Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
There's a ghost in the house.... LOL....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:48 pm
Hmmmm..... you know... supposedly there's a ghost in the house where im at... lol... i kinda find that funny because i can't tell what it is...

I do sense its energy. I sense things though... so ehh...i don't know if it's actually in the house per say... or if it's a spirit passing by....

Someone in my house says... it's always in the bathroom... like turning the light on when no one is there... or the faucet is on so the water is running in the early early morning..like 4 am or something... and no one uses the sink so XD something weird is going on?

I also hear footsteps at night... and no one is there......XDDDD gosh.. lol... i'm blasting my music though so i don't really pay attention to it... sweatdrop

Though, it's quite harmless...
I don't sense anything creepy... or anything harmful around... so...
i'm not gonna do anything...

But just curious, what do you guys do when you think there's a ghost/spirit in your house?

Do you just leave it alone? or do you put a shield around?

Just curious....

Mmmmm....i wonder if it's because i'm using magick... but i know there's already something in the house.....

there's a part of the house upstairs... i really don't like. The feeling i get makes me scared. XD i don't understand it... since i don't see anything....>.<
But i sense something dark at times.. up in the room... gonk I stay away from it though...

Yeaaahhh.. i don't know.. lol... the house i'm living at currently is really really old... so maybe that's why... xd

Do you think i should do something? or nah not really? Just leave it alone?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 pm
If it's not bothering you then I wouldn't bother with it. If you want it to leave then make it leave.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:55 pm
Obscurus
If it's not bothering you then I wouldn't bother with it. If you want it to leave then make it leave.

3nodding alrighty. thanks. lol.

I'll leave it alone.. hehee...  
The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces