Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Operation: Last Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:54 pm
User Image
Commander Trident
Marine Commander

"Call to God if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs in the Aftermath; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Our main eyes are out in the sky. I will stay up here and move with you being our eyes. Watching out for any more of those things."

John said as he pulled out his SC-20K M.A.W.S. off his back. It had its grenade launcher attached on the under barrel rail. He slide it forwards and pulled out a special round and loaded it into the chamber. He slammed in back and down and aimed it up into the sky over in the direction in which aingel went. He fired the round up into the air, it flew high higher then any normal thing fired from a grenade launcher. It wasn't a grenade but a camera, know as the All-Seeing Eye, the round reached its peak and popped and a cute opened up and it activated. This little camera was powerful and had just as many visions systems as Trident's goggles.

"I am going to tap into your computers, if you have them you can access the Eye and see what it sees. If it can't see anything on its different modes, its probably not there."

He said as John started to hack into their different systems that they were carrying, specifically anything that can be used to see through the Eye. He was using his Operational Satellite Uplink, attached to his left wrist. It was like a PDA but far more advanced and powerful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes
I am the ghost, that hides in the night"

- Theme -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:14 am
User Image

Staff Sergeant Henry Blackburn
"Black"

Thanks for the memories...
Even though they weren't so great...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wilco John." Black's voice seemed shaky as he airs the words, but he dismissed them and went to catch up with the team. He held the Mk11 in it's firing position and scanned the hulks of abandoned buildings off their sides. The place was eery, even with high-powered flashlights.
"I sure hope Aingel is alright though, we can't lose him now!", Henry thought to himself. Even though he was only three days into the DLCC service, he had grown to like his commanding officer. To him, Henry thought that his death would be a death of no purpose, unjustified if one must.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SFCommando69

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

"Прототип оружие прошлого может убить современных настоящей большой" he said quietly to himself as he looked at Pryor and then Nora and then his gaze stopping over Lightning "If the freaks here are after brains your safe" he then said as he turned back around looking at the zombies he killed.As soon as he heard Trident talk about showing a video feed from his eye in the sky toy he rolled his eyes walking into the darkness "Yes give us feed when the man on point who knows this city better then anyo..." he said cutting off when he though he heard gun fire witch made him look up but after seeing that he was the only one to react he started to think that it was all in his head

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:53 am
User Image

Master Sergeant Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

Nora held her flashlight in one hand and her M911 in the other as she moved to follow General Pryor's orders with Artyom taking point once more. She listened on at Captain Trident set up surveillance of sorts by using a contraption called the Eye. Something about this technology reminded her of General Pryor and something of Aingel as well. Nora could not quite put her finger on it at this time but she was a little preoccupied.

It was hard not to smile a little bit as Colonel Artyom gave a slight insult towards Lightning and harder still not to smile when he seemed insulted by Captain Trident giving them video feed. Nora felt that this feed could only aid them and would give another vantage point. She wanted to state this but did not. "I think it is best to get out of here any way that we can."

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers