Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
× ✖ × Madam Malkin's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:48 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
u n s o r t e d x f i r s t x y e a r ✶
m a d a m x m a l k i n ' s ✶
m e x m y s e l f x a n d x i ✶
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l ✶
s i n g l e ✶

Saffron sucked in a deep breath when she noticed a pair of shoes making their way toward the dress racks. "Shh!" She hushed her brother quickly. If it was an adult, they'd totally be busted. Forrest's eyes widened and he clapped a hand over his mouth, now noticing the shoes as well. Saffron ducked her head beneath the dresses to take a quick peak and see who was lurking around their hideout. Her eyes widened to see a girl with bright yellow hair, about her age.

She cracked a grin,
"We're on a super secret mission to find a bomb and disarm it before it blows up all of Diagon Alley. Forrest here's my sidekick. I'm Adelgrief, Saffron Adelgrief," Saffron stuck her hand out from beneath the dress robes. "You can call me Saf. All the cool people do." Forrest had now poked his head out also to see who his sister was talking to. His eyes widened even more at the sight of the girl's bright hair. Saffron, noticing his amazement, looked at the hair again, "I think you must be pretty cool, you're hair is bloody sick!" Saffron informed her, pleased to have someone her age to hang out with, but also to have someone help out on her world saving mission.

OOC:

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:59 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Saf and Forrest
Mood
Playful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Hello, wherever you are
                                                          Are you dancing on the dance floor
                                                          or drinking by the bar?
                                                          Tonight we do it big, and shinin' like stars
                                                          And we don't give a f*ck 'cause that's just who we are

At the compliment, Cammy's hair quickly morphed into a burnt orange color. The prideful girl laughed "I'm totally cool! You two seem cool too, especially if you're disarming a bomb! I want it. Name is Felicity, code name Cammy." she declared, playing along with the act. The two seemed like quite a bit of fun. It was always nice to play make-believe. It was just like a video game, but in real life which made it even better! Quickly returning to the game Cammy continued "What info do we got on this bomb? Any ideas of where it's hiding?" She hoped that Eirian didn't notice she was missing too soon. Of course he wouldn't be mad at her or anything but she would rather her game with her new friends get cut short.

And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
                                                          The crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kids
                                                          and we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
                                                          The crazy kids, we are the
                                                          We are the crazy people

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Rawwry

Fuzzymelonlord

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:19 pm
User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
c a m m y x a n d x f o r r e s t x
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l ✶
s i n g l e ✶

Saffron's grin spread as the girl introduced herself to the pair. Both Forrest and Saf moved over to let her into the hideout they had fashioned for themselves. "Welcome to the team, Agent Cammy," she greeted the girl eagerly, "As of right now, we know the bomb is somewhere in the shop. Our field operative has been taken out by enemy spies so we're holed up until we're able to track it down without any further mishaps. Agent...Stevens - god rest his soul - was taken out by the...changing rooms. So we think it's there, but we can't tell for sure," Saffron quickly whipped together the details of their mission. Forrest shifted back to sitting down and feigned typing on a laptop as if hacking into the mainframe of...something. He was just as pleased as her to have someone play along with them, sometimes Saf was just too much. "Forrest is super good at the technical aspect. I usually lead the operations, but I'm like, super good at taking out bad guys. What's your specialty?" She was sure that whatever she was good at, they'd be able to work it into the plan. Maybe she would act as a good disguise artist, what with her color changing hair, which impressed both the Adelgrief's immensely. They're parents had talked to them about it before, metamorphosis, if she remembered correctly, but she hadn't really been paying attention. Rather, Saffron was trying to decide what color she would change her fiery locks to if she had that ability.

OOC:

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:12 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Saf and Forrest
Mood
Excited

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Hello, wherever you are
                                                          Are you dancing on the dance floor
                                                          or drinking by the bar?
                                                          Tonight we do it big, and shinin' like stars
                                                          And we don't give a f*ck 'cause that's just who we are

As the two moved to let her in, Cammy quickly joined them so as to keep out of view of her elder brother. The young girl nodded along as Saf explained to her their mission. When Saf dropped a name of another 'agent', Cammy placed a hand over her heart. "Stevens...I knew him well....He owed me 4 Galleons." She confessed, saddened over the loss of the imaginary man, her hair turning a light shade of blue before quickly bouncing back to the bright yellow again.

When the question was turned towards her, the female grinned mischievously. "Me? Well it's no biggie but I am super sneaky." She explained. "I can get in and out with no problem. Practically a Ninja." Probably. She could at least blend in a bit better if she was focusing. "My only weakness is there is an enemy agent out there who can spot me with no problems. So that might be an issue if he isn't distracted."She loved her brother, but Eirian was pretty good at spotting her and knowing it was her even when she doesn't look like she normally does. It's like he was magic! Well more magic than he already was.

And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
                                                          The crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kids
                                                          and we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
                                                          The crazy kids, we are the
                                                          We are the crazy people

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Rawwry

Fuzzymelonlord

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:45 pm
User Image

m e x m y s e l f x a n d x i ✶
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l ✶
s i n g l e ✶

]Saffron followed Cammy's suit and placed a hand over her heart, reminiscing over the fallen agent. "God save the Queen," She murmured, she had heard grown-ups say that before. She wasn't sure if this was the right context...but it felt like it was. Saffron's somber persona quickly washed away as she watched the other girl's hair change color. That could be quite useful for their mission and any future missions the pair of them went on.

When Cammy explained her problem, Saffron grimaced. That would be problematic...But maybe Saf could make the ultimate sacrifice.
"I've got an idea,"She told Cammy in a hushed voice, "If I go out there and distract the enemy agent...and our own enemy agent...maybe you could slip back in there and either disarm the bomb yourself or get it back to Forrest in time for him to do it. Or Forrest could teach you to do it before I go out into the front lines. It'll be dangerous, but it's what Stevens would've done. It's what old grandpa...Jenkins would've done. It's time I make him proud," She had no idea who Old Grandpa Jenkins was, but she was convinced she had to make him proud. Now, maybe if Cammy could add to. the plan, they would successfully save all of Diagon Alley and the world, without even having to try on some robes.

OOC:

fuzzymelonlord

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces