Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Town District Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:47 pm
The bat boy shook his head yes quickly before throwing money on the counter grabbing the medicine and zooming out of the store.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:53 pm
Yomi watched as the bat boy dashed right back out after throwing some money down and grabbing his medicine. She counted the money to make sure he hadn't over payed and then put it in the cash register. "Well, I hope that kid turns out ok," she said, sitting back on her stool again.  

TakaiOokami
Crew

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:07 pm
"i do too, but if he needs to come back do you think we should find a local languest and have him help make little translators?"
bushing up again at the thought of what yomi mentioned about the blood bit
"hopefully in a safe location..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:32 pm
"Ormsby, you are literally living among demons, some of whom rely -- or still do -- entirely on smell to survive or find food. I doubt there's a place in town that's safe," Yomi replied.  

TakaiOokami
Crew

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:04 pm
"sorry... being straight from the pits smelling wasnt really possible for any sensory you had was either burnt or overpowered"
returning to the books once again  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 pm
"Not your fault that you didn't know, you're just not used to having a bunch of hyper-sensitive neighbors," Yomi replied, even though he had already immersed himself in his book again.  

TakaiOokami
Crew

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:08 pm
Keith was relaxing eating his stew when he heard laughter which was ok till he heard what sounded a little kid crying. He got up and walked to the edge. sure enough at the bottom was a bat boy trying to being pestered by some teenage boys who face's looked like blowfish's he bhopped down to where they were "Excuse me?" he said geting there attention which already drained the color from their "i don not believe picking on the weak is a wise decision" he told them with a kind smile which did no good they the fish boys dropped the boy and his medicine and ran off screaming like little five year old girls "what strange people you have in this town" he said as he help the boy up and handed him his medicine "are you going to be ok?" he asked and the bat boy shook his head yes. before picking up the medicine with his feet and flying off.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:36 pm
~Two Weeks Later~

Chris walked around, checking out the festival for the tournament, making sure nothing was going wrong, more so since Humans were here and he knew how some of the Residents get with Human's around, but for many this was a great time to have fun, or in the cases of some Shop Owner, make a lot of money.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:37 pm
bouncing around the store helping yomi keep up with shop keepers while i have my new sound helmet on because a little human keeps asking me questions like what kind of demon i am why i puffed flames every time i answered him and why i have such a funny looking helmet on before i put the mute on him and started doing my work with the note cards almost not even noticing the phone ringing till Yomi answered it and it being my boss sending me to clean a waterway backup for the tournament
*click*
"sorry to leave out on you Yomi, but my job calls, be back as soon as i can"
clicking the device back on and dashing out in a silent blaze like a shooting star in the night sky just a lot closer  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 pm
Whether or not Yomi would admit it or not, she was thankful that Ormsby was there because otherwise she didn't know how she'd keep up with all of the purchases and orders. When he said that he was leaving it took her a minute to register that he was talking to her since she was talking to a customer. "Huh? Oh, it's alright, i'll hold the fort down here you go do your job," she said with a wave and then focused her attention on the customer again.  

TakaiOokami
Crew

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:55 am
30 minutes or so later i return smelling of weed and beer

"humans.... they where trying to get in the tournament from under the city and even hired a demon of Dionysus to be their guild... they got drunk started throwing bottles in the waterways and thats why i was called... but once i got the bottles out they started trying to throw them back in and lit these weird little paper things off my ears and started smoking them!!"
walking over and plopping down on a cussion
"... i nearly lost it and torched them... and im not sure one of them didnt get burnt anyway when i started yelling for not backing up..."
lost in thought of being rather furious and exsausted of dealing with overly tall sacks of meat that wont leavee me alone for being a little talking fluff ball

((yes i am intentionally making drama scenes for the giggles and atleast im not taking it out of possible context))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:43 pm
"Hi guys!" Cecil said as he entered the store. it had been two weeks since he started feeling better every now and then he felt like crap again. "ormsby what happened to your ear?" he asked "and why do you smell like hemp?"  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:19 pm
"Well now, aren't you an interesting little fellow", A woman said picking Ormsby up, "How do these Flames Exist, do they burn you, or do you not feel the flames from them". She ran her gloved fingers through the flames, wondering about them, "Are they Made of Gas or Magic".  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:43 pm
stunned and big eyed at someone picking me up without even flinching even for being discomfertable body temperature about 2xs average for most warmblooded animals
"err... my ear flames are produced right out of my pores so actually my ears themselves are this hot..."
little gittery puffing out soot from an internal reflex to cover a retreat
"they are magic, as long as im breathing in the mana from the air they stay lit even when they are too low to actually produce a burning flame"
watching her fiddle with the ears finding out that i am a little ticklish  

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:07 pm
"I see", She said continuing to fiddle with his ears, A Vampire entered the shop glaring at Miranda, "General Miranda, You shouldn't wander off", he said as his burn wounds healed, "Can't help it Ethan, I saw something interesting so I had to check it out", she said with a creepy smile, "Plus I wanted to check if the Yomi Girl has been able to fill my Fifteen Year Order of Rare Dragon Scales".

Ethan sighed, "You should know by now that all Dragon Scales are either buried many many miles under the surface of our world, or have been melted down into a special Weapon already", he said and she shrugged, "Doesn't hurt to check If She has it this time".  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games