Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Etsy Showoffs~

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for Etsy sellers, and buyers to make connections. 

Tags: Etsy, crafts, online sellers, creative, shop 

Reply ~Etsy Showoffs~
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessGlacies

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:40 am
Hi my name is Krysta, but most people call me Icy

- - Your hobbies - I have a huge passion for sewing- but I love to do a number of things including reading, drawing, cosplaying, knitting, cooking, working with clay, making accessories, and gardening.
✄ - - - Interests - I love a ton of things but I've a dear fondness for harry potter, dark chocolate, and books
✄ - - - How you found Etsy- I found etsy on recomendation from a friend
✄ - - - How Long you've been on Gaia- I've been a member of Gaia since 2005

www.etsy.com/shop/heroandvillaindesign  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 pm
✄ - - - Introduce Yourself!!
Hi, My name is Kyronin Velkysen, at least thats what I go by now, I use to be a very young site model named KortniKannibal, YIKES, lets not go back to that though. Anyhow I make all sorts of tails, leg warmers, ears, paws, and other fluffy things like that at the moment. I can make just about anything you want, I love a good challenge. I do make clothes but I do not currently sell them on my Etsy just yet. I am good with just about any art, jack of all trades if you will, but a master at none in particular. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be a costume designer, which is ironic, because I left that dream all my life up until I was 15 I somehow just fell into costume and clothes designing. I knew my destiny all along eh? As a person though I am pretty mellow, I am very honest though so being my friend can come with a trade off, I'll always tell the truth but it may not be what you want to hear. My style in real life is kinda like my avatar, I tend to mix a lot of cyber and lolita and goth and punk and I listen to a huge range of music, I like reggae, industrial, hardstyle, alternative, Deathcore, heavy metal, epic, k pop, j rock, dubstep, dub, it just goes on and on. OH and I LOVE OCTOPUS AND ELVES, I am completely obsessed with octopus so if you have any octopus things I'll take it XD I have nearly 20 or 30 octopus stuffies in my room XD. Over time they have all gained their own name and life story so yeah I'm a little insane, but hey the creativity has to kindle somewhere?

If you want to find out more about me you can go to my profile on here, because when it comes to talking about me I ramble because there is really A LOT to me as a person and I'm a very open book so I'm free to answer any questions.

✄ - - - Your hobbies : Web Design, Clothes Design, Graphics, Painting, Drawing, Tattoo Drawings [not really an artist I just draw the art for some people] Cosplayer, Raver XD, Photography, Anime Watcher, Octopus and Elf Obsesser, Renaissance Fest attender, Modeling/Fashion, anything weird and/or artsy I probably do it.

✄ - - - Intrests : Art, Music, Pictures, Fashion, Neon things, Harjuku/Alternative Fashion, Octopus, Tatoos, Body Mods, Cosplaying, Medieval Armor, Jousting

✄ - - - How you found Etsy : Geez I don't remember I think I was just searching through the internet and stumbled across it, I typically get all my stuff online so I'm an online shopping Guru at this point XD I'm quite the hermit [but trying not to be]

✄ - - - How Long you've been on Gaia : Since 2010 :3

If any of you want to talk to me feel free to pm me or find me on facebook, I'm nice for the most part.

Facebook | Etsy Shop | Youtube | Gaia Profile  

Dreckstuck

Dapper Prophet

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200

Craftyraver

Married Star

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:02 pm
Hello my name is Kate , I like crafting of all sorts beading,woodburning, jewelry, sewing,crochet, glass etching, latch hook,etc. I found Esy through a friend I look everyday at people amazing talents and I have been on gaia for years just this account is a couple months old.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:56 pm
G'day! I'm Marie-Cris ((both online and off)).

My major hobby is actually singing XD I have a Cert. III in classical voice but had to drop out during my Cert. IV for various reasons. I just really love to sing, even if I don't have the money to afford lessons again ((for the moment!)). I also enjoy reading, writing ((Nano winner two years in a row)), playing games ((Pokemon, Halo, PROFESSOR LAYTON emotion_bigheart - those kinds of things)) and watching DVDs ((we have a TV but we don't have the means to connect it to stations, and we don't care)).

My partner and I got into sewing at the start of this year, as a rather random notion. We would visit her parents ((they live just an hour away)) on the weekends and any weekdays that we had free and spend the day sewing, lounging, gardening, whatever. We're very glad we did so, because we lost her father last month. He was so happy to see us on the weekends and he saw us open our Etsy shop.

I've had an Etsy account for yonkers, so I don't really remember how I found it XD It's only recently that I've ever sold anything on it on our business account. It's still early days for us so we've only got a few listings while we're continuing to make more things. We both sew, but my partner has a degree in jewellery, so she's made the fancy necklaces.

I'm rather interested in expanding my crafting abilities to clay work someday. The only issue is I can't afford any of the tools needed to craft with clay yet ((I haven't even got a tile to work on!)), but once I do I'd like to make some cute jewellery charms ((I've already designs a Toothless one)).

Oh! And I've been on Gaia since 07.

Out Etsy Shop is Itchy Limpet Designs ((linked here in case I change my siggy)). We also have an FB Page and a Pinterest Board for it.  

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

XxX_blackengel_XxX

Demonic Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:08 am
✄ - - - Introduce Yourself!! - Hi, I'm Brittany. I'm 23 yrs old.
✄ - - - Your hobbies - Painting, drawing, sewing, needle felting
✄ - - - Interests - Jill of all trades lol, i enjoy painting, drawing, needle felting, cooking, baking, learning to weave on my handmade loom, etc
✄ - - - How you found Etsy - Google search lol, then opened up shop Jan 14 2014
✄ - - - How Long you've been on Gaia - a few years, new account everytime i came back, last time i was active was like 2010, and before that 2007-08  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:58 pm
✄ - - - My name is Dan, I'm 23 years old.

✄ - - - Your hobbies and interests
I suppose my hobby is also my job. I love to make things, at the moment I'm mostly making jewellery. I am presently wintering in a small town in Canada where I have a shared studio with my girlfriend and soon another artist where we live and make our work for sale and personal growth. For the better part of the year we both work in a summer camp teaching kids how to make things, I teach jewellery and blacksmithing.

✄ - - - How you found Etsy
I first made my store in 2013 when I tried making chainmaille jewellery for sale, but I was incredibly naive and had no idea what would go into it. I was working at the time and wasn't reliant on it for income at all, not that I ever made a sale. The job I was in was a hell that I stay at for 2 years until I got fed up with it and life going no where so I went to art school. At art school I was able to start taking it seriously and was surrounded by creative people. I was receiving OSAP money for school and was able to squeeze an investment out of it, purchasing a fairly large order of beads and materials. I didn't make much initially but I made enough to break even and make some grocery money which was the kick start of my Etsy endeavour.

✄ - - - How Long you've been on Gaia
I joined when I was young.. like almost 12 years ago.  

Ajahn

Mega Giver

7,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

x eyelesspuppet

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:02 am
✄ - - - Hello!! My name is Jenny Lee heart
✄ - - - Hobbies Lately I've just been super busy adulting, but in my spare time I can be found; painting, doodling, sewing (cosplaying, plushies, throw pillows), practicing yoga, and taking excessive naps.
✄ - - - Interests Art, anime, cats, scifi, there's really an array of things that have caught my attention.
✄ - - - How you found Etsy I think it was more of an accident than anything else. I was looking for some cute gifts that were out of the norm.
✄ - - - How Long you've been on Gaia I started my first account sometime in the EARRRRLY 2000's. I'm just getting back on it now, and man is it something else. D: !!  
~Etsy Showoffs~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff