Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:05 pm
Still open. Please remember that I'm only open for minor mainly, some moderate edits. :c I don't want to redraw a bunch of manes. There's just not time for it this month. Maybe another month.

Below are just a few things I saw while looking through the forms. c:

Neon Fly

Just letting you know that if I do this one, I'd probably have to completely redraw the head tuft as I can't mimic those stars/gradient. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that though, so I'm going to have to change it. :c

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Any expression edit will be solely around her mouth and minorly around her eyes as I'm unsure if I could match the markings on her face. As for the mane, I cannot do long hair, so any hair edit would be about medium-length.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:11 pm
Quaji

That's fine! All of that sounds fine :3 I don't mind that at all~!  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:35 am
Quaji

I trust your judgement! If you took him I know you'd make him look great, whatever you decided to do. I'm mostly looking for the essence of similarity in the hairstyle, the only thing I would really hope to transfer exactly would be the little cross bang.

Likewise I'd also understand if he's not ideally the sort of work you're looking to do this month. :3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:22 pm
SoA Name: Fariwuta
Uncert: [Uncert]
Edit Request(s): CC, Expression and Mane
Anything else: ILU! <3  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:05 am
Quaji

Just as a side note, I'm pulling Lok'i from the thread, because she got rolled for edits in another that I'd forgotten I'd posted for edits in XD I'm going to be re-doing the form.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:21 pm
Gonna be doing some of these....finally. u__u; I apologize. Other staff stuff and distractions have kept me away. I realize I owe several edits.

On another note, I can do items now and will be providing the option for stock edits, both general and pride specific. You can find more on it on the front page.

Even if you're not interested in items, please take the time to re-read my front page! I've re-written a lot and still am. The form has gotten an overhaul and there's some new information in there.

I am not open yet and will not be until I finish what I owe. I just figured I'd let people know that my shop will be changing.

Thank you!
emotion_bigheart  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:31 am
ShinosBee
SoA Name: Mahewa
Uncert: Already-scarred uncert
Edit Request(s): Barbary mane or like. Wild mane, he's a crazy looking tough guy. If you could also somehow give him like...an aged-but-strong expression? I dunno how that'd go. He's def older, should be graying. Maybe a braid too? <3 Tough old viking-lion.
Anything else: He's a viking man, go for whatever you want!

User Image

Long-time coming. I hope he's alright!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:48 am
I am open for January, simple edits. SIMPLE. One form per person.
So scars, expression, minor mane edits, claws, any stock edit or minor item edits. CC works too.
Tattoos are currently unavailable.

I also have 4 speed slots open.
Your order MUST agree to the above necessity of being simple or else I will not count it.
(hint: CC with a general idea of what you want works best if you're unsure if it would be simple or not)

Okay, I'm really sorry. u__u; I'm trying to work on getting 10 edits done so I can finally give mouselet the edits I owe them this month. They've been nothing but patient with me, so I'm...gunning for it this month.

I am also disregarding every previous order posted from now, back, just in favor of streamlining things because I am able to do -items- now.
You can repost SoA from old orders, just redo them with my new form, please.
PLEASE take the time to read over my front page though as a lot has changed with my addition of items.

- - - - -

I am also now taking suggestions for more stock items/edits.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:06 am
SoA Name: Tordenskall
Uncert: [x]

Unique Item Edit: CC he's a viking so something vikingish?
Unique Body Edit: Light scarring, a frowning/snarling expression. A braid in his mane? Actually feel free to do anything you want with his mane. Claws would be nice.

Anything else: Tollak has braids c:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:05 am
CaliWolfe
SoA Name: Tordenskall
Uncert: [x]

Unique Item Edit: CC he's a viking so something vikingish?
Unique Body Edit: Light scarring, a frowning/snarling expression. A braid in his mane? Actually feel free to do anything you want with his mane. Claws would be nice.

Anything else: Tollak has braids c:
I hope this is alright~

User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:13 am
He's wonderful Quaji, thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:17 am
SoA Name: Jioni
Uncert: Here

Unique Body Edit: A change of expression. She's a Lady in the Mwezi and comes off as very demure and poised. She comes off as just a bit aloof, but is still kind and warm to those around her no matter their rank. If you want to do something to her little tuft that's fine, but not required =D  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:25 am
SoA Name: Jay'mes
Uncert: Here

Unique Item Edit: Scarring on his leg from the ankle-area down. On the paw with the silver toes.
Unique Body Edit: Some chin fluff (Not a beard, but just a little fluff.). A deviant/sly grin/look on his face.

Anything else: Thank you smile (he's based on Once Upon a Times Hook, if that helps for expression.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:39 am
SoA Name: Sikulu
Uncert: Right here.
Edit Request(s): I humbly request a face and hair edit. I think it's simple, but may be bordering on moderate. Everything with his hair is cool, but I'd like his bangs to be more brushed to the side. Kind of like the Jini-msemi adult male, but less dramatic. And for his expression, maybe something like the Ela male. He's an ex-prince who's been wandering around the SoA lands. @3@
Anything else: 8D  

Gene Wilder

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:45 am
Gene Wilder

He's fine for simple, but please use the new form instead of reposting an old one. Until the correct form is posted, the last speed slot will remain open.  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff