much time"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:35 pm
"Who told you to get me", Chris said glaring.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:48 pm
"he said he knew you" Cecil said "come on" he said as he turned and scurried off still effected by the young witch's potion.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:49 pm
Chris growled in annoyance before he followed after Chris.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:56 pm
the jumped and ran across roof tops till the came to the roof top of yomi's store where Keith and a Werebuny were having something to eat "oh good you found him" Keith said with his signature smile. I thank you for finding him for me Cecil the Bunny said as he stood up Chris the bunny said using telekinesis my how you've grown  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:58 pm
"Am I supposed to know you", Chris asked staring at him.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:09 am
Heh I suppose not h said to Chris I am King Kazma gaurdian of the mountain pass with a bow As you may know things are going to get rough for the town and in your current stae you would not be able to defend it  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games