Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

Mychasi had been laying down, taking in the lovely sounds of the night. His eyes closed and just sitting there. This evening, he didn't really feel like doing anything but sitting. He had previous bad days, as of late. Having run into someone during the day, getting stuck in the sun was bad enough, worse when it's in front of someone. He was normally better at that. He loved the night, and everything it offered him. Though, he hated it when it was so brief, and he couldn't get much time to do anything. Sometimes it was worth going out in the sun... If only he could see. Maybe he should get a friend that'd help him around during the day. He pondered this for a while. It was almost logical, though he didn't know how well that'd be. He sighed.

His wings were tightly to his side, and his tail placed gently on his stretched out leg. He was comfortable, and it was almost too comfortable. He figured nothing could ruin this for him. Then again, he had been wrong before. He had many times when he'd been interrupted and disturbed. Sometimes he wished he remembered where he had left Acedia. He'd have to find her soon. He knew it was close, it was just a matter of finding her. She blended so well into things, and she didn't move very often. He was more likely to trip over her again before spotting her with his eyes.

Annoyed with the thought he snorted, and opened his eyes. He had just ruined his night... Go figure.... Though, he didn't move, and he continued to listen to the night bugs chirp in the air.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 pm
Bugs came out at night, along with a myriad of other creatures. Birds, rodents, cats- lions like himself. It was hard to navigate however, but the sooner he reached the edge of the plains the better. Further from the flat lands, the better, the jungles holding more water and a variety of prey to sate his hunger for when it arose. Still, getting there was the problem, the stars and moon not giving much more than vague shadows and half clear images. He silently cursed himself for having napped in the afternoon. Had he not, he'd have reached the jungle's edge.

A figure in the distance he paused, wary that they might attack. Spotting no cubs and no company, if worse came to worse Madi could just run, no shame in that. Paws muffled he got closer, coming to an abrupt stop as his vision suddenly became much more clear. Colors and shapes were no longer a black mass and looking to the lion the rogue felt his jaw drop slightly. "Well... This isn't something that happens everyday." Wings on a lion, a long braided mane- Madi was flabbergasted. "Uh- sorry to disturb but I take it you're not a um.. " His tail flicked. "Normal lion by chance."  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:45 pm
Mychasi hadn't paid mind to the lion that was making his way around here. In fact, he had been too busy listening to his own thoughts and the sound of the bugs in the night to even notice him. That was, of course, until the other had come up to him and asked him a very rude question. What type of lion came up to a god and asked such silly things? Mychasi just gave the other a rather intense look, and frowned. What did he mean by not normal? He was very normal. "I am normal." he simply said with the other. Already a bitter taste in his mouth, though it wasn't from this male at all.

He flicked his tail and eyed the other and raised a brow. "Never seen a God?" he asked him. He parted his paws and stood up slowly. His wings still tightly to his side. He never knew why he had wings, he hardly used them. Though, they did serve their purpose when he needed them. Mychasi had forgotten that he gave better vision to anyone who came close enough to him at night. He was small, for a god, as he wasn't an adult. Cursed to stay looking young, yet he was older than most. Not that he cared too much, the smaller one was, the easier they could find places to sleep when needing.

"What do you mean that this doesn't happen every day?" He asked. It happened every day for him. So why should it be any different for the other. He had ran into many gods, and many mortals. Though, it was always the same... A hassle. He hated it, but he put up with it. He accidentally stepped on his braid, and tried to move his head. With that, he lifted up his paw and grumbled a bit. Why did he stand up? He didn't have to. The other male was taller than he was. He didn't try to make himself look bigger than he needed to. He didn't try to hide his godliness either. Honestly... it was too much work.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 pm
Normal was relative. To Madi? No, a lion with wings was about a normal as a skinny hippo. Still, he wasn't about to begin arguing with a lion that had wings. That just seemed like asking for trouble. In any event, it was a bit mind altering, his vision clearing out like that and then well. Wings were well- Madi wasn't sure if he was a bit jealous or not.

Nodding as he edged closer, Blue eyes took in the sight. "A god?" He asked before shaking his head. "Ah, my apologies. I've... never a seen a god before no." He flicked a bit of mane from his face. "I always thought there were just... things that happened. Never thought we had, um, a God." Quickly he looked up, searching for any others. "I don't mean to be rude, it's just something I've never really thought about as real. By the everyday thing-" he didn't spy any in the sky, though it was still mostly black above, "-I mean running into you. A God that is." Sitting, his tail flicked back and forth.

".....Can I ask what is your name, or is that a secret? Mine is Madi'molôi if you uh, didn't know that already."

[ Lady Kiya ]

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm
He raised a brow. "There's more gods than just I" he said with a nod. "You could have ran into a god without knowing it." He said as well. "We can shape shift, and hide our true looks." He had seen it happen, but never actually tried to do it himself. Of course, he was always afraid he'd end up being stuck like that. He'd hate not looking like himself. Perhaps one day he'd try, but there would always be that slight fear of never changing back.

"Mychasi." He simply said. There was nothing about him that he hid. Why should he hide behind fakeness? It wasn't like it mattered too much. Mychasi didn't even want anyone to worship him. He just wanted to make sure those who were nocturnal stayed as safe as they could. He didn't interfere with things, unless it seemed a little unfair to those who were being attacked or something similar. Though, he couldn't say he hadn't helped anyone in the past. He had helped many, mostly creatures who couldn't fend for themselves, or who were injured.

Behind his hard outer core, there was a gentle caring god. He was a push over when it came to the weak and hurt. It was just something that seemed unfair if he just left them. "Any god that lives in secrecy, is someone who is a bit of a fool"

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 pm
More than one god or many gods, the concept was still mind blowing to Madi, especially the face he might have run into one without knowing it. That made him back track, thinking to if he'd ever really offended anyone. None coming to mind, he relaxed a bit, taking a breath to calm his nerves. "Mychasi." The name rolled off his tongue, odd yet seemingly fitting for the god. "Well, ah, it's an honor to meet you. Do you mind if I ask you some questions or it that rude of me? Er, that was a question. Sorry." The lion shifted his weight, feeling awkward.

How did you conduct yourself in front of a god? Hard to say, as he'd never met a god before, (at least he was pretty sure he hadn't).

[ Lady Kiya ]
delayyyyyyyysssssss

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:03 pm
Questions... Always questions when it came to mortals. He sighed. "I'll answer any question you have, I suppose." His wings moved slightly and he sat down, his face unmoved from his normal general grumpy face. He wasn't pleased at asking questions, but he was use to it and would do it because he was asked nicely. He wasn't rude when other's weren't rude.

He wrapped his tail around his legs and waited patiently. Sometimes questions took a while to come, especially when they wanted real answers. Answers that Mychasi didn't always have, but he tried the best he could. Gods, after all, didn't know everything. Only what they have learned and came upon themselves. He was sure there was a god that knew most everything, though. A very old gold. He, however, was quite young. Not as young as he looked, however. He was cursed when he was a cub, to never look as if he was an adult. He was to be stuck looking like an adolescent. Of course, so far, that hadn't been a problem for him.

"When ever you're ready to ask," he started. "but remember, I don't have all the answers that most are seeking"

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:42 pm
Thus far, Madi was very happy the god was being well... so polite. He wasn't sure what he should have expected, maybe a bit more arrogance? Attitude? Pride? It was just nice to know that the god, a god, was so polite and willing to help him understand. "Thank you. I ah, greatly appreciate you taking your time to answer my questions."

Claws digging a bit nervously into the earth he scrambled up the first few things to ask. "Well, what are you god of?" He blinked, unsure if that was considered rude to ask. The wings and markings didn't give much away in his opinion. "And as well, what do you do exactly?" Also unsure if that was rude. Madi just hoped his ignorance would not cause too much offense.

Truthfully, he was close to the most nervous he'd ever been. The night was visible in ways it shouldn't have been, that alone set him for a spin. God meetings, utterly mind blowing.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Q_Q pls do harass me if I take forever

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:09 pm
Mychasi didn't really feel like he had a choice in the matter. He always felt like the least he could do was answer a few things, and then be on his way. He didn't try to hide himself like some gods, he was out in the open and didn't care who would try to see. Of course, that didn't come without annoyance, he was good at hiding it most the time. He gave a shrug towards the other's thanks. Empty thanks, he figured, but that was how things went.

"I'm the God of Nocturnal Animals." He wasn't sure how lame that was, but he didn't have any cool powers, well ones he thought was cool. Maybe it was just because they were his powers verse other god's powers? He never thought about it, really. What did he do? Well, at the moment he was answering questions.... "I'm not really sure what you mean by what I do?" He raised a brow.

iStoleYurVamps
lol I don't mind, as I'm not the fastest in the world either.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:15 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]
We can b slow 2getha ;u;

Wide eyed, Madi was still adjusting to the whole ‘can see vividly in the dark’. The shug made him pause, guessing the god got these types of questions more often than not. Ah, to be a bother. Oh well, the god was being amicable with his invasive questions. “Nocturnal animals-“ A glance around, the lion noted how a few creatures seemed to be in the area, if just lingering about. “That leaves you with quite a few things to watch over I imagine.” Did lions count? Madi was more active in the day, but sometimes, he hunted after dark. He doubted it. The god was probably more inclined to those who slept most of the day awa- well. Madi did that too.
It wasn’t his fault sleeping in the shade was so enjoyable.

“Um, I guess I mean, do you go around taking care of those in your domain? Watch over them? Act like a sort of keeper for them and their kind?” He tilted his head. “Being a God just seems a bit like… it would leave you with a lot of work.” He froze. “I’m not keeping you from work am I?”  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 pm
Mychasi watched him with curiosity. He had never had someone so concerned with his work. Honestly, he couldn't really call it work. He thought about the questions the other had asked carefully, trying to think on what exactly he did all day. "I can't watch over everyone, but when they need me, they tend to find me." It was odd how that worked, but he knew he could only help so much, and he couldn't really interfere with the world around him. It wouldn't be fair, and would stop many from eating.

"I give helping eyes when they need to flee, or even perhaps when they've lost their way." he said. "Other then that, I suppose I'm no different than any other god." He had his powers, good and the bad. He decided that was true. "I don't really have much work to do, honestly" He said with a nod. "I make it easier for those of the night to hide, and live at ease." He paused, "Though, like all things, I can't stop everything from happening or it'd mess up the balance of life."

"I suppose, I could say every nocturnal animal is in my protection as best as I can give it." He continued to watch the other lion carefully. "Is there something wrong?" He asked him.

iStoleYurVamps
Yay. :3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:06 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Perhaps it was god intuition then. Oh maybe the God was just physic. It would explain a bit. Tilting his head to the side, Madi wondered if he needed a god. Not really. Well maybe? If boredom or curiosity was a reason to need a God. “Other gods again. There must be many that are very busy.” Looking up the lion shook out his mane, trying to imagine how many gods there must be. “To hear you are a hands on god? That is very kind of you, at least to me. But then-“ he waved a paw in the air, “-I tend to think simple actions are done by kindness. Not a big fan of those inner pride politics you know, all the schemes they play with each other. Too much muddling and what not? Ah so difficult to explain.” The lion gave a small shrug. Being a wandering rogue suited him just fine for a variety of reasons.

“You act to keep a balance and help here and there- a worthy reason for me to think you a good god.” A smile, his tail flicked back and forth a bit. “And no, I’m quite alright. Just worried I might have bothered or kept you from more important matters. Why? Do you think I need help?” Madi was genuinely concerned if he was needing help and didn’t know it.  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:36 pm
Mychasi didn't interrupt the other, he waited until he was finished, trying to take in all the words the other had said. Half of it seemed more something he wanted to say not directly to him, but out loud. Mychasi blinked for a moment before licking his lips. "There are no good or evil gods" This world wasn't black and white, at least not from his point of view. "Every god (or goddess) has choices to do things, and if they happen to be bad for mortals, well.... That doesn't make them bad." he wanted to make that clear "And most gods are 'hands on', like with rain and sun."

"I know of 4 gods off the pad of my paw." he raised his paw to show the other. Of course, there was no names there to hint anything there. One was a young god he had taken care of, a rather annoying arrogant god he wished he would never see, a goddess he had met not too long ago, and another goddess he had ran into in the rain. He knew there was more than that, but he just didn't know who or where they were. Sometimes finding gods was much more a task than finding a claw in a deep lake.

His wings moved restlessly, but soon went back to no movement. Sometimes, they seemed to have a mind of their own. "You're not keeping me from anything." He said honestly, even if he rather this conversation stop. He felt he had an obligation to sit and chat to someone. The male, after all, did find him. Not that Mychasi was out in the open. "Some gods you won't even know you've met because we can all pose to be mortals if we choose to." He told the other. "I just choose not to hide from the world, if I can't be accepted, then that's something that I am willing to deal with."

Most saw him at night, so they thought he was some nightmare coming to kill them. He didn't like that, but sometimes he couldn't help thinking in the back of his head how amusing it was to see their faces when they see his wings up in the air. Of course, Mychasi was more of a serious god, and he didn't play jokes well. In fact, he didn't really like most that did. He didn't want to scare anything, but sometimes that couldn't be helped. "Sometimes the best way to find a god is to not try to find one."

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:08 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

It was a rather objective view of things really. Good and bad, Madi hadn’t thought of it that way. Listening and watching intently, Madi nodded. “Makes sense. But- Hrm. I can’t see why others would not accept you. A God is a god, your domain is one that holds value to the world. To reject a god is.. to reject their domain. Hardly a beneficial endeavor.” A yawn, the lion held up his paw to try ans stifle it but to no avail. “Well, all and all, you’re the most interesting and kind god that I’ve knowingly met. Kind being subjective to my view but there you have it.” He gave a light shrug.

Sleep was calling, even if he desired to remain awake, if just to speak more. “I’ve no need to seek gods, think I’d have more luck taking down an elephant on my own.”  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 pm
"Not everyone thinks there are gods." He said with a nod. His face was stern, and in thought about the subject at hand. "It just depends how shocking it is to see something that looks like me, then change everything you thought about the world in a single word." He said with a nod. Yes, that was it. He knew that some don't believe in him, and he knew many did. It just really depended on how one grew up, he supposed.

Mychasi didn't think he was kind, it was a bit of a surprise to him to hear that, though his face never changed. "Kind?" He said kinda in more of a whisper to himself than to the male. Then he nodded. "Probably." He replied now trying to decide why he'd be considered kind, though it didn't matter really. "Gods tend to find you if you need them, anyways." Though, he wasn't sure if this male actually needed him. There were also coincidences that happened, and this was one of them he was sure.

iStoleYurVamps
Also tagged the other one, just forgot to quote. ^^”

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas