Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Want to Find Love, but I'm Not Normal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasaomiNatsuru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 pm
My situation is rather complex... When someone is nice to me, these feelings arise, I confuse them for love... Yet when I learn that they don't feel anything toward me, I get easily depressed... I'm not exactly a male... I'm trapped in a girls body... How am I supposed to find someone to accept and care for me the way that normal people can?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:18 pm
MasaomiNatsuru
My situation is rather complex... When someone is nice to me, these feelings arise, I confuse them for love... Yet when I learn that they don't feel anything toward me, I get easily depressed... I'm not exactly a male... I'm trapped in a girls body... How am I supposed to find someone to accept and care for me the way that normal people can?
Patience and alot of luck. Just remember that no one is normal. The body thing is not as big of a set back as you think. There are plenty of people who are queer and pansexual.
If you need someone to talk to when you get depresed feel free to shoot me a message.  

Raleigh_Ronin

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:40 am
welcome to the lgbt community, you will fit right in wink

as for your feelings, i would try not trying to fall in love. i had the same issue as you when i was younger and looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend because i felt alone and i wanted someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:26 pm
MasaomiNatsuru

Hey. <3 My name is Tomoho. biggrin How are you?

Im a lesbian,...And I think I might be becoming Transgender...

And I understand what your going threw. c: It's alright. <3

Ill be nice to you, <3 And we can be good friends. You can love me, And Il love you back. Simple as that  

Mama Spliffs

Vermillion Smoker

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:45 pm
Wow this sounds so familiar. cat_sweatdrop
I'm 3rd gendered and poly- so I can get the whole falling in love, darn it's not returned thing.

It sounds like you're going through a period when you're learning about yourself- that's great! Once you have a better handle on that, you'll know better what you want and need and be able to work on telling other people that. Then some of the problems will clear themselves up and be replaced with the struggles of dealing with other people instead of just yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 am
Well, I think your first problem is viewing yourself as abnormal.

I mean, what's normal?

No two people will ever share the same opinion on what normal is, so don't beat yourself up.

Personally, I think that once you start viewing yourself in a more accepted manner (not necessarily saying you don't view yourself as accepted) and that you see yourself not as some outlier but as a real person that you'll then find someone who can see you for you.

Wow, I struggled wording that but yeah, it's fairly simple I think; embrace yourself and quite holding yourself to general societies standards, no one meets those! When you love yourself it makes it easier for others to love you too.

Hope I helped a little /:

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash