Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fade had been located to a nice grassy spot behind the shop to roll about, stretching lazily as her children lay nearby - they were much more endearing than their mother who lay about undignifiedly, for the two distinctly furrier lambs were curled up around their lone Kimeti sister, making an adorably cosy bundle of baby near Fade's hooves. Dimly aware of how captivating they were, Fade continued to babble:

"Oh Motherfaaaaather," she drawled, not pronouncing her words at all, "I nearly died of the horror when they started kicking, you know, like there was sumfing wrong with me: a first-time mother, you know, me! And ooo I just had to lie down alllll day and I wondered if I was going to die - and oh my children," she added as an afterthought, "was there something wrong with them....oh and it was so silly, you know, because I realised 'oooo of course they're live birthed!' How silly!" She laughed and rubbed her thigh against a lamb, ruffling it a little violently. "You could've reminded me, Left - I might've just died from the sheer horror..."

Fade paused to crunch up the last of a salamander tail and chipperly addressed her sister, "Weep my dear, could you go get me more of the pickled salamander - I'm all out, there's a peach." She smiled placidly and did a half-roll onto her back, secure in the knowledge that she was guaranteed bedrest and adulation for producing some of the sturdiest - and adorablest! - babbies the shop had ever known. And they were very welcome to them. She was so gracious that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With a long-suffering eyeroll, Weep was a peach and got her sister more of the pickled salamander for the seventy-third time that day. This stock was going to be rather costly to replace.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas