Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Creata GROUP RP HeAvEn
Dr. Horrible: Evil On The Rise (open & accepting!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which member of the League would you like to meet in real life?
  Bad Horse
  Dead Bowie
  Fake Thomas Jefferson
  Fury Leika
  Professor Normal
  Snake Bite
  Tie-Die
  Dr. Horrible
View Results

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image

tabel cotinents
--------------------

I: rules
II: story
III: character sheet
IV: cast
V: Ocs

This role-play has been now been dedicated to the late; Robin Williams, Monty Oum, Edd Gould, Lenard Neymoy, Sir Terry Pratchett and everyone else who meant dearly to us. Even through these are tough times we make these RP for fans and to spread the fandom so no one is forgotten. 'Cause we are fans just like you! On behalf of us all lets remember to give our thanks and remember everything good. R.I.P. Everyone may each find peace!

Darkforgoten Fallen Angel

((Feel free to watch the original video that started it all here))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm
I: rules

User Image

0. YOU WILL FALLOW RULE 7. NO EXCEPTIONS

1. the main guild rules apply!!!

2. NO GODMONOLOGING!((or I do it back!))

3. NO JOINING AND THEN LEAVING AND NEVER RETERNING (or get banned. If you want to kill your character off visit here )

4. PLZ be a little literate . write as if you were writing a story

5. please use the (( )) when not talking rpg

6. Three Characters MAX!!! (doesn't apply to you admins)

7. Post your character profile here create a new topic with your character's name, we will then decided wether or not to approve it or ask something to be fixed

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm
II story
((Made by SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath)) It has been four and a half years since that fateful day when Dr. Horrible finally triumphed over his nemesis Captain Hammer, Corporate Tool. During these recent years, the ELE (Evil League of Evil) has been dominating society, with Bad Horse, the Thoroughbred of Sin, still at its head. Dr. Horrible has finally gotten the change in the status quo that he yearned for. The only thing he had to give up was the woman he loved. Captain Hammer has since disappeared. The last time the hero was seen was a year after Dr. Horrible's triumph. Hammer wanted revenge for his public humiliation and confronted Horrible in the middle of a heist. Horrible won, of course, though his latest invention, a sound wave manipulator, malfunctioned in a very strange way: nothing happened. No big explosion, no shrapnel flying everywhere, no sounds, nothing. At least, that's how it appeared. Even so, Captain Hammer was defeated again and disappeared. So what's going to happen now? Well, that's what we're about to find out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:04 pm
III: character sheet

Gaia online name: (enter username here)

Civilian name: (enter your character’s name here)

Heroic/ Villain name: (enter your character’s super name here)

Appearance: (what your character looks like)

Costume: (what does your outfit look like?)

Weapond: (your battle item of choice)

Bio/history: (the most important part! Your character’s back-story here.)

Alignment: (good or evil. Simple as it gets)

Character’s Theme: (your character’s theme song, please provide a link to the song with your the name and artist as the title. Example; 3 Doors Down- When I'm gone )

Affiliation: (who are you with? The Evil league of evil or ....?)

Anything else: (anything else you want to include?)  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:05 pm
IV:cast

Dr. Horrible : Darkforgoten fallen angel

Moist:

Captain Hammer:Andylion of Dafadils  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:06 pm
V: Ocs
A few.  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:23 am
((And since DarkForgoten gave me permission to write the first post, I believe I'll start us off now!))

Cold. She was cold. And it was so dark. Where was she? A flash suddenly lit up her surroundings. A cavern completely covered with ice. Ice and...statues? Strange. It was as if someone had gone and carved hundreds of human forms out of the ice, each one with a look of terror on its face. She reached out curiously to touch a statue's face, then jerked her hand away as if bitten. The cold grew worse, and she realized it wasn't just coming from the cavern any more. Her feet had frozen to the ground, and the ice was traveling steadily up her body. "No! No! NO--" Her screams cut off as the ice reached her lungs and kept going until all that was left was another statue with its mouth open in a silent scream.

Kendra nearly flung herself out of bed with how hard she jolted upright, breathing hard. She groaned, pulling her knees up to her chest and dropping her head down onto them. Another of those damned nightmares. Shivering with the cold the nightmares always left her with, the redhead wrapped her comforter around her shoulders and got up to brew herself a cup of coffee. While the coffee brewed, she crossed her apartment to get the paper that some random Good Samaritan neighbour always left at the door in the mornings. With her coffee in hand, she sat at the table in her tiny kitchen space and skimmed the articles for anything interesting. Nothing caught her eye other than the inane funniness of the comics page until she found an article about a new artifact to be put on exhibit at the museum. Along with the article was a full-colour picture of the artifact itself: The Imperial Flame, a piece of imperial topaz as big as a man's head, irradiated to bring out the gemstone's firelike hues and sculpted into the shape of flames. It was gorgeous. She was going to steal it. According to the article, the Imperial Flame was being transported to the museum immediately after closing and would be put on display the next morning. Well, it was a good thing Kendra didn't have work today. She'd have all day to plan her heist.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:41 am
Meanwhile...

Dr . Horrible was in his Billy persona. He was feeling a little lost as crept down museum and caught a glimpse of a certain red headed girl. He sighed and he looked almost shocked. He was on garbage patrol since there was a bunch of tours that day. Under his breath he grunted as picked up the litter. Stupid teenagers. No respect for art.. He thought bitterly as he let out a sneeze and tried to brush off the cold he was fighting of or something. He then the artifact it was massive and Crimson. "But thats a Topaz? I thought Topaz's were green. how could that wonder how thats possible." He mumbled quietly. Trying not make attention drawn to himself.

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 2:29 pm
When Kendra had sufficiently warmed up, she dressed and headed to the museum to scope out her target and start formulating her plan for that evening's heist. She wasn't wearing anything that would make her too memorable, and she'd put her hair up with a headband and scrunchie to keep it out of her face.

There it was. The Imperial Flame. And what a gorgeous gem it was, too. Under the light, it shone in a way that looked like the flames it had been carved to emulate. She heard the man's mumbled comment and chuckled, still looking at the artifact. "Actually, what you're thinking of is probably emerald. The most common topaz is a pale yellow or grey. This is an imperial topaz, hence the name Imperial Flame, which are irradiated to bring out the orange and bright yellow hues within them."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:42 pm
Dr Horrible or Billy rather shrugged his shoulders and sneezed a bit onto the dirty floor. He grumbled and looked at the lady. “Thanks for the history lesson I’ll be sure to keep that in my noggin.” He said bitterly due to cold he was trying to over come. He sniffles his drippy nose and sighed. “So what’s a girl like you doing somewhere here? I doubt it’s to browse the gift shop” He asked sounding a little more warmer as he finished picking up the garbage that surrounded the area and began mopping the floor that was far more dirty than it needed to be. It was going to be a long day and things only looked like they were getting much worse...  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:10 am
Kendra stepped back a bit to avoid being sneezed on. She didn't make enough at her stupid job to pay for health insurance--and using what she got from her heists was out of the question--and the last thing she needed was to get sick. She fished a Kleenex out of her pocket and held it out to the guy who looked to be a janitor. Just another schmuck stuck in a dead-end job, just like she was. "Here. What do you mean, 'a girl like me'?That a comment on the way I look, buddy?" she asked, bristling at the question.

Wait. No. She couldn't be starting fights. Not when she didn't want to be memorable.

But...she'd already screwed that up by even talking about the Imperial Flame to this guy, hadn't she? Dammit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:14 pm
Dr Horrible, Billy took the Kleenex from her gently and nodded his head to thank her for it. He started to feel embarrassed as she commented on his remark. He looked up at her and sighed “it was simply a compliment, I-I don’t often see a pretty girl like you walk around in a place like this.” He said warmly and gently blew his nose and then put away the Kleenex into his pants’ pocket for later. He hoped he hadn’t pricked a vein further than it needed to be...  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:31 pm
While Kendra was never one to turn down a compliment, the blond's explanation of it fell flat. At least, to her ears. She huffed and crossed her arms, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, that's what I figured you'd say. 'Pretty girl like me'. Whatever, man."

Figures he'd be just like every other guy who tried to interact with her. Just paying attention to her looks and nothing else.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:42 pm
Billy sighed there was more he wanted to say but he felt still so very embarrassed. “There’s not many people that come here pretty often. All I ever see people who come here are teachers and students that occasionally visit here.” He said warmly and a little quiet. He then gently looked into Kendra’s eyes, “you remind me of someone I lost” he said still rather quiet but firmly. He only hopped that rest of the day would be better than the way it started...  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:29 pm
Well, that certainly wasn't something she'd been expecting to hear. "I..." What could she say to that? 'I'm sorry'? It was such a pathetic and overused phrase, and it didn't mean anything when so many people said it so much. "Um...I..." And why did he have to look at her like that? So warm and gentle, like he thought she was someone special--like whoever he'd apparently lost had been somebody special. "...I'm sorry for your loss?" Oh yeah, that was a great answer. "I should go. Lots more to see, right?"  
Creata GROUP RP HeAvEn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff