Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Cameron Rowley

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:45 pm
Hi, my name is Cameron Rowley

But I mostly go by Cam

I'm a male

I'm eighteen years old.

My birthday is May 4th. I was born in 2006

My dream job is to play professional Quidditch

My blood status is Muggleborn.

The house I'm in is Gryffindor.

I'm interested in women

I'm currently with Elli McHalen

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bad kid. At least, that's what others, who don't know me that well, think of me. I lose my temper too easily and I don't let people in all that often. I will do anything to protect the ones that matter to me without a second thought. I'm pretty stubborn and I don't usually change my mind. I am brave and courageous as I love to explore, but I'm too shy to have attention on me. I'm up for any challenge that involves the outdoors. I'm more of a follower than a leader, but if I believe something to be true or if I stand up for something, I won't follow the one going against it, even if it's everyone. In that case, I would become the leader of the thing I'm standing up for. I'm definitely not patient, and I usually won't lie unless I feel that's what's best. I'm not the best at making friends, but I'd rather have one good friend than be "social" with a hundred fake ones. I get along better with girls, and because I mostly only spoke to girls in my life, I am a lady's man without realizing it. Sometimes, however, I act like a dork. All in all, I'm pretty down to earth kid once you earn my trust, but that may take a while because I have abandonment issues.

My background story is I was born in 2006. I was muggle born. My father left my mother as soon as he'd found out I was a wizard because he didn't want a "freak" of a child. I was 3 years old the first time I accidentally used magic, so my parents took me to see some psychic, who ended up revealing that I possessed magical powers. My father took most of his wealth and left my mother and I. He only left enough money to get my mother through the next two months, so she had to work overtime to earn enough money to keep me with her instead of giving me up for adoption. I grew up not having a lot of the things children my age had. I was also quite short for my age my entire life, so other kids used to tease me. I never knew how to properly use magic, but sometimes, bad things would happen to them. I always knew it was my fault, but everyone always said it was bad karma. Yeah, karma my a**. I don't believe that actually exists. I got in quite a few fights during my childhood, but that would only happen if they would piss me off and not leave me alone. I got expelled at the end of fifth grade, and not a year too early because the following September, I didn't have to worry about finding a school to attend since I've been accepted into Hogwarts.

(2018 - 2019) During my first year at Hogwarts, nothing too much happened. I made a few friends, and I also met a few people I hate. I managed to stay out of trouble for the entire year. I tried out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, but sadly, I did not make the team. The girl I like, Caitlin Engels, made the team. She is so pretty and cute! I really don't like Samuel Meridith, though. He ended up stealing her right in front of my eyes. I can't believe I let her get snatched up by that kid!

(2019 - 2020) So Summer came. I didn't see any of my friends, but that might be because they have a way of getting to Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade. I do not because my mother is a muggle. On the first day of school, I met this girl named Elli. She's Michelle's younger sister, and Gracie's cousin! I've been hanging out with her quite often and even made plans for the Summer with her, but they ended up falling through. She made the Quidditch team, and I did not. Well, I didn't make the immediate team. I was a reserve beater. It's still a sucky position, though.

(2020 - 2021) Again, nothing happened this Summer. Like I said earlier, my plans with Elli fell through. There's quite a bit of reason behind why they fell through that I did not know about until I met up with her on the first day of school. That day was probably the longest day of my life, but I loved every moment of it. I was alone with her for the whole train ride, and after the feast, we sneaked off to some empty classrooms and kissed for a loooong time. Professor Athlis caught us and gave us detention, but not before having us walk around for a whole day with the word "KISSING" written on our foreheads. Thankfully, I have skater hair and was able to hide the mark from most people. I finally made the immediate Quidditch team as a beater! I guess Samuel Meridith doesn't hate me after all for liking Caitlin. But, who cares if he does? It doesn't matter anymore because I have a girlfriend! With the help of the Baleful Brew potion we made in Alchemy, I got rid of my fear for about an hour and asked Elli out. She said yes! We have been dating since then, and her father demanded to meet me this summer.

(2021 - 2022) Speaking of this summer, the weirdest, most confusing thing happened. After I bought my first ever broom, I went to get ice cream where I ran into Romy and some girl named Rui. She kissed me, then left without another word. I have no idea why.. And to make matters worse, Caitlin saw! At least she promised not to tell Elli. She cannot find out about this... Ever. I also met Elli's father. He scares me, and I don't think he really approves of her dating me. It's all Verily's fault that he found out we were even dating in the first place. Although Elli is vice captain for the quidditch team, I didn't make the team this year. Instead, some second year girl did, and so did Tevye. For that, Elli and I got in a huge fight, and I didn't forgive her for what felt like forever. But, once we did, we.. well, we had some fun if you know what I mean. However, I still have a grudge against Remy. Later on in the year, we had "re tryouts" and Keith Alvern ended up making the team instead of Tevye while I was still stuck as reserve. Are you kidding me? Keith made the team, and I didn't! This is bogus. I ended up punching the kid in the face. You know, "we" lost every single quidditch game this year? That's what they get for not putting me on the team. Change of subject, Rui sent me and Elli both a note from "each other" to meet in the empty classrooms. I got there first, and Rui ended up snogging me. When Elli showed up, Rui pushed me away and made it seem like I was cheating on Elli, so she dumped me. We didn't talk until almost the end of the year. When we did, we ended up getting back together.

(2022 - 2023) Elli and mom finally met. I brought her home, so they could meet each other. Later on that summer, we went to the masquerade at the circus which ended up being attacked by masked figures. I tried to get Elli and myself to safety, but then her dad came, so we were safe I believe. When school started up again, I made the Quidditch team as a beater even though I didn't hit anyone, and then I knocked myself out. But, I still made it, so that's ace as hell! In Transfiguration, we got a new professor named Professor Elliot. She's really cute. Too bad I ended up failing that class. Probably because I was distracted with how cute Professor Elliot is. Or maybe it was because I was in a coma for half the freaking year! There was some weird thing going around, affecting the students and some professors. Out of the blue, one by one, we passed out. Not everyone did, though. Only some people. I was one of them. About halfway through winter, while I was snogging Elli, I fell asleep. Next thing I knew, it was the end of the year, and I was sitting with Elli in the hospital wing. During my unconsciousness, Remy got kicked from captaincy in Quidditch due to cheating against the Slytherin team, so Elli made captain.

(2023 - 2024) Elli chose a new vice captain for the Quidditch team. It wasn't me, but I don't care since I made the immediate team as a beater. I went to the fall festival when it came around. After a day of hanging out with Elli, I met up with Caitlin at the bonfire. A group of vampires showed up killed her sister, and they almost killed Caitlin. I tried to pull her free, but Gracie showed up out of what seemed like nowhere and pulled her free, then we ran. I got lost behind somewhere, but escaped regardless. Later on in the year, the Alvern twins called some mandatory meeting for the whole house which ended up being a waste of time. But it did involve Elli, so I stayed with her as support. Plus if I left, I'm sure I would have gotten into sh*t. One day, I found that the music room hadn't been locked, so I went in there and worked on my own stuff. Remy found me in there once, and after talking things out with me, she told me she could ask Ariana to help me work on my song that Elli would have probably never even known existed if it wasn't for them. Ariana and I worked on it until it was done. At the final music club meeting, I brought Elli and the Hufflepuff performed it.

(2024 - 2025) This year had been a pretty good one, actually. Summer wasn't very eventful, but at least no one was murdered or cheated on. Once school started up, I made the beater position again on the quidditch team. This year had been the first one in the last four or five years that we had won a game. Not only did we win one game, but we won the Quidditch Cup as well as the House Cup! The Gryffindor Curse finally broke. Elli and I hadn't had too many horrid falling outs this year, and I gave her a rose at the Valentine's Day Dance. All in all, it was a great year (minus my P in Wandlore Studies). But hey, I didn't need that class if I wanted to make a career out of Quidditch. That reminds me, I'm planning on applying for a team this summer.

I enjoy people leaving me alone when I tell them to, others listening to or watching me when I have something to say or show them, singing, playing guitar, playing sports, working out, Quidditch, and swimming in the ocean or sea.

I despise stubborn people, people who won't listen to me, getting into fights (although I do often), adults who think they're better than kids, my height, public displays of affection, and being tricked.

I'm afraid of rejection, being picked on or made fun of, big crowds, and being the center of attention.

My strengths are using my wand for powerful spells, playing the guitar, and singing.

My flaws are my short temper, expressing my feelings, not knowing when to quit while I'm ahead, and I'm pretty shy.

I look like Justin Bieber at the age of...
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

My wand is a rigid, 11 1/8 inches, mahogany wood with phoenix feather core

My pet is a male mouse named Bruce

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - T
Charms - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - P
History of Magic - T
Potions - E
Transfiguration - D
Alchemy - E
Cursebreaking - E
Care of Magical Creatures - P
Muggle Music - O
Wandlore Studies - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - E
Defense Against the Dark Arts - A
Potions - E
Alchemy - O
Cursebreaking - E
Muggle Music - O
Wandlore Studies - P

{~TVP}
~Utsuha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. "Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk." Think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

[url=http://www.polyvore.com/cameron_school/set?id=91176276][imgleft]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Face Claims/Cameron Rowley/left_zps9d63825f.png[/imgleft][/url][img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Face Claims/Cameron Rowley/top_zps861311e1.png[/img]

[color=black][size=9]I'll be your soldier,[/color][/size][color=#a67e57][size=11] [i]fighting[/i][/color][/size] [color=black][size=9]every second of the day for your [/color][/size][color=#172e5d][size=11][strike]dreams.[/strike][/color][/size][color=black][size=9]
So don't stress, don't [/color][/size][color=#172e5d][size=11][u]cry, [/u][/color][/size][color=black][size=9]we don't need no wings to[/color][/size][color=#a67e57][size=11] [b]fly.[/b][/color][/size]

[align=center]Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. [color=#172e5d][b]"Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk."[/b][/color] [color=#a67e57][i]Think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think.[/i][/color][/align]

[align=center][size=9]((OOC: outfit in left picture))[/size][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=9]As long as you [/color][/size][color=#172e5d][size=11][u]love[/u][/color][/size][color=black][size=9] me, we could be [/color][/size][color=#a67e57][size=11][i]starving,[/i][/color][/size] [color=black][size=9]
we could be[/color][/size] [color=#a67e57][size=11][strike]homeless,[/strike][/color][/size] [color=black][size=9]we could be [/color][/size][color=#172e5d][size=11][b]broke.[/b][/color][/size] [color=black][size=9]As long as you love me.[/color][/size][/align]

[size=7][align=right]Format by XxXDevil-Chan[/align][/size]

Bruce
Male: Mouse

User Image

Text text text. "Talk talk talk." Think think think.

[align=center]
[b][color=#EEC591][size=18]◎[/size][/color] [color=#BDB76B]Bruce[/color] [size=18][color=#EEC591]◎[/color][/size]
[color=#EEC591]Male: Mouse[/color][/b]
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Face Claims/Animals/CameronsMouse-1.jpg[/IMG]

Text text text. [b]"Talk talk talk."[/b] [i]Think think think.[/i]
[/align]

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:06 am
Cameron Rowley's List of Knowledge

Charms
First Year
Wingardium Leviosa [x]
Locomotor [x]
Incendio [x]
Spongify [x]

Second Year
Skurge [x]
Aresto Momentum [x]
Flame-Freezing Charm [x]
Locomotor [x]

Third Year
Cheering Charm [x]
Carpe Retractum [x]
Glacius [x]
Cushioning Charm [x]

Fourth Year
Accio [x]
Depulso [x]
Engorgio [x]
Reducio [x]

Fifth Year
Silencio [x]
Dancing Feet [x]
Reducto [x]
Reparo [x]

Sixth Year
Aguamenti [x]
Repleo [x]
Avis [x]
Colour Change Charm [x]

Potions
First Year
Forgetfulness Potion [x]
Boil-Cure Potion [x]
Wiggenweld Potion [x]

Second Year
Hair-Raising Potion [x]
Girding Potion [x]
Swelling Solution [x]

Third Year
Shrinking Solution [x]
Antidotes [x]
Undetectable Poisons [x]

Fourth Year
Amortentia [x]
Hiccoughing Solution [x]
Wit-Sharpening Potion [x]

Fifth Year
Draught of Peace [x]
Strengthening Solution [x]
Polyjuice Potion [x]

Sixth Year
Everlasting Elixirs [x]
Felix Felicis [x]
Draught of Living Death [x]
Elixir to Induce Euphoria [x]

Defense Against the Dark Arts
First Year
Curse of the Bogies [x]
Knockback Jinx [x]
Hinkypunks [x]
Lumos/Nox [x]

Second Year
Finite/Incantatem [x]
Pixies [x]
Kappa [x]
Expelliarmus [x]

Third Year
Glacius [x]
Boggart/Riddikulus [x]
Confundus [x]
Protego [x]

Fourth Year
Red Caps [x]
Stupefy [x]
Grindylows [x]
Vampires [x]

Fifth Year
Dementor [x]
Impediment Jinx [x]
Reducto [x]
Werewolves [x]

Sixth Year
Using spells non-verbally [x]
Inferius [x]
3 Unforgivable Curses [x]
Incarcerous [x]
Fianto Duri [x]

Transfiguration
First Year
Match to needle [x]
Snail to Teapot [x]
Mouse to Snuffboxes [x]
Teacup to Rat [x]

Second Year
Beetle Buttons [x]
Avifors [x]
Fera Verto [x]
Rabbit Slippers [x]

Third Year
Teapot to tortoise [x]
Chair to cat [x]
Hedgehog to pincushion [x]
Lapifors [x]

Fourth Year
Draconifors [x]
Guinea fowl to guinea pig [x]

Fifth Year
Evanesco [x]

Astronomy
First Year
Names of Planets [x]
Movements of Planets [x]
Names of Stars (Including Sun) [x]
Names of Constellations [x]

Second Year
Mercury [x]
Venus [x]
Earth [x]
Earth's Moon [x]

Third Year
Mars [x]
Jupiter [x]
Great Red Spot [x]
Jupiter's Moons [x]

Fourth Year
Saturn [x]
Saturn's Rings [x]
Titan [x]
Uranus [x]

Fifth Year
Neptune [x]
Triton [x]
Comets [x]
Meteorites [x]
Asteroids [x]

Flying
First Year
Broom Commands [x]
Mounting [x]
Developing a Broom Bond [x]

Advanced Flying
Second Year
Quidditch Basics [x]
Broom Barrel Rolls [x]
Standing on your broom [x]

Third Year
Beater Practice [x]
Seeker Practice [x]
Keeper Practice [x]
Chaser Practice [x]

Herbology
First Year
Spiky Bushes [x]
Umbrella Flowers [x]

Second Year
Mandrakes [x]
Mimbulus Mimbletonia [x]
Spiky Prickly Plants [x]

Third Year
Fire Seed Bushes [x]
Puffapods [x]
Venomous Tentaculas [x]

Fourth Year
Bouncing Bulbs [x]
Bubotubers [x]
Whomping Willows [x]

Fifth Year
Devil's Snare [x]
Screechsnaps [x]
Self-fertilising shrubs [x]

History of Magic
First Year
History of Hogwarts [x]
The Chamber of Secrets [x]
History of Brooms [x]

Second Year
Ollivander family [x]
The Deathly Hallows [x]
Beedle the Bard [x]

Third Year
Muggle witch burnings [x]
Nicolas Flamel [x]
Newt Scamander [x]

Fourth Year
Herpo the Foul [x]
Tom Riddle/Voldemort [x]

Fifth Year
Albus Dumbledore [x]
Harry Potter [x]

Alchemy
Third Year
Philosopher’s Stone [x]
Corrumpo Spell [x]
Inveratus Spell [x]
Baleful Brew [x]

Fourth Year
Nicholas Flamel [x]
Albus Dumbledore [x]
Delbou Spell [x]
Mystic Potion [x]
Scutum Spell [x]

Fifth Year
Desires of an Alchemist [x]
Famous Alchemists [x]
Expono Spell [x]
Patronus Potion [x]
Aqua Vitae Potion [x]

Sixth Year
Dormir Spell [x]
Frango Frigis Spell [x]
Dream Catch Potion [x]
Quintessence [x]

Care of Magical Creatures
Third Year
Bowtruckle Lecture [x]
Bowtruckle Interaction [x]
Pixie Lecture [x]
Pixie Interaction [x]

Fourth Year
Nogtail Lecture [x]
Nogtail Interaction [x]
Puffskein Lecture [x]
Puffskein Interaction [x]

Fifth Year
Hippogriff Lecture [x]
Hippogriff Interaction [x]
Niffler Lecture [x]
Niffler Interaction [x]

Cursebreaking
Third Year
Curse-Shield Charm (Protego Defixium) [x]
Deprehensio Mutatio [x]
Scelestus Timor Deprehensio [x]

Fourth Year
Aveho Defixio [x]
Deprehensio [x]
Adflicto Affligo [x]
Defaeco Animus [x]
Magis Clausus [x]

Fifth Year
Sinking Hex (Subsido) [x]
Shield Detection Charm (Contengo Deprehensio) [x]
Occuro Acerbus Pestis [x]
Aduro Occuro [x]

Sixth Year
Impedo Inficio Infeci Infectum [x]
Infensus Deprehensio [x]
Occuro Scelestus Injuria [x]

Muggle Music
Third Year
Scales [x]
Note Reading [x]
Meters [x]
Rhythm [x]

Fourth Year
Baroque Music [x]
Antonio Vivaldi [x]
Classical Music [x]
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart [x]

Fifth Year
Romantic Music [x]
Ludwig von Beethoveen [x]
Frederic Chopin [x]
Peter Ilyitch Tchaikovsky [x]

Sixth Year
Contemporary Music [x]
Igor Stravinsky [x]
Irving Berlin [x]

Wandlore Studies
Third Year
Introduction to Wands [x]
The Wand Chooses the Wizard [x]
Weighing of the Wands [x]

Fourth Year
Common Cores [x]
Moderate Cores [x]
Uncommon Cores [x]
Rare Cores [x]

Fifth Year
Common Woods [x]
Moderate Woods [x]
Uncommon Woods [x]
Rare Woods [x]

Sixth Year
Wand length [ ]
Size and Flexibility [x]
Surface and Shape [x]
Laws of the Wand [x]

Cameron Rowley's Schedule

First Year
Monday
Block 2 9:00am - 9:45am
Defense Against the Dark Arts I
Block 8 11:00pm - 11:45pm
Astronomy I

Tuesday
Block 1 8:00am - 8:45am
Flying
Charms I

Wednesday
Block 4 11:00am - 11:45am
Potions I

Thursday
A History of Magic I
Block 5 1:00pm - 1:45pm
Herbology I

Friday
Block 5 1:00pm - 1:45pm
Transfiguration I

Second Year
Monday
Transfiguration II

Tuesday
Block 3 10:00am - 10:45am
Defense Against the Dark Arts II
Astronomy II

Wednesday
Herbology II
Block 7 3:00pm - 3:45pm
Advanced Flying II

Thursday
Charms II

Friday
Potions II
A History of Magic II

Third Year
Potions III? Charms III? Herbology III? Wandlore Studies I?
Monday
Cursebreaking I

Tuesday
Block 6 2:00pm - 2:45pm
Advanced Flying II
Block 7 3:00am - 3:45am
Care of Magical Creatures I

Wednesday
Muggle Music I
Block 5 1:00pm - 1:45 pm
Defense Against the Dark Arts III
Astronomy III

Thursday
Transfiguration III

Friday
A History of Magic III
Block 7 3:00pm - 3:45pm
Alchemy I

Fourth Year
A History of Magic IV? Wandlore Studies II?
Monday
Potions IV

Tuesday
Transfiguration IV
Block 4 11:00pm - 11:45pm
Cursebreaking II
Block 6 3:00pm - 3:45pm
Alchemy II

Wednesday