Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
RPC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darky_the_elf

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:58 pm
Username-darky_the_elf

RPC Name- Danny "Snake" Price

Age (Gaia)- N/A

Age (RPC)-35

Height-6'4"

Weight-225

Hair color/style-Blonde, faded

Eye color-Blue

Nationality-Britain

Bio-One day a man woke up surprised from the four grown men stood in a circle holding clip boards and pens scribbling down frantically. A few days later they let him into a target practice room, first they tested his hand-to-hand skills, then gun skills. After all the testing they informed him that they were trying to make the perfect soilder and failed in some subjects. They also told him that he was the only one who survived this type of expirement, and whats their name of the facility their name was NoN-Human Life Changes. That was their facilitys name. I should know I'm the director of this project. He escaped a few more days later, we've been hunting him down for 5 years, but ever since he joined the marines he is untounchable because the government will destroy the company. If he was killed by the company.

Personality-Strong,Stealthy,natural survivor,fast,family oriented,rebel,silent,talks softly,defensive

Branch-Marine

Weapons-Primary: Berret 50cal wtih silencer and ACOG sight also tripod

Abilities(Must be approved by captain)- Advanced stealth skills, 300% accuracy, and super human strength and speed.

Appearance-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20120205/blondes guns dogs sniper rifle anime girls 1680x1050 wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_14.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:41 pm
Arright, time to clean this up. First off, bold the titles of each category, like so:

Eye color-Blue

Second, your bio needs some work. Change it from first-person to third-person, and clean up the spacing and punctuation issues.

Third, please clarify your abilities. Abnormal how? How much extra strength? Extra speed? Remember that, while you can have advanced abilities, keep them practical. No one is invincible in this guild.

Fourth, your link to your appearance is not working. That picture is very available on photobucket, so try looking there for it, and copy the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

SFCommando69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm
darky_the_elf

If you need help, this is a good source to start with: John T. Anders. The sooner you fix everything up, the faster we can get you trained.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:44 am
Its crappy at the end isnt it but is it good enough i spent all of last night got some sleep and before you say anything im not addictive but im mentaly trying to go on operations by passing all the things.  

darky_the_elf

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 pm
darky_the_elf
Its crappy at the end isnt it but is it good enough i spent all of last night got some sleep and before you say anything im not addictive but im mentaly trying to go on operations by passing all the things.

Don't worry, I'll clean it up.  
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff