Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image

Mychasi needed a break from mortals for once. They always badgered him about his wings and other things about him. He was once called a hybrid when he had hidden his wings from a mortal. That didn't make him pleased at all. It was just as displeasing as when he did have his wings, them being amazed at him. He was sick of having to explain himself to them, though he tried not to be too rude about it. Sometimes he figured he failed at that.

No matter how he looked at it, it just made him more grumpy. He flopped on the ground, peace at last, he hoped. He flicked his tail and let his wings just flop down about him. He wouldn't have to worry about anyone running into him. At least not any mortals. Not that he had a problem with them, but one god could only take so many questions.

He yawned as he looked about the land, the night was peaceful. Maybe even more peaceful than he had wanted it. He forgot that there wouldn't be any bugs, or smaller night creatures he loved listing to while he pondered things that didn't matter much. There was always a small price to pay, one way or another.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

While Mneme wasn’t used to this snow thing still, it wasn’t as scary as it had been her first time. Now, with far less fear and trepidation, the little goddess was bounding excitedly through the snow. While it clung to her paws, and seemed terribly cold, Mneme found this stuff to actually be… well, fun! She giggled excitedly each time the fluffy, white substance crunched under her toes, and she made certain to leap as far and high as she could in order to get the best kind of impact.

It was in this manner the little goddess continued, giggling and bouncing about the haven in delight. Oh, if only Raiden were the playing sort! This was so much fun, he was absolutely certain to enjoy himself! It was a good few bounds, up and around all the twists of the heaven, before Mneme ran into the stranger.

Literally.

Had she been watching where she was going, she might not have collided into the unsuspecting God’s backside. But as it were, she whacked against him with a solid “thunk,” reeling back with a horrible groan and trying to cover her head with her paws.

“O-oh goodness, I’m so sorry!” She called, still trying to will the pain out of her skull.

“I’m still just so new to this Haven, I just… I’m so sorry!”

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:11 pm
Everything had been going fine, apart from the fact he couldn't enjoy the nice sounds, and it was kind of a little chilly, but there was always a chance of things going far, far worse. It just happened to find him. He was sitting there, minding his own business, until of course, something ran right into him. Pain shot up his back, though it wasn't THAT Bad. He just hadn't been expecting it.

"OUCH" He yelped. It was more of a reaction, than actual pain, He stood up as soon as she had moved away from him. What in heavens hell was happening. He half expected to see someone a little younger, but it was a full grown goddess... She... Seemed like a cub. Not that it really matter. "Can't you see?" He asked curiously. Not trying to be rude, because he knew how it was to walk without being able to see.. Or prance around, well he couldn't really say that. He never did prance around. Her eyes were white, and looked as if nothing was there..

He felt that perhaps she was blind. "I am new too" He said with a raise of a brow. Well, not that new, he just didn't come up here often. Only when he felt he needed to get away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 pm
“I… no, I’m not blind.” She admitted in embarrassment, ducking her head and looking away. Oh, he had to think she was an idiot, crashing into him like that. And she wasn’t even blind! Just… terrific.

Perhaps she should’ve said that she was, to save herself embarrassment. This god would’ve been more forgiving, then, and perhaps understood her giddy. But no- here she was, a full grown goddess, bounding around like a fool. Sighing, Mneme finally pulled her head from under her paws, face riddled with guilt as she addressed the other god.

“I’ve erased most of my memories from the past, since… I’m Forgetfulness, and I can do that! But. This place is one of the things I forgot,” Mneme said, patting the snow beneath her paws.

“It’s all strange, and foreign. I- I honestly just remembered what snow is! It’s so strange, since it’s not really anywhere else. Isn’t it?”

There, yes. She would… distract him with talk of the snow. That would work splendidly!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:44 pm
Wait... What? Someone would actually willingly give up their memories, even a god? He was... surprised. He kinda gaped at her for a moment before realizing what she was doing. "Why... Would anyone want to erase their memories?" He forgot almost completely about her running into him. Something had been more interesting than him remaining grumpy. At least, for a moment that was. He had thought hard for a second about the question he asked her, deciding if it would be good to erase any memories, but even the bad ones were what made him him.

"There's snow other places, I think." He had thought about it. Surely there was a god of snow, or ice, or something that would be able to make it snow if they wanted. He had no clue, however, and couldn't really correctly answer her question. "So.. You're like a cub in an adult body?" He asked with a raise of a brow. It was hard to believe, but he had ran into other strange gods before. Perhaps even more strange than she. She at least seemed like a more useful goddess than some other's he had ran into.

He wasn't going to say that, though. Even he couldn't judge the others for powers he had no idea how to use, or what they were. He was so use to being the one asked questions, that he almost felt weird asking his own questions. He flexed his wings out and then let them rest back to his sides again. Is thick tail swinging back and forth. She looked much older than he was, but he some how felt older than she acted. He frowned.

"You.... know how to do simple things, right?"

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff