Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Web to Glory (Sinon x Victoria)[Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:54 pm
Victoria had gone out on patrol, well he'd just got off work and grabbed his board so that he could get around faster. Having decided to check out the skate park for any weird activity.

He was going to message his team once he was finished there to let them know he was done with the weekend Inventory run. Besides, it was just a simple run what was the worst that could happen?

He could feel another energy though, order. Wondering who else was around patrolling this area, Victoria decided to scoop it out.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:11 am
Sinon always patrolled with her skateboard. She didn’t care how illogical it was, considering how she could easily hop from rooftop to rooftop. Hoping around buildings was clearly quicker than cruising around town on a board, but she didn’t care. She loved to ride her skateboard. She loved the feel of her wheels sliding over her concrete, the tiny acceleration she received whenever she pushed her foot against the ground. It was comforting in this crazy world of magic and fighting and aliens.

She hummed quietly as the lone sound of wheels grinding gravel filled the area while she made her way down the street. Her eyes darted to the side as she sensed another presence, another ally from the feeling of it. Sinon pressed her lips together, but after a glance around the area made a turn toward the other energy signature.

Syusaki

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:17 pm
Victoria wasn't expecting to run into another senshi so soon, specially on a skateboard. "Woah." Good thing he was already sliding to a stop. "I haven't seen another hero on a board."

He grinned as he flipped his board up. So far he hadn't found a youma, but this was better. "Nice pants." He added.

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:51 pm
Sinon glided past Victoria, but stopped a few yards behind him. One foot on the ground and the other still planted on her board, she turned toward the male senshi. “Same,” she admitted with a grin, which grew at the compliment. “Thanks. Although, technically they’re called chaps. You know, those things that cowboys wear?” All she was missing was the matching hat.

She finally took her other foot off her skateboard and walked toward Victoria. The redhead opened her mouth, as if to say something, but then something hit her and kind of ran her over.

It looked a lot like a raging bull.

Syusaki

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:48 pm
Syusaki

He paused, "Oh. Ahaha I thought they were just pants. That's cool though!"

He nodded and almost wondered why she didn't have a hat, "I'm Victor---- oh shi... Are you okay?" He got cut off when Sinon got hit by a raging bull like youma. It then came charging after Victoria. "woahhhh..."

He watched for a second before jumping out of the way and rolling. Okay he totally wasn't good at this battling thing and well he only hoped that Sinon had an awesome attack up her sleeves. "I hope you have a good attackkkk..." He cried as he watched the bull attempt to trample him. Luckily he was quicker than that and scampered.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:13 pm
“I know! At first I thought they were just pants too, but then I learned better.” She nodded her head slowly.

Victoria only received a muffled groan before Sinon rolled onto her side, a hand on her stomach. Dazedly looking at the night sky, a wobbling arm was raised to throw him a thumbs up. “I’m good! Urgh…”

While the other senshi held the bull’s attention, the soldier of lies got to her knees and then to her feet, boots clicking against concrete. “I’m going to guess your attack isn’t offensive,” she guessed before she hopped forward and swung her arm. “Web of Lies!” As her arm swept across her body, white strings appeared and began to cover the bull before tightening and forming what most would realize was a giant a** web. Most things had a hard time cutting the strings.

But this bull was strong.

“H-Hey wait…” She mumbled, flinching as she heard string after string snap.

Syusaki

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:32 pm
Victoria gave a weak chuckle, "You could say that." He answered grabbing his board. His new board, the poor thing was going to get a workout as he smacked the bull over the head while the webbing lasted before running back.

"Whaaaa!!!! How are we going to beat this!?" He called. Victoria was totally worried about beating the bull. Granted he wasn't sure how many attacks the other senshi had. "Is that the only attack you have?"

This was going to be fun.

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:55 pm
Sinon appeared thoughtful as she stroked her imaginary beard. “A good question. And yet another good question—that’s pretty much all I got, yeah. Unless you want the weaker version,” she answered with a wry smile toward Victoria. She stared at a parked car. The senshi of lies hummed. “How angry would the owner of that car be if I hotwired it and crashed it into the bull?”

Clearly she was going somewhere with this and it was not good.

LP

Syusaki

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:16 pm
Syusaki

"I can fix that!" He said, pausing when she asked about the car. "Uh... if they don't have Youma insurance? Pretty mad."

He answered, "Here, let me help get this things back under control so you have time to uh..... do whatever it is you're going to do."

Victoria pointed towards Sinon, "Glow of Glory!" At least now, Sinon should feel like she could use her attack again. Victoria saw the bull coming towards him and he squeaked running. "AHHH I'm going to have to go with my sisters to gymnastics and Ballet if this keeps up!!!!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:52 pm
“Does youma insurance even exist? I mean, I know the city has been dealing with this for a while, but would companies actually make that sort of thing?” Sinon wondered aloud.

Brown eyes gave Victoria a quizzical look as he pointed at her, but then she paused, closed her eyes, and felt better. Aaaaah. So is that what he could do? Interesting, but not the best attack to have when he was alone. Well, at least she was here now! As the other senshi screamed and ran, Sinon grinned and began to fiddle with the car. “Just a few more minutes okay? Keep runnin’!”

LP

Syusaki

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:14 pm
Syusaki

"I don't know but it should!" He commented on the question, it really should after all they dealt with and the poor city. It would be beneficial for drivers to have it, much like if one were to run into a deer. "Though they probably don't because they'd lose a lot of money on that."

Just keep runnin? Well that was probably the best advice he'd heard all week when dealing with these things. "AHHHHH You better know what you're doing!" He shouted back towards her as he ran, trying to keep the Youma off of him by doing some zig zag running, and hoping it'd try to follow him.

He was pretty sure a youma this large wouldn't be able to turn all that quickly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:21 pm
“Alas, that is so true,” she admitted.

It took her a bit of trouble, but now Sinon had opened the car’s door and now began working on hotwiring it. She hissed when she realized she had no screwdriver, but luckily this car owner did! The redhead snickered as she continued with her business until the car roared to life. She looked toward the window to see if anyone would look out and chase her, but nope. She grinned, shut the door, and pressed on the gas.

“Incoming!” The engine roared as the car charged toward the youma.

LP

Syusaki

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:58 pm
It was one thing to run from a charging Youma. It was another to have to make sure one was out of the way of a car. Maybe lucky for Feliks he'd seen a stunt that.... well surely would please a lot of people if he could pull it off. He doubled back on the youma and ran towards the car hoping he wouldn't misjudge what he was fixing to do.... since he didn't want to drag the youma away from the car.

He jumped and hoped that when his feet hit the car he was already running. So that way he could run over the hood and wind shield and make it to the roof. Which was mostly successful until he misjudged a step and ended up twisting his ankle. Hissing as he rolled off the side of the car onto the street.

He hoped that the youma was dust by now. He was nursing his ankle as he set up. Good thing he'd learned to roll by the sheer amount of skateboard accidents he'd had.

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:46 pm
Sinon shrieked with laughter as the other senshi chose to jump and run on top of the car. She barely paid attention to the fact that he rolled off the car. The redhead was far too preoccupied with running the damn youma over. She resisted the urge to happily honk the horn as she managed to ram into the creature. It screamed loudly, but she merely put the car in reverse and ran over it again. “Take that, ya sucker!” she yelled as she rolled down the window.

“Victoria! S’dead yet?”

LP

Syusaki

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:06 pm
"I--- I think it should be." He said looking towards where Sinon had called from watching the beast just kind of bust into dust at the second collision with the car. "I'm FINE thanks for asking by the way."

He stood up wobbling a bit on the ankle, just a sprain. "Now what?" He was limping over towards the car, at least the beast was now finished and they could catch their breath.

Syusaki

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces