Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:20 pm
Just an idea... seeing as the Marines are like 1-2 people. Maybe there is no need for them at the moment and can be consumed into the Army to work as a better, stronger, larger force  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 am
Cpt Steele
Just an idea... seeing as the Marines are like 1-2 people. Maybe there is no need for them at the moment and can be consumed into the Army to work as a better, stronger, larger force

I would be fine with that, we would have to discuss the small details but otherwise I'm good with that.  

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 pm
General Thomas Pryor
Cpt Steele

I would be fine with that, we would have to discuss the small details but otherwise I'm good with that.

I'm actually thinking of consolidating the RPs, so that we won't have to worry much about branch when we do so, as long as people participate. If you want to do a branch-exclusive RP, that's fine, but most of the RP's I do from this point will probably be less complicated than the pirate RP.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:56 pm
AINGELPROJECT667
General Thomas Pryor
Cpt Steele

I'm actually thinking of consolidating the RPs, so that we won't have to worry much about branch when we do so, as long as people participate. If you want to do a branch-exclusive RP, that's fine, but most of the RP's I do from this point will probably be less complicated than the pirate RP.
it would still be good to have a ground, air and sea force... putting the marines and army together would be for the better instead of two  

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas