Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Etsy Showoffs~

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for Etsy sellers, and buyers to make connections. 

Tags: Etsy, crafts, online sellers, creative, shop 

Reply ~Etsy Showoffs~
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:46 am
User ImageUser Image

✄ - - - Introduce Yourself!!
                          ✄ - - - Your hobbies
                          ✄ - - - Intrests
                          ✄ - - - How you found Etsy
                          ✄ - - - How Long you've been on Gaia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:49 am
reserved  

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am
Hi there my name is Sue (Adoring_Lilly) some of my favorite hobbies are crocheting, painting, reading, and playing games. I really like adventure books and games; a few of my favorites games are LoZ, animal crossing, harvest moon, and many others sweatdrop A friend of mine had sent me a link or many links to items on etsy that she would fan-girl about and I got some cool christamass gifts on there and then a few people sugessted that I should try and sell on there I am still trying to get Items posted.
And as for gaia I have been on here for about 7 years, but I had make a new account recently =(  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:31 pm
Hi my name is Spoofete or Aide in rl.

My hobbies are many, I love to sew, create fashion, accessories, and cosplay items. I have painted on canvas (but haven't done it in years), I like to make polymer clay items, I want to do resin items, and I love making original items and then molds out of them.

✄ - - - Intrests: love dolls (Barbies-especially the vintage and porcelain ones)

✄ - - - How you found Etsy: I had a business and one of the artist said she had her stuff on Etsy back in 2008 but I never bothered to check it out until just last year. I got reaquainted with Etsy because my daughter has hers and started selling a lot of her items there.

✄ - - - How Long you've been on Gaia : This is my original account and I have been here since 2007.  

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:09 pm
✄ - - - Introduce Yourself!! - Hi, I'm aufdeutsch or ad or really even bluetie
✄ - - - Your hobbies - Photography, sewing, cosplay, papercrafting
✄ - - - Interests - Photography, sewing, cosplay, baking...anything really artsy or fun I enjoy doing. I'm a jill of all trades!
✄ - - - How you found Etsy - internet, word of mouth, regretsy. I joined and then a year or two later finally actively opened the store I am now running.
✄ - - - How Long you've been on Gaia - uh...I think since 2007? I joined and then forgot about it for years and then became active again because of the boyfriend and to putter about on the interwebs.

ps - Adoring_Lilly - Harvest Moon = awesome. I'm going to be cosplaying Popuri from Back to Nature next year. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:52 pm
spoofete
Hi my name is Spoofete or Aide in rl.

My hobbies are many, I love to sew, create fashion, accessories, and cosplay items. I have painted on canvas (but haven't done it in years), I like to make polymer clay items, I want to do resin items, and I love making original items and then molds out of them.

✄ - - - Intrests: love dolls (Barbies-especially the vintage and porcelain ones)

✄ - - - How you found Etsy: I had a business and one of the artist said she had her stuff on Etsy back in 2008 but I never bothered to check it out until just last year. I got reaquainted with Etsy because my daughter has hers and started selling a lot of her items there.

✄ - - - How Long you've been on Gaia : This is my original account and I have been here since 2007.

thanks so much for joining =D and for the comment on my page I really appreciate it redface My mom is the person who first taught me how to crochet and she used to sell at events and stuff  

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:59 pm
aufdeutsch
✄ - - - Interests - Photography, sewing, cosplay, baking...anything really artsy or fun I enjoy doing. I'm a jill of all trades!
✄ - - - How you found Etsy - internet, word of mouth, regretsy. I joined and then a year or two later finally actively opened the store I am now running.
✄ - - - How Long you've been on Gaia - uh...I think since 2007? I joined and then forgot about it for years and then became active again because of the boyfriend and to putter about on the interwebs.

ps - Adoring_Lilly - Harvest Moon = awesome. I'm going to be cosplaying Popuri from Back to Nature next year. biggrin

Yea! Im so glad you joined thats awesome I would like to see some pictures of your cosplay if i can =3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:23 pm
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch

Yea! Im so glad you joined thats awesome I would like to see some pictures of your cosplay if i can =3

D'aww 3nodding Well, the easiest place to see my cosplays is on ACP: my acp page

I have them on DA as well, but I also have a lot of other cosplay photography of my friends on there too. I think the only one that isn't on ACP is when I cosplayed Aeris, as I only did it because I was the only one that fit in that costume! Evil wig. Ugh.  

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:05 am
aufdeutsch

HI, thanks for joining and thank you also for liking my Etsy page. I have much more pictures on my facebook.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:18 am
Hello everyone, I'm Sams in RL, Sailor Blue Rose on Gaia, and BlueRoseKnots on Etsy.

✄ - - - Your hobbies: Pole dancing (for fiteness), writing, and "pearl knotting"
✄ - - - Interests: Anime, cosplaying, Japanese language, and philosophy
✄ - - - How you found Etsy: Through another fairy artist advertising older prints
✄ - - - How Long you've been on Gaia: Since 2009  

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

thief rikku5

Generous Hoarder

8,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:10 pm
- - Your hobbies
✄ - - - Intrests

Hi, my name is Charlotte, but my friends call me Rikku. My shop on Etsy is called UnciaCrafts.

I have a lot of hobbies, but I recently found out that I am pretty good with paper crafting. So, I've been making geeky greeting cards during my down time.

I have TONS of interests. I'm 100% geeky, love videogames, tabletop games, etc. and I'm definitely immature for my age xp

I found Etsy through a friend who was starting her duck-tape business a couple years ago. She told me about it and explained details. I started an account and was going to sell masks, but I had to go on a hiatus. The new papercrafting takes up a lot less room.

I think I've been on since 2007? I can't remember...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:05 pm
thief rikku5
- - Your hobbies
✄ - - - Intrests

Hi, my name is Charlotte, but my friends call me Rikku. My shop on Etsy is called UnciaCrafts.

I have a lot of hobbies, but I recently found out that I am pretty good with paper crafting. So, I've been making geeky greeting cards during my down time.

I have TONS of interests. I'm 100% geeky, love videogames, tabletop games, etc. and I'm definitely immature for my age xp

I found Etsy through a friend who was starting her duck-tape business a couple years ago. She told me about it and explained details. I started an account and was going to sell masks, but I had to go on a hiatus. The new papercrafting takes up a lot less room.

wow thats a long time 0.0
Welcome to the guild 4laugh
I am really into geeky things too XD  

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300

thief rikku5

Generous Hoarder

8,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 pm
Adoring_Lilly
thief rikku5
- - Your hobbies
✄ - - - Intrests

Thanks! I'm thinking of doing Star Wars next, or at the very least Darth Vader for Halloween, but I was hoping to have at least one card sold before I did that. That's why I've been trying to promote my business like mad (O_O) Do you have any other promotion suggestions? I know that Etsy has that ad thing, but is it worth the $7? I've already spent close to $60 getting the stuff for my projects.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:16 pm
thief rikku5
Adoring_Lilly
thief rikku5
- - Your hobbies
✄ - - - Intrests

Thanks! I'm thinking of doing Star Wars next, or at the very least Darth Vader for Halloween, but I was hoping to have at least one card sold before I did that. That's why I've been trying to promote my business like mad (O_O) Do you have any other promotion suggestions? I know that Etsy has that ad thing, but is it worth the $7? I've already spent close to $60 getting the stuff for my projects.

I know what you mean I have closed my shop before, and now I am trying my hardest to keep it going by promoting more eek Not all of it you have to pay for here ar a few things that I have been trying to use resently

http://noadi.hubpages.com/hub/Tips-for-Promoting-your-Etsy-Shop

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6452187

http://habit-of-art.blogspot.com/2011/04/12-ways-to-promote-your-etsy-shop.html

It is a lot of work, but besides trying all of the things I can do on these is also trying to reach 100 listings on etsy that is suppostu be a magic number of reaching so many different intrests that you should be making more than a few sales... that plus advertising and everything be sides etsy can be a little much stressed so I wish you luck sweatdrop  

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300

thief rikku5

Generous Hoarder

8,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:43 pm
Adoring_Lilly
thief rikku5
Adoring_Lilly
thief rikku5
- - Your hobbies
✄ - - - Intrests

I know what you mean I have closed my shop before, and now I am trying my hardest to keep it going by promoting more eek Not all of it you have to pay for here ar a few things that I have been trying to use resently

http://noadi.hubpages.com/hub/Tips-for-Promoting-your-Etsy-Shop

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6452187

http://habit-of-art.blogspot.com/2011/04/12-ways-to-promote-your-etsy-shop.html

It is a lot of work, but besides trying all of the things I can do on these is also trying to reach 100 listings on etsy that is suppostu be a magic number of reaching so many different intrests that you should be making more than a few sales... that plus advertising and everything be sides etsy can be a little much stressed so I wish you luck sweatdrop

Thanks! I know Etsy is a little bit much, but I would rather have that added security of knowing that Etsy is a lot more secure and trustworthy than ebay. I've been considering putting at least one card up on ebay though to see how it goes, but I'm kind of iffy about it.

I feel guilty because I feel like I've been spamming my friends like mad on facebook (-_-);  
~Etsy Showoffs~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff