<A> Letting Out Steam (Xun Jiang/Rio) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:23 pm
While it certainly was a weight off his shoulder - certainly was an improvement - the Dragon King could not help but feel incredibly tense. That had been such a clash of emotions, weighting heavily in the room - and onto him, as well.

So, after Adi and Elik had left, Xun Jiang made his own escape. He needed to let that tenseness out, needed to relax. It was for that reason that he had shifted to dragon form and taken to the skies. He would find a lake, or any body of water big enough to contain him, soon enough... But for now he was content enough to fly lazy laps over the garden, as if trying to work some shadow tension out of his long, serpentine body. He did not quite have the presence that Tian Yue and Zhijian had, but he would be easily noticeable to anyone what bothered to look up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 pm
Indeed, it was hard to miss a dragon doing laps in the air above the garden, although Rio wasn't precisely looking up; rather, he was looking out his window. Either way, restless Dragon Kings were difficult not to notice. Initially, Love simply watched, but by the time Xun had made a few circuits, he was very curious what had him flying in circles. Perhaps he was looking for something.

With his back against one side of the window frame and one foot propped against the other side, he leaned out just a little and called to the other god. "Have you lost something, or are you practicing to race one of your brothers?"

Meepfur

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 pm
It was the familiar voice that caught his attention - and thus started the Dragon's slow decent toward the source of it. Ah, he had a spectator ! Not quite hiding, but easily overlooked.

"You know, that did not even occur to me." FFf. Of course, out-flying Tian Yue was more or less impossible, and Zhijian was fast no matter how you wanted to look at it. Jin he had only see in dragon form once... And the Underworld dragon probably would not appreciate such silly things. The others he had never seen shifted, or were bound to their hosts' still.

But a Dragon King was not an hummingbird - flying in place was not exactly easy, so he settled into a nearby tree the best he could. If he was invited inside, he could easily shift and jump. "Just had some energy to burn, and some tenseness to kink out." Well, he really doubted Love was unaware of Elik and Adi. "They are quite adorable through, the two lovebirds." He chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm
"Yes, they are," Rio agreed with an answering chuckle, though he was quite curious as to how they were causing the Dragon King tension. "Tense? Have they done something?" He really couldn't imagine what, since neither was exactly predisposed to causing trouble.  

Meepfur

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:17 pm
"Quite a long story, I have to admit." Ti Lung took the time to balance himself and lay down on a large branch like some sort of over sized, scaled squirrel. Falling flat on his face would hardly be dignified, and would be painful to boot.

"You see, my son is possibly one of the most stubborn mortal on these premises." There was humor in his tone, and a low rumble that sounded like a chuckle. "When he thinks he is right... Well. He thinks he' is right. Even if he is wrong. I tried to explain it the best a could, but the first time he saw me like this..." Well, not as a dragon, per-se - Elik had yet to see that - but he figured Rio would understand what it meant. "He did not take it well. He would not even let me explain." Any attempt to even try had been fruitless.

"From what I gather his aunt cornered him and was about to hog-tie him and deliver him to my door step if that was what it took." She would have done it... Whisteria can be scary enough when she's not pregnant. "But Adi made him cave in. It was pretty.... awkward. But it worked out okay in the end."

Things seemed like they were looking up, at least.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm
"She made him cave in, did she?" Love laughed, half-amused and half-proud. That was his girl! "It's remarkable sometimes, the effect a woman can have on a man. But I'm glad everything worked out, for both your sakes." And Adi's, as well. She didn't do terribly well with conflict.

"Would you like to come in?"

Meepfur

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:32 pm
"Oh, do I ever know that." Or the effect a man could have on a woman... He certainly had not be looking into much, both relationships and family-wise, until Ilithor had come in the picture... And then the same thing happened again, with Glyph. "I am glad, too... as the other option likely would have been to overpower him and make him listen."

Knowing Elik, that would have meant pinning him somewhere or at least startling him with something he did not expect. But still, the only thing he had wanted was a chance to explain. If Elik had not been open after hearing him out... Well, he would have dealt with it the best he could.

"Certainly. You might want to step aside for a second, through." Xun Jiang grinned - or at least, did the best he could to grin, with the form he had taken. It was obvious that he was not planning to take the long way around.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 pm
"And that might not have ended as well, I imagine," Rio mused. If you pushed them far enough, some people would simply refuse to listen out of spite or stubbornness. Employing adorable werewolves was definitely a much better tactic.

"Of course." Love chuckled and slipped out of the window, making room for the dragon to come in.

Meepfur

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Probably not." Bruises for everyone involved, at the very least. Night Elves did play rough if they had to.

When Rio wisely cleared the way, Xun Jiang leaped - shifting to his humanoid form in mid-jump so that he could slide through the window easily. "This tree's pretty handy, I have to admit."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:22 pm
"Isn't it?" Rio agreed, looking back out at it with a half-smile. That was the way Adi often came in, and the way Orin once had. That seemed a long time ago now. "Can I get you a drink or anything?"  

Meepfur

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I would not be against that." He nodded. While very naked and very female, neither aspect seemed to bother him much. Something good to drink and some good company would certainly be welcome. Mother to mother, in a way.

Which was ironic given that they were both men, even if he did not quite look the part at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:51 pm
Love was certainly not bothered, either. He always liked a view, in the first place, and he was also familiar with the gender situation. "I'll go and get something," he said cheerfully, wings fluttering. "Oh, and a...blanket, if you like? None of us have clothes that would fit, I'm afraid."

Xun was rather tall, after all, and had wings that were set a bit oddly. And quite a substantial tail.

Meepfur

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The mention of a blanket amused the dragon, and his laugh made that rather obvious. "If it does not bother you, then it does not bother me." Really. Some were more touchy about nakedness than others. Human were usually very touchy. Night elves ? Not so much.

"Unless I am that unpleasant to look at ?" He was not flirting, no, but he saw no reason not to tease.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:30 pm
"As long as I won't be in trouble if Glyph happens to stop by," Rio teased back with a laugh. No, it certainly did not bother him, but it had been polite to offer. "You can go and sit down, if you like. I'll be back with drinks."  

Meepfur

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I do not think you will." His tone was definitively amused, still - tail wagging back and forth behind him. The only reason his lover bothered with clothing was to spare the sense of modesty of others.

Xun Jiang was of the opinion that less was definitively more in this situation.

He nodded and sat on one of the cushions, legs crossing and tail curling up around his body in a neat circle. His wings were brought closer to himself as to not take out too much space - more out of habit than anything else.

[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff