Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Hope Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:18 pm
Daichi smiled, "Well that was well played", he said smiling while strain showed on his face as he ignored it, "Beware that many things shall happen now".  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:21 pm
"Ooh, I think I sensed a threat behind those words. Things such as?" she giggled. The strain on his face was obvious, and she had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing.  

Nivenne

Eternal Garbage

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:25 pm
"Now if I warn you how am I going to get you with them", Daichi said smiling broadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:40 pm
"Oh, well that's true I suppose. But I have an advantage. I have access to the supplies from the medical closet," she grinned. "Keep on your guard at all times. Because I'm everywhere~"
Calla waved her hands dramatically, and grinned. "While we're here we might as well enjoy it. So how have you and your sister been?"  

Nivenne

Eternal Garbage

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:46 pm
"I have been well, Amane is growing more beautiful still and I have to partially bring out my blade to chase away any males who get close now, I swear they keep getting bolder", Daichi said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:59 pm
Calla laughed when she saw his troubled expression. "She's going to grow up one of these days. But I'm not surprised that you share the same favorable genes. Amane is going to be a great young woman. She's got so much going for her. You two are lucky to have each other. Family has to stick together, you know?"
Calla sighed, and titled her head up, the light causing spots to dance behind her eyes.  

Nivenne

Eternal Garbage

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:08 pm
"I don't want her to grow up, Cause then some Man or Boy and her will fall in love and then he will put his hands on her", Daichi said in a worried tone, "I want her to be the young girl from years back".  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:22 pm
"Hey, guys aren't all that bad," Calla said. "She'll find somebody, not necessarily now. And they'll be right for her. There's billions of people out there just waiting for that special person. So don't worry."  

Nivenne

Eternal Garbage

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:23 pm
"I doubt any male out there will be right for her", Daichi said as he popped his hand as he balled it up at the thought of a man kissing and touching his precious innocent little sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:58 pm
Calla just sighed contentedly. "Well, you don't have to worry about that now," Calla remarked jokingly. "In my eyes there's no tasteful men around these parts."
((On my phone so I can't IM))  

Nivenne

Eternal Garbage

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:03 pm
"That's through your eyes, she may see them differently", Daichi replied.

(alright)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:57 pm
Calla shrugged. "I was trying to lighten the mood. What do you plan to do, anyways?"  

Nivenne

Eternal Garbage

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:38 pm
"What do you mean, What do I plan to do", Daichi asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:02 pm
"What do you plan to do about your singed bangs?" Calla asked devilishly. While he had been distracted worrying about his sister, she had burnt a slight edge off of his bangs.  

Nivenne

Eternal Garbage

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:06 pm
"Really, My Hair", Daichi said glaring at her, "How would you feel if you woke up with your hair cut down to nothing".  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games