Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Welcome to my edit shop. Please make sure you read over everything on my front page before ordering any edits from me.

This shop is for body edits, items and also expression edits on pre-existing SoA.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 pm
[Rules]

First and foremost -- none of these edits will ever be inheritable.

1. I missed a slot, my edit looks bad, I don't like how that edit looks...
    It's not exactly helpful having people fighting in the thread over anything.
    If you have a problem with your order, you may kindly PM me explaining your concern.

2. Are there any limits on edits?
    Please take the time to read up on the Mini-Shop Information post. There are limitations to edits, both body and items.

3. Will you do growing edits?
    Yes! But one slot will only get you one stage edited. Though you must get a new slot for each new stage of growth. Example: You got the edits on a cub. You'll need a slot to get them moved onto adol and another for adult.

4. Will these edits be inheritable?
    No. These edits will never be inheritable.

5. Do I need to give you my SoA's uncert or will a cert work?
    PLEASE give me your uncert. I cannot work with a cert. If you can, give me the fullsize, transparent version of your SoA. It will allow me to give you the best quality of edits.

6. JPG or PNG?
    PNG all the way. I find that JPGs are typically lower quality and fuzzy so edits can look odd or off on SoA saved as JPGs. I know some of the older SoA only have JPGs, so I will still edit all kinds of files. But please, if you have a PNG, provide it.

7. Will you cert my edited SoA?
    That is up to the colorist of the SoA if they will cert it or not. Typically they will, but they can decide not to.

8. How many forms can I post in each of my posts?
    One form per post unless stated otherwise and I will if I allow multiple in one post. See below for multiple orders.

9. Can I put in multiple orders?
    Yes, unless states otherwise.

10. I messed up on my form! Do I delete my post?
    If you miss a slot, or do it wrong, don't delete your post! Just cross it out. You can post again so long as a slot is available.

11. Do you take manes off male lions and/or put manes on females?
    I do. Females will get a half-mane, more mohawk-like while males can have something similar to an adolescent mane. No less, no more.

ITEMS
12. How do pre-existing stock edits work?
    If it's available for the lineset your SoA is on, just apply and fill out the appropriate part of the form. It'll count as a simple edit.

13. How do we get pre-existing stock edits on new lines?
    I'll either do it in my free time or you can request it. It'll count as a moderate edit though, so be careful as to what I'm open to.

14. I'm the owner of a pride or one of them and my/our pride has edits. Can we get pridal stock items/edits?
    You can! Just apply for them in that section of the form. The first SoA I edit will be the first lineset available. See the rule above for info about making it available on other lines.

*. You may place orders for other people.
    Still follows the one form per post rule though.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:00 pm
[Ordering]

These will always be free.

I'm still getting in to the hang of things and since you all are my test subjects, there is no charge for any edits at this time. This is subject to change at any time though, but there will be a warning. Also being paid for something causes me stress.

All slots will be opened on a first-come first-serve basis unless stated otherwise. At that point, I will open a set number of slots, and each post will fill one slot. Sometimes these slots will be for specific edits, such as expression and claws, or mane edits. Sometimes I'll just do whatever gets tossed at me. I work quickly, so expect your edits within a week of placing the order.

Monthly slots will open between the 1st through the 7th, every month. If they don't open during those days, usually assume I am not opening that month. Sometimes though they may come late, it all depends on what has happened that month or how busy I am. If they do not open one month, expect them the next!

When slots are open, post the form below, filled out of course.
!! Remove any part of the form that does not apply to you.

[b]SoA Name:[/b] (The SoA's name.)
[b]Uncert:[/b] (Please give me the best image you can find. I will not work with .jpg files. The best you can give me is the fullsize, transparent.)

[b]Stock Edit:[/b] (Wanting a pre-existing stock edit? Put which one here.)
[b]Pride Proof:[/b] (If you are applying for a pre-existing stock pridal edit, please provide proof that the SoA is a member of the pride. Member's list, cert or their application, all are viable forms of proof.)
[b]New Stock Edit:[/b] (If you would like request an edit, item or body, and have it available as a new public stock edit, put it here. If you are a pride owner applying for a new edit, this is where you put the information.)
[b]Unique Item Edit:[/b] (These edits will not be used as a stock edit.) You may request as many edits as you'd like so long as they fit the slots opened [feathers, simple necklace, etc. only]. The more you request, the most likrely it is you won't be CC'd.)
[b]Unique Body Edit:[/b] (These edits will not be used as a stock edit. You may request as many edits as you'd like so long as they fit the slots opened [expression, claws, scars, etc. only]. The more you request, the more likely it is you won't be CC'd.)

[b]Anything else: [/b] (Such as a reference, or note/comment.)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:02 pm
[Examples]

Stock Edits
    Stock Edits: These edits are pre-done and available on the adult linesets bolded.
    !! If you are requesting a pre-existing stock edit, they count as simple edits.
    !! If you are requesting a pre-existing stock edit to be converted onto a previously unavailable lineset, they count as moderate edits.
    !! If you are requesting a new stock edit, they count as moderate edits.

Any conversions onto lines that are not currently available will be done in my own free time or if someone's order requests it.

User Image
    [Ela Necklace - Female Lion]
    [ Old Org. | New Org. | New | Alt ]

User Image
    [Large Pelt 1 - Female Lion]
    [ Old Org. | New Org. | New | Alt ]
    [ Leopon | Cheeton | Leotah ]

Item Edits
    Simple Edits: 1-2 feathers, simple leather, plain necklaces.

Moderate Edits: 3+ feathers, more complex necklaces, beads on anything, simple detailing.

Extreme Edits: Cloth, fur of any kind, animal heads, skulls, tattoos.

Body Edits
    Simple Edits: Up to 15% edited.
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Moderate Edits: Up to 30% edited. Braids of any size and length are automatically moderate.
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Extreme Edits: Up to 50% edited. Anything that requires me to redraw a male lion's mane is automatically extreme.
    User ImageUser Image

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm
Slots: open
Next Opening: --

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:07 pm
Work Log

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

July 2012

August 2012

September 2012

October 2012

November 2012

December 2012

January 2013

February 2013

March 2013
    None
    Custom: not qualified

Freebies: not qualified

April 2013
    1. Mogami [uncert]
    Custom: not qualified

Freebies: not qualified

May 2013

June 2013

July - December, helping with shop growths/shop hiatus.

January 2014

February 2014
    None.
    Custom:

Freebies: N/A

March 2014
    None.
    Custom:

April 2014 - June 2014
    None, mini-shops closed.

July 2014

August 2014

September 2014
    1. Kaliforneum [uncert]
    Custom: N/A

October 2014

November 2014

December 2014

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:08 pm
[Prides]

Body Edits
      If you have pridal giveaways that you would like edited, you may apply for them. One form for each SoA I will be editing. Please, post them in separate posts, but make note they are pridal giveaways. If you have something specific in mind for them, be sure to note it or I'll simply assume I have CC on it and do whatever.

Stock Edits
      If you have a pride that has specific items or tattoos and you would like to allow stock edits for your members, you may apply for them. In one form, give me the first lineset you would like made available. Please be sure to note that this is a pride stock edit. If you have something specific, please make sure to note it.

This edit will be open to any SoA that is a member of your pride. This counts as a moderate edit, no matter the actual difficulty.
      Moderate, because I do stock edits differently than my normal edits and require more work than normal simple edits.
      Once completed, they are then foldered and moved onto a blank storage psd with all of the other stock edits for that lineset.

Getting a pridal stock edit onto another lineset is easy: just have one of your members request those edits, but on a different lineset. If they are chosen, they will get the first one on the new lineset and it will be made available for anyone to choose. Again, this counts as a moderate edit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:10 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub