Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Hope Hospital Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

Hope Hospital, Aptly named for the Sunlight coming through as though a new day shining down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 pm
With eyes fluttering open, Scisciliya slowly began to regain consciousness, slowly glancing around. Suddenly, she sat bolt upright, eyes darting around everywhere. "Where am I?! How are you people?!?" She asked, bearing her fangs and glaring at the other figures in the room. She extended her claws, and allowed for her icy teal eyes to turn black, growling loudly.  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:39 pm
"Your at Hope Hospital", Unlucky said biting in to an apple, "You had extensive wounds that could not be healed by drinking my blood so you were brought here".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:44 pm
her black eyes turned back to their normal icy teal color, but they remained narrow, glaring coldly at him. "Blood? Your blood?"  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:46 pm
"Yes", Unlucky said looking at her, "My blood, It was either mine or Chris would most likely try to do what I did and end up dead, which I am positive would make Kilm want to hurt you".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:09 pm
Still growling, Scisciliya made a move to try and get up from the bed, but found that her legs had beens trapped down. And, now that she noticed, her was handcuffed to the bed as well. The reason why she hadn't noticed before was because there was enough space for her to turn over or something comfortably, but in order to get up, she would have to struggle. Turning blackened eyes on Mr. Unlucky once more, she growled. "What is the meaning of this?"  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:16 pm
"It the law officers, not me or my boys", Unlucky replied pointing to the officers, "Their scared of you, so naturally your gonna be strapped and handcuffed to put up a wall of their 'safety' Now if the Mayor was here this would not have happened I bet".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:26 pm
"Let me OUT OF HERE!!!" She roared, struggling against the bindings. "This is uncalled for!!" She glared at the officers and allowed her fangs to gleam. "I am a blue blood! Show more respect, you filthy peons!!"

((Lol, I think someone's pissed.))  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:29 pm
"How Kilm deals with you is beyond me", Unlucky said shaking his head, "He designed nightmare town for everyone to be equal, then Vampires showed up and changed that", he sighed, "Guess your one of the then".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 pm
Her gaze snapped to Mr. Unlucky, turning back to normal, but narrowing into slits. "Don't you dare bring me in with those worthless fools... I was here before all of them were! And besides, Kilom treats me with respect, unlike you fools!!" She glared back at the officers. "Tying me up knowing it'll piss me off! Release me." Seeing their uneasy and doubtful glances, she growled softly. "Release me, I won't hurt you unless you don't."  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 pm
"I only give Respect to those who earn it, not to those who demand it", Unlucky said as he stood up, "If you hurt anyone at this hospital", he said cutting her bonds, "I'll show you why I am the one Kilm chose to Lead his Special Forces".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 pm
She glared at him. "You reap what you sow. You have yet to show me why I should trully trust you, despite the 'sacrifice' you did for me. Besides, if you woke up after almost dying strapped down to something, with a bunch of people standing over you, how would you feel?" She snapped, swinging her legs over the edge easily and raising her arms up, stretching. "Ahh....this feels nice... Much better than being restrained..." She shot a look at the officers, before closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of her muscles stretching..  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:52 pm
"I don't Advise Trusting me", Unlucky said with a light chuckle, "The Mayor Doesn't since my Lack of Memories makes me a potential enemy of the city".  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:18 am
She gave a light shrug, and was about to get up when her head began to swim, and she fell back onto the bed, holding the side of her head. "Tell me why it is you're still here...?"  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:51 am
"Cause I am wondering why someone that is so highly trusted by Kilm to keep things secure and safe, was so easily taken down by a Punk", Unlucky Answered.  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games