View Results

Cryaotic26

Hilarious Autobiographer

1,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:53 pm
Who is the most fabulous character in Skyward Sword? Easy question, Ghirahim!

All you GH fans out there, this is the topic for you! After a certain number of votes I add a series of questions that get bigger the more posts. These questions are suitable for most people and be friendly, everyone gets a say. Don't be shy! Now first question-

Do you think he's dead?

Second question-

Does he fill your heart with rainbows? Why?

Third question-

Do you think he's a homosexual?

More questions after 25 posts!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:26 pm
Do you think he's dead?
Hmm....my first thought was no. But I'm not really sure. Cause it's not like Fi who just went to sleep in the Master Sword, Demise's sword was destroyed, which in all logicality makes me think Señor Fabuloso went down with it. Dx

Does he fill your heart with rainbows? Why?
Not as much as a certain other flamboyant person I adore (other fandom) but YES. MANY RAINBOWS!

I think he's asexual actually. Just really weird, fabulous and flamboyant. My own theory, though!

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Cryaotic26

Hilarious Autobiographer

1,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:46 am
Ok I've been waiting for a week and now I can't resist the urge to put my own opinion.

Is he dead?

Nah, I don't think he's dead because…
1) It would a waste of Fi's and Impa's life to wait in the gate of time if they were dead.
2) No Zelda character has actually died. In other games, for instance, Twilight Princess, Ganondarf was banished to the evil realm. Same with other ones.

3) Ghirahim is probably gonna come back in another game.

Does he fill my heart with rainbows?

Of course! If I didn't what would be the point of making this topic?

Nah, when I played the game I never bought of that. Then I heard ppl thought he was and was against it. I'm not saying I don't wanna see ppl argue…  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:04 am
Khumalo333
Nah, when I played the game I never bought of that. Then I heard ppl thought he was and was against it. I'm not saying I don't wanna see ppl argue…

I LOVE YOU. Someone else who doesn't think he's gay! <3

Anyway.

1.) Do you think he's dead?
-What happened to him was very inconclusive. I hope against hope that he's still alive, I'd love to see him in another game!

2.) Does he fill your heart with rainbows?
-Those aren't the words I'd use. What happens to my heart upon seeing/hearing him? It overworks itself, and I could swear it drops five feet. I'll also start giggling at the dumbest things, it's almost like I'm drunk XD

3.) Do you think he's homosexual?
-Absolutely not. I mean, ugh... I cannot tell you HOW often Ghirahim is portrayed out of character. He's utterly bizarre, yes. He wears makeup, yes. He flaunts his hair and wears tight clothing but that does not, under any circumstances, affect what gender he is attracted to. People always do that, they think "oh, he wears makeup, he must like men." Since when do clothes, makeup, or even personality traits affect what gender someone is attracted to? People put people into "gender roles" so often that it really makes me angry.

And to address how he apparently stalks Link- he doesn't. He's stalking Zelda, trying desperately to find out any information on her whereabouts so as to capture her and resurrect his master. He never makes any reference to Link's physical appearance, but he constantly refers to Zelda as "that adorable girl." Not to say he IS romantically interested in Zelda, but if he compliments her, then shouldn't he compliment Link if he likes him?
As for his invasion of Link's personal space, well, Ghirahim seems to like the sense of terror he brings about, and if you take a look at Link's face when Ghirahim creeps up on him... that spells "terrified" any way you look at it.
To make a bit of a comparison, Ghirahim is actually much like Bellatrix Lestrange (from Harry Potter)- he likes to toy with his enemies before killing them outright. He likes to rough up his opponents but, due to his incredible ego, doesn't kill them outright because he believes them not to be a threat anyway.

The graphic threats and the disgusting way he talks? That's just that- just the way he talks. Many villains talk in that way, a mocking politeness masking sheer bloodlust. It may seem like innuendos to some, but if you look at his speech patterns, he talks like that to pretty much everyone. He pays special attention to Link because he is probably not used to opposition, and Ghirahim's personality just screams "starved for attention." I mean, think about his narcissism- if you look into it, you'll find narcissists are actually incredibly insecure about themselves.  

Torenn BladeOfHylia

Lonely Shapeshifter

5,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
..::The Hangout::..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items