Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Ukungu Mfumaji Lands [IC]
[PRP] Days of our lives (( Lihau x Loha ))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:30 am
User ImageHe felt so lazy. The pride was very quiet, which was fine, but Loha wasn't doing anything with his life. He couldn't protect the pride, because even the Vikings that stalked around were boring and quiet. He wasn't sure what to think about that, honestly. It was good and bad. So, it put him in unrest. He was antsy. Something was going to happen, but what? When?

Yes, the pride was small right now, but did that automatically mean it had to be quiet? Huffing, the male stayed at the boarder and just stared out at nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not a rabbit, a zebra... Even the outskirts of the pride had nothing happening.

"Damn it," he muttered to himself, sitting down on his haunches. He just looked irritable now.

His fur was slightly damp by the mists that seemed to always hang over the pride, but he was used to that by now. So he wasn't cold, despite that. It was actually starting to get humid because of the sun just now peeking out from behind some clouds. It would seem he woke up way too early again. Loha had a hard time telling day and night apart half the time because it seemed it was always overcast.

Again, not that he was complaining, but still. "Something needs to happen."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:32 am
Saint Sergio
(I think its your tag in our other rp too here ; D )

User Image

Lihau was quite the opposite of Loha's frustration. He was quite content with the fact nothing was threatening the pride. A job for the sentinel was an easy one. They could pretty much lay down and take a nap at their post if they liked. Lihau had tried this on many occasions and never once had the pride paid for his laziness. Lihau would shapen up if the oracles instructed them about a threat but so far all the higher ups were just wallowing in the sadness of the previous prides. They lived in the past of the paintings on the cave walls and wallowed about in their own misery.

Lihau did not envy their ability to read. He was happy just being their protector especially since that meant he got to pretty much slack off.

Nothing was happening and that was just how the white lion liked it.

He was on post duty with Loha today and he couldn't help but over hear his complaints. A very knowing grin unfolded on his maw. The lion walked up to his companion smoothly.

"Are times not good brother?"  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:41 am
Looking over to his fellow Sentinel, Loha's eyes narrowed at the almost mocking words. Lihau knew better than to ask him that right after complaining about it, and yet here he was, doing just that. Those dark ears pressed to his head in sheer annoyance before snorting. The bigger male shook himself out, claws getting into the dirt as he did.

"No, Lihua, it's not a good time. Why bother patrolling when nothing ever happens? It's a waste of time and skill if you ask me." He said, sighing heavily. Stupid boring time. Even if he was off post there was nothing to do. There were no cubs to look forward to, there were no females that caught his attention. He was a bored male with a lot of pent up aggression and nothing to take it out on. The Vikings weren't doing anything wrong, though he'd like to sink his teeth into one just to start some sort of trouble.

If he did that, he would definitely be kicked out of the pride. Then where would he be? Bored again, that's where! Following his stupid mother was more fun than this post right now.

Chobi_Chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:49 am
Saint Sergio

"I don't know if I'd say a waste of time. I've caught up on a ton of sleep since enlisting in these ranks," He gave Loha a s**t eater grin. Lihau was never this way around the oracle or the magi but around his own ranks things were different. They were brothers in arms and that meant he could be a little s**t eater if he so choose.

"What sort of thing would you prefer to happen if something were to happen? Hmmmm? Maybe some nice tail invades like a pride of all women. Its all tickle fights and play biting? I'd like that." That s**t eater grin was not going any where. "Better yet they bring us gifts of meat. Freshly killed. NO WAIT. They bring the beasts before us and kill them right than and there. We feast and lay with the women for many days and night. Is that the sort of thing you'd want?" Yup that grin wasn't going any where.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 am
What the hell.

What the actual hell was he listening to? He stared at the other male like he'd grown an extra head and just snorted, not at all amused. He was a little revolted, actually. Shaking his head, the male tensed up and groaned, eyes rolling.

"Just, stop talking. You're making yourself look like an even bigger idiot," he muttered, snorting and looked to the side. Though laying a female wouldn't be so bad, but he wasn't the type to lay a total stranger. He would rather have a mate and love her instead of just get his rocks off and leave her. Sighing a little more, he got comfortable a good distance away from him and snorted a little more. Stupid grin. He had the mind to slap it right off of his face.

"Why would you want to lay several woman, when one would do if you loved her?"

Chobi_Chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:25 am
Saint Sergio

Lihau was actually surprised to hear Lohas question. The lion was only teasing the other lion but it seemed that Loha was taking his joke a little serious which also gave Lihau a bit to think of.

"Well I mean not right now." He was taken a back at Lohas seriousness. One woman? Lihau was no playboy. Infact, one of the magi had approached him in a seductive sort of way which made him feel uncomfortable. He was still a little off put by that females approach.

"I was just fooling around. Why are you talking about one woman ? Do you know some one?" The s**t eater grin was back, "Does she have a sister?"  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:30 am
He hadn't known the other was joking. He couldn't tell! Hell, Loha was too serious to crack a joke like that. The brown male found that way too.... raunchy for a joke. Why would someone joke about doing any of that? Hell, why would anyone do that?

"No. There's no one. No one's caught my eye and I certainly wouldn't introduce you to her sister, if there was someone. Get your own women," he said, tapping a paw on the ground. Loha wasn't joking about that, either. Sighing heavily, the male just listened to the waterfalls and concentrated. He was trying to hear if there were any Vikings afoot, but there hardly ever was.

"The kind of action I'm interested in is running off someone. This pride is way too peaceful, and tense at the same time. With the Vikings sharing the lands? I'm wondering how long the peace will keep on going."

Chobi_Chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 am
Saint Sergio

Lihau took a seat and listened. His grin was slowly beginning to turn in to a frown. Loha could be a bit intense at times. And boring.

"You wouldn't introduce me to a sister? Thats cold man. Cold." He was half joking half serious. "I'd introduce you to any womens sister I happened to have on paw. Thats what guys do. It s guy code Loha. Guy code," He laughed. This conversation was ridiculous. The topic quickly turned to vikings though. Lihau got a bit more serious.

"Vikings. I'm not sure how to feel about them boarding us. So far theres been no trouble," He tilted his head, "That could always change but would your really want to go up against a pride as tough a s that?"  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 am
"Guy code?" What the hell was guy code? Loha looked out for himself. That's all there was to it. Why the hell would he introduce this jackass to some poor lioness who wouldn't know how to handle him? Hell, he wasn't sure any other males knew how to handle Lihau. He wasn't sure Lihau could handle Lihau. Though, yes, Loha could admit to himself that he was boring. He wouldn't want to be around himself too much if he could help it. Unfortunately he had a mother complex that made him like this. Constantly chasing after a mother who constantly pawned you off onto other lions? Anyone would turn out like himself or worse.

"I'm just as tough as a viking. Their ... guards or whatever, they're practiaclly letting anyone in. I've seen a few duels where challengers just basically bullshit their way into that pride. It's getting over run. I have a feeling they'll need to expand and try to take over our lands again." Like hell he'd let that happen. Loha happened to like these lands. They reminded him of when he had his eye on a girl and she as part of a mist pride, just as well.

Chobi_Chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 am
Saint Sergio

Lihau could have face pawed right there. He wasn't about to explain guy code to a lion who didn't know what it was an was above all else. Well. A guy. The lion would just let that subject go unfinished for now. The viking conversation was a bit more interesting any how.

"You're interested in the vikings? I don't think they will be a problem. They rarely come close to our boarder. Too superstitious and our lands harbor some bad vibes. I'm not one to believe in that kind of voodoo whoodoo but theres some very dense vibes our lands give off. " Just the way Lihau talked gave away how little his religious beliefs were.

"Our lands are filled with the mists. Slipper rocks. We are but ghosts to many. So regretfully I have my doubts about seeing any action any time soon. Unless the misty halo of ours lifts I think we're going to be pretty bored .. or you will be, for a pretty long while."  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:10 am
Then it looked like a lifetime of boredom for this boy. He sighed heavily and let his brows knit a little before looking off. Ah, his relief was coming and not a moment too soon. Honestly, he didn't know if he could put up with the male much longer. His head was starting to hurt and Lihua was talking way too much for his liking.

"I'm interested in something happening, but it looks like I'll be bored for a while," he murmured, getting up with the next lion, Olumiji, came to relieve him of his position. He looked back at the two pale lions and just kind of rolled his eyes.

With that, he slinked off towards the pride and headed for his den. Time for some sleep.  
[IC] Ukungu Mfumaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games