Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Completed Events } -------- Past Event Archives Here
[ ZONE 4 ] [ Bring it kid! ] [ Kat VS Gene ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:14 pm
Kat merely smirked at the ghoul when she spoke. Cute. Stalking around her, the hunter held off engaging her further, waiting for the little ghostling to make the first move. "Doubtful." She looked like any other ghost from that hell hole, Amityville. Not scary in the least--not when she had seen other things far more impressive. The only thing she could admire about the girl was her sense of fashion. It was a pity she had to shoot her.

Not really.

"I'm surprised your calling me little, really. What are you, thirteen or something?"

OOC
Kat is targeting Gene!
Turns used: 0/3
Damage done: 0
Additional mechanics/ bonus mechanics to be noted: n/a
Fear charges used: 0
Total HP remaining: 40/40
Total points remaining: 29/30
Status of character: Hunter Trainee / Sun Division / Kat looks like this (only trainee coat)

Carhop Calvalier
I think you have first attack? :3

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:35 pm
LividPeas

"Big talk from someone who looks like they just hit puberty themselves, sweetie. How about we quit the chit chat and skip to the part where I beat you over the head, hm? That sound fun to you?"Her voice was mocking and sing-song, chiding and scornful. Oh how she relished in fighting little douchewads when they deserved it. Quite the favorable pastime in her opinion.

She began her attack with an arm flourish, effectively driving a spike into the Huntress' shoulder. Boo-yah.

OOC
Gene is targeting Kat!
Turns used: 1/ 3 turns
Damage: 9
Additional mechanics/ bonus mechanics to be noted:
Fear charges used:
Total HP remaining: 30/40
Total points remaining: 27/30
Status of character: Year 2 Doppelganger, currently has arms with spikes and hand with ebony claws.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:41 am
Raising a brow, Kat really began to question her appearance. "Well, I'm older than I appear. Unfortunately for you, you appear to be stuck on puberty. That must bite. In any case, I'm all for a little rough housing. I mean, personally. I would love to find out if my partner here can shred ghosts."

Kat winced when the spike was driven into her shoulder from the girls first attack. She was strong, but would it last? Wasting no time, Kat fired two rounds into her before she could retreat to a safer distance, hitting her at point blank.

She wasn't sure why it was this girl had come here. Whether it was to aid her friends that had been taken, or for some other 'noble' cause of theirs. To be honest, she couldn't care less. All she cared about right now, was nailing this girls ghostly hide to the wall.

OOC
Kat is targeting Gene!
Turns used: 1/3
Damage done: 7
Fear charges used: 1/3 charged
Total HP remaining: 31/40
Status of character: Hunter Trainee / Sun Division / Kat looks like this (only trainee coat)

Carhop Calvalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 am
Ow. Owowowowowowow. So that's what being shot felt like. Gritting her teeth, the ghoul managed to get a quick swipe on the Huntress' flank before retreating. This lady...she was actually pretty good.

She smirked, rolling her eyes in taunting. "Ha, stuck in puberty. I'll make sure you never even reach full womanhood."

Get some, tramp.

OOC
Gene is targeting Kat! (
Turns used: 2/ 3 turns
Damage done: 3
Additional mechanics/ bonus mechanics to be noted: -5 HP due to snipers
Fear charges used:
Total HP remaining: 18/40
Total points remaining: 27/30
Status of character: Y2 Doppelganger, arms have spikes and hands are ebony claws.

LividPeas

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 am
Kat grinned viciously at the girl when she swiped her, enjoying this battle a little too much. Did she enjoy shooting these Halloween denizens? Very much. Not to mention, this ghost proved to be an amusing distraction. "Is that so? Then do your worst!"

The ghost may have avoided and melee hits from the hunter, but thanks to her partner, Xedis being long distance, it didn't prove to be much of a problem. Locking onto her target, she took aim, and fired around at her.

Hopefully everyone was buying enough time for Mark to get what he needed done. The little b*****d.

OOC
Kat is targeting Gene!
Turns used: 2/3
Damage done: 2
Fear charges used: 2/3 charged
Total HP remaining: 28/40

Carhop Calvalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 am
JACK. JACKING JACK JACK. Not only was the Huntress nailing her with bullets, she was also getting sniped from above. This crap FREAKING HURT. She blindly charged the Huntress, flailing her arms and screaming.

"I HOPE YOU ALL DIE IN THE MOST HORRIFIC WAY POSSIBLE!"

Somehow, she managed to land a small hit.

LividPeas

OOC
Gene is targeting Kat
Turns used: 3/ 3 turns
Damage done: 1
Additional mechanics/ bonus mechanics to be noted:- 5 damage due to Snipers
Fear charges used: 0
Total HP remaining: 11/40
Total points remaining: 27/30.
Status of character: Y2 Doppelganger, 5'8", arms have spikes, hands are ebony claws.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:11 pm
Kat grinned when Gene got his from the snipers above. It was obvious that the ghost was starting to slow in her movements now, making her an easier target for the hunter. "Stop it! I'm terrified now." She mocked, unfazed by the ghosts words.

Charging towards Gene, Kat fired a few rounds in her direction, holding nothing back.

OOC
Kat is targeting Gene!
Turns used: 3/3
Damage done: 8
Fear charges used: 3/3 charged
Total HP remaining: 27/40

Carhop Calvalier

{ Completed Events } -------- Past Event Archives Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff