Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The McHalen Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:47 pm
xxxT H ExxM C H A L E NxxF A M I L Yxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Michael McHalen - Head of House
xxx↪Aimee McHalen - Youngest Daughter
xxx✿Victoria McHalen - Adopted Muggle Daughter

Grace McHalen - Niece of Michael
❤ Dominic McHalen - Husband to Grace
              Played By Essy Ze Ninja. Accepted May 23rd, 2016 12:00PM MST

xxx✿Aiobheal McHalen - Adopted Daughter
              Played By Cara MiaKitty. Accepted March 9th, 2016 10:00PM MST

xxx✿ Gwyneth McHalen - Adopted Daughter
xxx✿ Rhydian McHalen - Adopted Son
              Played By Essy Ze Ninja. Accepted August 31st, 2016 6:47PM MST

xxxxxxxxxxxH O U S E E L V E S ( N P C )xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Dolly - Owned by Grace
      Jupiter - Owned by Grace
      Samuel - Owned by Michael
      Grizzly - Owned by Michael
      Farah - Owned by Michael

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      Blake Warren
      Maggie Warren

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 3/11/2017

ACCEPTED BY ~Dia
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY ❝Yukitty❞ 1/14/18
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
[Grace][Michael][Aimee 10/10/15][Aiobheal 3/19/16] Dominic 6/5/16][Victoria, Gwyneth and Rhydian 8/31/16]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:00 pm
Dead
Hi, my name is Blake Warren

I'm a Male

I work as a Lawyer

I'm 33 years old.

My birthday is June 22nd

My dream job is to be a top notch lawyer

My blood status is Muggle

I'm interested in Women

I'm currently with Maggie McHalen

I may seem Stoic, Unconcerned, Very business like, hard. but I'm really caring and funny. I like to make jokes and i love my little girl more than anything in the world. I am a bit of a coward though and i'm really shy especially around people that are different than me (ie: magical people)

My background story is I was born in Finland and moved to London when I was 14. I still take my family back to Finland on occasion to see where I grew up and learn the culture that is my heritage. I met my wife in London at Kings Cross Station when we were 16. We hit it off immediately. It turned out we only lived a few houses down from eachother. We started dating that summer but she then had to leave for what i thought was an all girls academy that her parents forced her to go to. It turns out it was Hogwarts. Maggie told me all about the magical world when Grace was born and started showing signs of magic. It was a bit of a shock, but I'm ok with it and actually very interested in this world of theirs. Maggie's oldest brother suddenly showed up with a different wife and twin daughters 5 years ago. His wife left again a year ago.

I enjoy newspapers, business, court, my daughter, and learning new things

I despise being shy, having things forced on me, rude people, people who judge, and hair dye.

I'm afraid of loosing my little girl or any of the rest of my family.

My strengths are battling in court, and learning new things

My flaws are being overly protective of my family, and overestimating my abilities to protect them.

I look like this

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:03 pm
xxxxG R A C ExxxE L A N O R xxxM C H A L E N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
              NICKNAMES Gracie 

AGE 33 but I look around 14 

BIRTHDAY April 10th, 2007 

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood 

WAND 10 inches, Pear with Phoenix feather core, surprisingly swishy  

GENDER Female 

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight 

FACECLAIM Ira Vampira [x] 

xxxV A M P I R I S Mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CLAN Striker Clan

TURNED BY Zane "Phantom" Acacia

DATE OF TURNING 15 April 2021

AGE AT TURNING 14

POWER Limbic Manipulation

xxxS C H O O L   A N D   C A R E E R xxxxxx 
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry 

HOUSE Ravenclaw 

YEAR/CLASS OF 2025 

BEST LESSONS 
                  Potions  
                  Healing 
                  Astronomy

WORST LESSONS 
                  Transfiguration 
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts 
                  History of Magic

OWL SCORES 
                  Astronomy ~ O 
                  Charms ~ E 
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E 
                  Herbology ~ A 
                  History of Magic ~ D 
                  Potions ~ O 
                  Transfiguration ~ T 
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies~ O
                  Healing~ O

NEWT SCORES 
                  Astronomy ~ O 
                  Charms ~ E 
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ T 
                  Herbology ~ O 
                  Potions ~ O 
                  Ghost and Ghoul Strategies ~ O 
                  Healing~ O 

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Potioneer 

DREAM JOB Potioneer and Chef 

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
              ■ PLAYFUL She loves to have fun. She is always trying to just have a good time. She isn't really the partying type, she just likes to have fun. Being boring, or a bore, or hating life just isn't her style. It was for awhile and she moved on. 
              ■ LOVING There is not a single person in the world that Gracie hates. Not even the man who killed her parents. She loves everyone because she knows everyone must have a reason for everything they do and everything they say. There has to be a reason and because there is a reason she cannot hate them.  
              ■ QUIT-WITTED She always has a good come back and quick thing to say. She comes up with answers quickly and likes to be the best at whatever she is doing. She loves learning and knowing things so that she will always have something to say.  
              ■ OPTIMISTIC Gracie always thinks something good is just around the corner. She's been through so much bad that if she was only thinking about bad things happening she would never be happy. She has to think happy and good or she would never get by in life.  
              ■ COWARDLY She runs away from everything bad. She doesn't know how to face problems ever. She can't face problems head on. She's to scared of everything and anything bad happening that when problems hit her she runs, usually literally runs. Last time she tried to face her problems she ended up impaled by a tree so that happens. 
              ■ OUTGOING She loves making friends and talking to people and always is around them. She wants to be surrounded by people because they make her happy and make her feel loved and included in something bigger than herself. She just wants to be happy and friendly and loved.  

Friends 
                  Swimming 
                  Dominic 
                  Dying My Hair

DISLIKES 
                  Rude People 
                  People Who Act Better Than Me 
                  Those Who Leave Me 
                  Cowards 
                  Running

HOBBIES 
                  Cooking 
                  Potions 
                  Swimming

STRENGTHS 
                  Being Friendly 
                  Teasing Dominic

WEAKNESSES 
                  Blaming Herself for Everyone Else's Pain 
                  Worrying

FEARS 
                  Being Abandoned 
                  Gold Eyes 

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
          CHILDHOOD Grace's father was a muggle and her mother came from an old pureblood lineage. Grace didn't know about magic and all the strange things that happened through her underage magic her mother easily explained away with a few words. Came with being a pureblood slytherin. When her uncle came to live with them, the whole magic thing came out. Her father was a lawyer and her mother was a chef. When she was eleven she went to Diagon Alley with her parents and her cousins. There she ran into her Uncle's other child, a girl named Michelle who he'd abandoned and had been taken in by a man named Vincent Catlin. Everything seemed normal.  

SCHOOL YEARS  
              FIRST YEAR She was sorted into Ravenclaw House in her first year. Her best friend Caitlin was put in Gryffindor.  
              SECOND YEAR Her second year was quiet and nothing spectacular happened.  
              THIRD YEAR The summer before her third year, Caitlin showed up on her doorstep telling her that her father had been murdered by a wizard. After only a few days she left to go to her boyfriend's house and was kidnapped by some freak. Gracie was worried sick but the kidnapped students were soon found and everything was fine. Only for a day or so though. A mysterious man came to her house and murdered her parents. He almost murdered her too and she left with 2 nasty wounds. She ended up in Hogsmeade, bleeding to death. It was her owl and her mother's owl that saved her life. They brought Cait and Sam to her rescue. Her third year she also became close friends with Dominic Montague and Virgil Ross. After a quidditch game she ran to help Dominic when he got knocked from the air and they ended up in his mum's office where they kissed. One night right after her 14th birthday she accidentally impaled herself on a tree and was only saved by a vampire named Phantom. 
              FOURTH YEAR The summer before her fourth year, she met Dom on accident in a forest and he asked her to be his girlfriend. She had to explain to him what she was and he still accepted it. He still loved her and he promised they'd make it work. One night they met during school in Hogsmeade and his mum found them together and freaked out. She spouted all this nonsense and even tried to buy her away from him. She refused to take any of that.  
              FIFTH YEAR She and Dominic stayed together. They met twice over summer, once when his brother helped him escape and once during the carnival. During the carnival men attacked and there was blood everywhere. Gracie thought she wouldn't make it. Part of her wants to change Dominic just so she'll never have to leave him. 
              SIXTH YEAR During her sixth year, vampires attacked the fall festival. Gracie ended up defending students and fighting a full fledged vampire. She thought she was going to reach her final death that day, but she didn't. Instead Dominic rammed a broom into a vampire and flew her to safety. She ended up discovering her power then. She can touch people and make them feel anything or take away feelings from them. Pain included.  
              SEVENTH YEAR Over summer Gracie and Dom almost did the frickety frack together but Dominic stopped her and she thought he didn't want her because of what she was. He of course explained himself to her. At the end of the year though, they met in the dungeon one night, and Dominic finally gave up resisting her.

POST GRADUATION Gracie bought a flat for her and Dominic and they live together in it now. Dolly and Jupiter came with them. They live right across the hall from Marina and Damien. They've adopted a puppy together named Smores. They also adopted a daughter named Aiobheal. Eve is now in school at Hogwarts, and Grace and Dom are planning to adopt another child from Wool's in the near future. They ended up accidentally adopting twins which... Eve was not pleased about but they made it up to her by getting a nice new house and giving her, her very own pool house where she even had some working technology. The twins, Gwyn and Rhydian are adorable as ever and the family couldn't be happier. 

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
          FAMILY Maggie McHalen (deceased) - Mother, Blake Warren (deceased) - Father, Elliryanna McHalen - Cousin, Verily McHalen - Cousin, Michael McHalen - Uncle, Michelle Blythe - Cousin, Dominic McHalen - Husband, Aiobheal McHalen - Daughter, Gwyneth McHalen - Daughter, Rhydian McHalen - Son 
          FRIENDS Caitlin Engels, Marina Aldred, Nell Ellis, Damien Edgeworth, Dominic Montague, Michelle Blythe, and Adalaide Blythe. 
          BEST FRIEND Ada Whitethorne 
          BOYFRIEND Dominic Montague 
          ENEMIES Virgil Ross? 
          PETS Feather and Alpha 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:23 pm
xxxxM I C H A E LxxxC H R I S T O P H E RxxxM C H A L E N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Grandpa Mikey

AGE 58

BIRTHDAY 13 September 1982

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 12 inches, Willow, Pixie Wings, Rigid, Smooth

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Jon Hamm [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2000

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Potions

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Herbology
                  Cursebreaking

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ P
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ D
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Ancient Studies - A
                  World Studies - P
                  Alchemy - E
                  Cursebreaking - A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms - E
                  Defence Against the Dark Arts - O
                  Potions - O
                  Transfiguration - E
                  Ancient Studies - P
                  Alchemy - A
                  Cursebreaking - D

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Hogwarts School Governor

DREAM JOB Hogwarts School Governor

■ ARROGANT He is a very prideful person. He knows how great he is and he doesn't hide it.
              ■ FORGIVING He forgives those that deserve it and is always willing to talk over problems rather than fight. The one person he refuses to forgive is Cameron and that is pretty typical of a father.
              ■ COMPASSIONATE He is always concerned for others wellbeings and will happily help them with any problem. He understands how hard life can be sometimes and is willing to step up when need be. Its what makes him a good governor.
              ■ OPTIMISTIC He's always looking on the bright side of things. He knows things will turn out alright in the end and if things aren't alright then it just isn't the end yet. He is a happy man and is comfortable with his own mortality.
              ■ IRRITABLE He's got a short temper and is prone to shouting fits over small things that he makes a big deal out of. He blames the fact that he has 4 daughters, 3 of whom are adults with boyfriends and crap like that. He hopes his youngest never dates a boy ever.
              ■ LOVING His family is his favourite thing and he loves them with his entire heart. He couldn't imagine life without them and even though Aimee is new to his family she is loved just as much as his other daughters.

Spending Time With His Family
                  His Job
                  Potions
                  His Friendship with Wes

DISLIKES
                  His Children's Grandfather
                  His Ex-Wife
                  The Death of His First Wife
                  Vincent
                  Cats

HOBBIES
                  Dueling
                  Running
                  Cooking

STRENGTHS
                  Making Potions
                  Manipulating

WEAKNESSES
                  Letting His Children Walk All Over Him
                  His Blood Prejudice

FEARS
                  Never Seeing Michelle Again
                  His Daughters Hating Him

CHILDHOOD He was raised by blood purist parents with his younger sister Maggie. He loved his family and hid his sister's secrets because she was his best friend.

SCHOOL YEARS He met his first wife Michelle while in school as well as his second wife Laura. He never really paid attention to Laura though. Michelle was all he saw. And Vincent whom he was always wary of and annoyed with. Vincent was far to obsessed with Michelle.
          POST GRADUATION Upon graduation, he married Michelle. In 2006 Michelle gave birth and died during it. He named their child Michelle in honor of his late wife. About a year later he remarried and Laura was soon pregnant with the twins. They were born in 2008. When Michelle was 6 Laura's father tried to kill her because Laura was jealous of her. To save her life, he abandoned her in the house and moved away with Laura and the twins. When the twins were 10 she left them. He was preoccupied with getting them to school, but upon his sister and brother in laws deaths, he went into a deep depression and began sleeping around. This is how Aimee came to be born. Michael didn't learn of Aimee until she was 11 though. Recently Michael was contacted by muggle police about a little girl who appeared to Aimee's little sister. A trial had been set for the conviction of Aimee's mother and stepfather for child abuse and neglect. The trial ended with them convicted and Michael chose to adopt little Victoria.

FAMILY Aldwyn McHalen(deceased) - Father, Margaret McHalen(deceased) - Mother, Margaret "Maggie" Warren (nee McHalen)(deceased) - Sister, Grace McHalen - Niece, Michelle Blythe - Daughter, Verily Holt - Daughter, Elliryanna McHalen - Daughter, Amelia "Aimee" McHalen - Daughter, Kory McHalen-Rowley - Grandson, Lilah Lucy Whitethorne - Granddaughter, Lilith Jasmine Whitethorne - Granddaughter.
          FRIENDS Wesley Edgeworth, Deveron Whitethorne, Maylene Macclellan, Siobhan Edgeworth
          BEST FRIEND Wesley Edgeworth
          SPOUSE/BOY/GIRLFRIEND/CRUSH Name
          ENEMIES Vincent Catlin, Shaw Ross
          PETS Millie the black and white owl.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:44 pm
Hi, my name is Verily Dawn McHalen

But I mostly go by Ver (pronounced Vare)

I'm a female

I'm 23 years old.

My birthday is June 7th, 2008

I work in St. Mungos as a Healer.

I was in the class of 2026

My dream job is to be a Healer.

My blood status is Pure Blood

The house I was in was Ravenclaw

I'm interested in guys and girls

I'm currently with Kenneth

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Calm, quiet, insecure, and shy. I don't make friends easily, and i super awkward. I spend most of my time with my sister and that's how I've made all my friends so far. I am super smart, like nerdy smart, and love to read and write. I am also quite intuitive. At least with people's emotions. I'm really bad in social situations but i can already control my magic really well. Elli can too.

My background story is My mother disappeared on us a couple years ago. None of us are really sure why she did, but me and my sister didn't really like her much anyways. She was cruel and hateful. She hated our cousin Gracie, because she's a half blood and she hated that my father had a past life before us. She basically hated everything. Personally I'm glad she's gone.

This year was interesting... I was sorted into Ravencalw and I made basically no friends. I joined the quidditch team made the Beater spot and I mean I talk to my team mates but we're not really friends. But then this summer we saved Darius from his awful father and now me and Darius are like best friends I guess. I dunno. I helped him with Quidditch and he was there when we found my aunt and uncle. He hasn't left even thought things are a struggle. He makes me feel weird things. I dunno I'm just confused.

Ok so my life has gone to hell. Apparently the world hates me. I got to school this year and this boy Erik... he started flirting with me and somehow we ended up dating and I really really like him, but all my feelings for Darius are still there too and when Dare saved me from a fall off my broom, I kissed him, and Erik saw and he almost killed himself and it's all my fault. Everything is falling apart around me.... I don't know how to deal with it all anymore. I like Erik... and I like Dare, but Erik is never going to forgive me anyways.... but I can't just forget about it all. How did I go from only liking girls to being stuck in the middle of a love triangle involving 2 guys? I don't know what to do or who I like more or anything.... I don't know anything anymore.

Erik moved to America with no warning at all. I miss him more than anything in the world and I can barely ever function. I have literally lost about everything I care about. I have Elli and my dad of course, but come on lets get real. My boyfriend moved to America and is never coming back. My best friend hates me. My twin sister is to obsessed with her boyfriend to really even talk to me that often anymore. My dad is lost in depression over my aunt and uncle. My cousin rarely comes home, is only just now crawling out of her own depression, and is hiding something from us. My older sister is probably insane and is also hiding something, and I pretty much have no other friends... so yeah that's my life.

Me and Darius are back together... I think? I'm not really sure. He's back to living with us after I saved his a** in a fight with his brother. Jaslyn got hurt pretty badly in that. She's okay now. Darius is okay. Virgil... is okay... I think. So I have one friend back. That's good. I've missed my best friend.

OWLs were time consuming and I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is a semi idiot, but that's alright I still love him. I passed most of my OWLs fairly well and am proud to say what my scores are. And that is basically what my entire year was about.

I broke up with Darius before the valentine's ball.... and besides that nothing exciting happened really. I made a fool of myself infront of some random guy in a Grocery store and for some reason I miss him. He was nice to me even when I was an idiot. Maybe he'll be a good friend. Also Darius showed up on my doorstep right after summer started with a bloodied up face. I fixed him up and then we fought and then I told him how it was. I guess....

I met this guy named Kenneth and I've been hanging out with him. We've gotten to be really good friends, but I dunno I feel like maybe we're not just friends even though we totally are....right? I also let my sister convince me to follow her advice and as badly as it went at first, it actually kinda might be helping I've been opening up a lot.

I enjoy reading, writing, cooking, story telling, sweets, my sisters, and quidditch

I despise my mother, my grandparents, gossip, anything athletic (besides quidditch), and dogs. Oh and social situations. I really hate those.

I'm afraid of failing. Learning and magic seem to be the only things I'm good at.

My strengths are Memorizing. I have a photographic memory, and magic.

My flaws are I'm really shy and awkward.

I look like Ebba Zingmark

My wand is a 9 inches, chestnut, with dragon heartstring.

My pet is a a half kneazle. named Allesse (al-es-say) Kitten Adult

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy ~ P
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ D
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ A
Alchemy ~ A
Ancient Studies ~ T
Art ~ EE
Cursebreaking ~ EE
Healing ~ O
Muggle Art ~ P
Muggle Music ~ A
Muggle Mythology ~ EE
Muggle Studies ~ O
Music ~ O
Wandless Magic ~ EE

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ O
Transfiguration ~ A
Alchemy ~ A
Healing ~ O
Muggle Mythology ~ A
Music ~ O
Wandless Magic ~ A

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! My twin sister is Elli McHalen, My cousins are Gracie McHalen and Damien Edgeworth, and my older sister is Michelle Catlin.

Married out~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 pm
xxxxE L L I R Y A N N AxxxL A U R E L I AxxxM C H A L E N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Elli

AGE 26

BIRTHDAY 07 June 2008

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 9 inches, Makore, Merpeople scales

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Ebba Zingmark

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2026

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Music
                  Flying

WORST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  History of Magic
                  Transfiguration

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ T
                  Charms ~ A
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ P
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ D
                  Potions ~ T
                  Transfiguration ~ D
                  Art ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Music ~ O
                  Mythology ~ T

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms~ O
                  Herbology~ O
                  Art~ A
                  Music~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Unemployed

DREAM JOB Quidditch Chaser

■ OUTGOING Elli is the most outgoing girl she knows. She is always talking to new people, and making friends. She is generally the one to approach people first, and is a total people person. While her twin is an introvert she is a total extrovert.
              ■ BRAVE She is the type to jump into any situation head on. She never backs down or side steps anything. Every problem that comes into her life breaks down from her sheer force of will.
              ■ LOUD While her sister is quiet she is loud. Not just by being talkative and friendly but also in actual volume. She doesn't do anything quietly. She likes to make sure everyone knows she is there.
              ■ FLIRTY Although Chalmes has no stolen her heart, she has always been sort of flirty with everyone. She may be completely straight but that hasn't stopped her from hitting on men and women. She has curbed this trait a little bit now that she is both a mother and in a committed and loving relationship.
              ■ STUBBORN She doesn't like not getting her way. She always wants to win, and she doesn't take no for an answer. If you tell her no, she'll stare you down until you change your mind or talk you into changing your mind. She does what she wants and nobody stops her.
              ■ A LEADER She is a natural leader. She is strong willed and coordinated. She makes plans and sticks to them. She always knows how to fix a problem and she never backs down. People have a habit of following her orders.

Sports
                  Chalmes
                  Kory
                  Chance

DISLIKES
                  Her Mother
                  Dogs
                  Cameron
                  Reading
                  School

HOBBIES
                  Running
                  Swimming
                  Quidditch

STRENGTHS
                  Making Friends
                  Quidditch

WEAKNESSES
                  Being a Mother
                  Flirtiness

FEARS
                  Being Forgotten
                  Never Reaching Her Dreami]

CHILDHOOD She was born 2 minutes later than her twin sister and Ver has always enjoyed holding that over her head. For the first 5 years of her life she lived with her older sister Michelle and her mother and father in a small cottage happily. Right around her 5th birthday, her grandfather visited in the middle of the night and tried to murder her older sister. The next morning, her father packed their things, and they left the cottage behind... and Michelle. She figured they would be returning for Michelle but they never did.

They moved in with her aunt Maggie, Uncle Blake, and cousin Gracie. It was around this time that Gracie had begun showing magical abilities and Uncle Blake was introduced to the magical world. After moving in with them, Ver's mother grew angrier and angrier until one day around her tenth birthday, her mother just disappeared. They never really heard from her again.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR In her first year she was sorted into Gryffindor and immediately found an affinity for Cameron Rowley. She joined the Gryffindor team as Keeper. When summer came, she and Ver went on a rescue mission for Darius Silver and he moved in with them. Over summer while they were out shopping, a man attacked the home and murdered Aunt Maggie and Uncle Blake and almost killed Gracie too. The place was practically burned to the ground and they went to live with Vincent Catlin, Olyvia Catlin and Michelle for the rest of the summer.
              SECOND YEAR Cam and her began dating this year, and Elli switched from Keeper to Chaser. But the team didn't make a single point the entire year.
              THIRD YEAR The Merediths moved away and Remy became captain of the team. She made Elli VC. Cam and her got into a fight because he got put on reserve again and blamed Elli for it. Just as they were making up she found out he had kissed Rui over summer but he swore that it was she who kissed him and he stopped it immediately. But when he invited her to meet him at a room late at night she found him snogging Rui AGAIN. She dumped him right then and there. By the end of the year it became clear though that Rui had set the whole thing up just to cause chaos and they got back together.
              FOURTH YEAR A curse hit the school and all the muggleborns began falling into comas. Cam included. Remy also cheated to win a quidditch game and break the losing streak but she was caught and kicked out of the captain spot, So Elli became captain.
              FIFTH YEAR Her first year as captain and she lost every single game.
              SIXTH YEAR This was Cam's last year at school. She brought the team to a win and even won them the Quidditch cup this year.
              SEVENTH YEAR She won the quidditch cup again this year and even got scouted for the English team, but she had to decline because she was pregnant.

POST GRADUATION Kory was born a few months after graduation. Kory was a colicky baby and Elli swore she was going to lose her mind because of him. Cam was pretty absent in Kory's early life and Elli was dejected and lonely. She ended up having an affair with Chalmes Whitethorne, before finally breaking it off with Cam and moving in with Chalmes. Cam is in Kory's life more now, which is good for Kory she thinks. Elli gave birth to twin girls Lilah and Lilith.

FAMILY Laura Edgeworth - Mother, Michael McHalen - Father, Michelle Blythe - Half-Sister, Elliryanna McHalen - Twin, Aimee McHalen - Half-Sister, Kory McHalen-Rowley - Son, Lilah Lucy Whitethorne - Daughter(Unborn), Lillith Jasmine Whitethorn - Daughter(Unborn), Maggie Warren (nee McHalen) (Deceased) - Aunt, Blake Warren (Deceased) - Uncle, Gracie McHalen - Cousin, Aiobheal Tierney - Adopted Cousin.
          FRIENDS Chris Whitethorne, Adalaide Blythe, Grace McHalen, Les Lovell, Dominic Montague, Michelle Blythe, Olyvia Catlin, Jacob Drage, Eretria Whitethorne
          BEST FRIEND Chalmes Whitethorne
          BOYFRIEND Chalmes Whitethorne
          ENEMIES Ronna
          PETS Astra the Half-Kneazle
Married Out  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:42 pm
Dead
Hi, my name is Maggie McHalen

I'm a Female

I work at home taking care of the family and am an avid Chef

I'm 33 years old.

My birthday is June 22nd

My dream job is to be a chef

My blood status is Pure Blood

The house I was in was Slytherin

I was in the class of 2004

I'm interested in Men

I'm currently with Blake Warren

I may seem apathetic, cold, and much of a loner but I'm really quite nice. I love to share stories and recipes. My favourite thing is to just be with my kids and although the rest of my family was quite the purebloodists, i am not. I like all people, muggle and magical alike. I am very driven and like to be known by everyone, and my cooking has gained me some of the fame i've been craving.

My background story is I was born into a pure blood family with 1 older brother. He was a pure blood maniac just like my parents, but i had grown to like the muggle world and the magical one. I was almost kicked out twice but my older brother saved me both times. He did like pure bloods and wanted only that in his family but he didn't hate me for not caring. He still loved me just the same. To repay my brother, he now lives with me. My husband is a muggle and a well off one at that. He is what they call a lawyer and makes quite a bit of money. We live in a large manor that holds all of our families which consists of me, my husband, my daughter, my oldest brother Michael, and his twin daughters.

I enjoy cooking, muggles, children, fame, and my brother.

I despise people like my parents, people who hurt children, gardening, losing, and cleaning.

I'm afraid of losing my family

My strengths are cooking and taking care of a family.

My flaws are craving fame, and being a slight push over.

I look like this

My wand is a Walnut with Griffin hair core, 7 inches, supple

My pet is a Snowy Owl named Feather

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - E
Charms - O
Herbology - A
History of Magic - A
Potions - O
Transfiguration - E
Care of Magical Creatures - A
Cooking with Magic - O
Muggle Music - A
Muggle Studies - A

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - O
Potions - O
Transfiguration - O
Cooking with Magic - O

Essy,

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:19 pm
xxxxK O R YxxxB R A N N O NxxxW H I T E T H O R N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Kory

AGE 10

BIRTHDAY 05 September 2026

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Length, Wood, Core, Flexibility, Texture

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight/Bi/Gay

FACECLAIM Gigi Papasavvas

TO ATTEND Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Future Student

DREAM JOB Dream Job

■ HAPPY Kory is inherently a happy child. He loves to play and thinks everything is the greatest thing to ever happen. The world is a beautiful sunshiney place and he doesn't think anything bad ever happens.
              ■ SARCASTIC He probably got this from his mother. He thinks its hilarious to dryly make fun of things people say. He has a dry sarcastic sense of humour and he loves to use it on people who think he is a sweet little pumpkin, like Granpa Mikey.
              ■ ADVENTUROUS He never backs down from a challenge. He thinks everything is a great idea and will never say no to anything. Some say its crazy, some say its brave, but he's a kid. Its normal to him.
              ■ EMOTIONAL He's never had a great hold on his emotions. He cries easily and yells easily and is often found in temper tantrums (even at 5 years of age).
              ■ STUBBORN He likes to get his way and doesn't like to be told no. He will stand his ground no matter what and no matter the costs.
              ■ CHARMING He knows how to put on a smile and act super cute just to get his way. He loves to be the cute little boy that everyone dotes on and it usually ends in him getting sweets or toys for free.

Daddy
                  Mommy
                  Pink!
                  Sports

DISLIKES
                  Crying
                  Yelling
                  The Idiot (Cameron)
                  Loud Noises
                  The Dark

HOBBIES
                  Football
                  Playing with Chance
                  Playing Dress Up

STRENGTHS
                  Getting People to Like Him
                  Imagination

WEAKNESSES
                  Stubbornness
                  Crying a lot

FEARS
                  The Dark
                  Grandfather Gearvin

CHILDHOOD He was born a week late and was a colicky baby. His first few years were spent mainly with his mother and Granpa Mikey and Auntie Ver. When his mum met Chalmes he took an extreme liking to both him and Chance and claimed them as his family. Chalmes is officially his daddy in his mind and he couldn't care less about his actual father. He doesn't even refer to him as daddy or father. Although not to his face, he does refer to him as "The Idiot" around his mother and Chalmes. His favourite colour is pink. At some point Kory began to realize he was more of a she. and with some help from her Aunt Tassy they were able to convince her parents of this as well. Since then she has fully embraced the way of girl, she wears skirts and pink and whatever she wants. She's grown out her hair and her mother helps her braid it and style it. She even helps her mother take care of the twins too. Soon she'll be going to Hogwarts just like her older brother Chance.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Information
              SECOND YEAR Information
              THIRD YEAR Information
              FOURTH YEAR Information
              FIFTH YEAR Information
              SIXTH YEAR Information
              SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY Michael McHalen - Grandfather, Laura Edgeworth - Grandmother, Verily Holt - Aunt, Kenneth Holt - Uncle, Chance Whitethorne - brother, Chalmes Whitethorne - Father, Elliryanna Whitethorne - Mother, Gearvin Whitethorne - Grandfather, Nicole Whitethorne - Grandmother, Chris Whitethorne - Uncle, Adalaide Whitethorne - Aunt, Eretria Borson - Aunt, Magni Borson - Uncle. Lilah Whitethorne - Sister, Lilith Whitethorne - Sister, Michelle Blythe - Aunt, Deveron Whitethorne - Great Uncle, Gracie McHalen - Cousin, Aiobheal Tierney - Cousin, Desiree Whitethorne - Cousin, Zachary Whitethorne - Cousin, Michelyn Whitethorne - Cousin, Clementine Fenwick - Cousin.
          FRIENDS Chance Whitethorne
          BEST FRIEND Malia Ellis
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Name

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:34 pm
xxxxA M E L I Axxx"A I M E E"xxxM C H A L E N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Aimee

AGE 20

BIRTHDAY August 26th, 2020

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 10 inches, Ebony, Hippogriff feather, rigid and smooth

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Pansexual

FACECLAIM Hailee Steinfeld [x]

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2038

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  History
                  Transfiguration

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Potions
                  Alchemy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ P
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Arithmancy ~ T
                  Art ~ D
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Divination ~ P
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ A
                  Healing ~ O
                  Music ~ D
                  Mythology ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ E
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ P
                  Wandless Magic ~ O
                  Wandlore Studies ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ D

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ EE
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Healing ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice ~ EE

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Magizoologist

■ CONTROLLED She is meticulous and logical. She makes decisions based on whats best for her, not taking others into account very often, unless others will affect her or her life. Every move she makes is cold and calculated and she knows exactly what the outcome will be.
              ■ OPTIMISTIC Aimee is optimistic in a way. She never lets the world get her down, but she also knows exactly how to win no matter what. How can she be down if she is always winning? She can spin any situation to be in her favour.
              ■ INSECURE She knows she's pretty, and she knows she's smart deep down, but she forgets it sometimes. She doesn't understand why anyone would want to be friends with her or like her.
              ■ COMPETITIVE Competitive is an understatement for her. She likes to compete and she loves to win. Winning is her favourite thing to do, and she does everything in her power to do so.
              ■ SARCASTIC You have to take everything Aimee says with a grain of salt. She will say one thing, but her tone completely implies the opposite. Her words are all venemous and come complete with an eye roll or hair flip.
              ■ DISAGREEABLE Lets just say... she's not a people person. She's cold and quiet and very very stiff. She doesn't meld well with people or groups. Friends are hard to come by for her which made for a rather lonely childhood.

Being Alone
                  Her New Home
                  Dogs
                  Sweet Food

DISLIKES
                  Cats
                  Her Mother
                  Large Crowds
                  Ginger
                  Plants

HOBBIES
                  Running
                  Writing
                  Is Sleeping A Hobby?

STRENGTHS
                  Winning
                  Calculating Risks

WEAKNESSES
                  Arrogance
                  Coldness

FEARS
                  Never Making Friends
                  Being a Disappointment

CHILDHOOD She was born to a muggle mother, and very early on strange things happened around her. Her mother always explained it away like it was nothing, but Aimee was always pretty sure she just didn't want to admit there was something strange going on. When she was 4 her mother started dating a guy named Jamie who liked Amelia far more than he liked her mother. When her mother was away Jamie would play games with her and then tell her not to tell her mother. Eventually Aimee told her mum only to be told it was all her fault and locked in her room for a week. When she was 6 her mum began dating Charles. And Charles was always worse than Jamie. Right from the start. Again Aimee tried to tell her mum only to be called a whore. Charles convinced her mother it was a one time thing and they stayed together only for him to punish Aimee severely for telling. She never did tell again.... When she was in 3rd grade the school sent her to a psychologist because of all the strange things. She was diagnosed with depression and "hallucinations". When she turned 11 and the letter came, it was a relief for her and a horror story for her mother. Aimee wasn't crazy! She was just a witch! A day or so after the letter a man showed up on her doorstep to help her shop for her school supplies and explain the magical world to her... only her mother recognized the man. She screamed at him and called him a monster, and then literally threw Aimee at the man and locked the door. Turns out... the man, Michael McHalen, was her father. She immediately dropped her mother's name and took his. Anything was better than her mother and Charles.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR In her first year, she met Caty and a few others and immediately became best friends with Caty. For a short period of time she had a crush on her friend Ralph but later she developed a crush on Caty. She is still crushing on her, but she is good at hiding it and ignoring it. She went on a valentines date with Caty and told her she liked her but they agreed to just stay friends for now because it was just a crush and would go away. She also decided to be friends with Leon even if he continued to act like he didn't like her at all. She's throwing a house party over summer so Michael will finally believe she actually made friends.
              SECOND YEAR Her second year started off terribly. On the train she was stuck in a compartment with what felt like a billion people and she ended up running out with Collin and joining Leon which only pissed off Leon of course. And then at the feast Raymond accosted her and sent her into a panic attack which had her running from the hall, only for him to follow her like an idiot. Of course that only made it worse. The only good thing that came from it was that Leon kind of finally admitted he didn't hate her. That was nice at least. Also according to Caty he called her dove which apparently meant love which Caty was all coocoo for coco puffs about. That girl was crazy somedays.
              THIRD YEAR In the summer before her third year, Aimee met a boy that she immediately fell head over heels for. At first it all seemed magical. He seemed lovely and nice and perfect. But as Aimee has learned over and over again now, fairy tales aren't real. And like a nightmare, Derrick turned from Prince Charming into a Demon. At first he was just angry at her for stupid things. Then he told her that she wasn't allowed to talk to her friends anymore because apparently Leon wanted her and Derrick didn't like that. But that was crazy! Leon was just her best friend... right? But Leon definitely didn't like Derrick. That much she knew. The first time he hit her was after the sorting feast that year. Well he had shoved her once over summer but she'd thought it'd been an accident.... But after the soting feast he slapped her in the face so hard she thought she was going to cry. But she didn't. And it only escalated from there. He would push her around, slam her into walls and tables, punch her. He learned to not hit her face only because people would question that and he knew how terrible Aimee was at lying. He also became so controlling that Aimee was being forced to skip classes, meals, and never saw her friends. He even went as far as to control exactly what she wore and ripped up or destroyed any outfits she owned that he didn't like. One night he had her in a dark dungeon room all by himself and he went to far She ended up running from him and in the scuffle of him trying to keep her their she broke a few ribs and her wrist, but she ended up getting away and into her common room where he couldn't get to her. Leon found her like that and she ended up telling him everything Derrick had done and everything Charles and Jamie had done as well. She wasn't sure how detailed she got. It had all been a sort of blur. Leon ended up taking her to the infirmary and after that she must have slept for 24 hours straight or something but when she woke up, her friends were all there. Caty sobbing about how she hadn't been there to protect her, and Di trying to give her advice, Colin just sitting their quietly... really the only person missing was Leon... but he had been the one to get her there... so maybe he was just Aimee'd out. No one really told her anything about Derrick for a couple days. She figured they thought she was too weak to handle it or something. She ended up finding out while still being kept in the hospital wing cuz she wandered and found not only Derrick but also Leon who seemed to be rather in shock over what he'd done. She didn't really get the full story but enough to realize it was Leon who'd done that to Derrick... And she of course blamed herself. If she hadn't been friends with any of them, Leon would be fine. it wouldn't matter that no one would have been there to save her. At least he would be okay. She had never cared what happened to her but what happened to her loved ones was huge. Derrick ended up dropping out of the school, and she hid herself away from all her friends and classes for the rest of the year. She was too afraid to get close to the only for any of them to get hurt again. It seemed all she did was bring pain to everyone she loved.
              FOURTH YEAR Fourth year was interesting.... She didn't say a word to Leon all year, Caty was still kind of funky and she made a new friend... His name is Viktor and he is very nice and understanding. She eventually ended up opening up to him about everything which was nice... the only other person besides her family who she had told everything to was Leon... and that had ended soooo well. She also found out she had a little sister... who was being abused the same she had.. except she actually went to the police... After everything was all said and done somehow Aimee's da ended up adopting Victoria too. Crazy life.
              FIFTH YEAR Her fifth year was mostly spent focusing on quidditch and OWLs tho she did attempt to talk to Leon a couple times only to be glared at or yelled at which was great. She doesn't know what to d about that.
              SIXTH YEAR Thankfully Aimee's sixth year was pretty uneventful. She spent time with her friends, went to class, and won every quidditch game that year. She got her house the quidditch cup and started studying for NEWTs at the end of the year. Viktor had graduated the year before so she sent him letters periodically about school, and sent letters weekly to her little sister telling her all about school, and quidditch and everything else. She also noticed Mordred was not being as much of an annoying a*****e as he used to be... which was interesting and a good thing at least. Maybe she could finally be friends with him? She was on a path of amends and that included him... as long as he didn't act like a creep.
              SEVENTH YEAR Aimee's seventh year was pretty boring. She spent it studying and taking tests, and of course playing quidditch. That she was good at.

POST GRADUATION Since graduating, Aimee applied to be a Magizoologist and was accepted into the study. Currently she is studying Swooping Evil. Newt Scamander has always been one of her heroes, and she loved to study creatures that were seen as... not so kind. She had also begun dating her long time friend Viktor Falk.
          She was excited to have a new prospect to her future. She is set to move out with Viktor soon.

FAMILY Andrea Fae(nee Celia)- Mother, Michael McHalen - Father, Verily Holt - Sister, Elliryanna McHalen - Sister, Michelle - Sister, Gracie McHalen - Cousin, Aiobheal McHalen - Cousin, Kory McHalen - Nephew, Lilah Whitethorne - Niece, Lilith Whitethorne - Niece, Sawyer Holt - Niece, Victoria Fae - Sister.
          FRIENDS Ralph Hastings, Brandon Davenport, Leon McGregor, Colin Beckett, Catheryn Blake, Nicole Lovette, Kimberly Umber, Kiley Umber, Diantha Warlow, Viktor Falk, and Chelsea Van Asten
          BEST FRIEND Catheryn Blake
          BOYFRIEND Viktor Falk
          ENEMIES Andrea Fae, Jamie, Charles Fae. Derrick
          PETS Bandit the Crup

Pended By: - Weasley 10/10/15
Accepted By: ~ Dia 11/15/15
Recent Updates Accepted By: - Weasley 5/10/17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:09 pm
xxxxxxA I O B H E A L xxxM A U R Axxx M C H A L E Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA B O U T MExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES »» Eve
              AGE »» 19
              BIRTHDAY »» 30 September 2021
              GENDER »» Female
              FACE-CLAIM »» Madeline Zima
              BLOOD STATUS »» Muggleborn
              WAND »» 13 inches, Dogwood with Dragon Heartstring, rigid with a decorated shaft
              LANGUAGES SPOKEN »» English, some Irish Gaelic
              ACCENT »» Estuary English
              PET »» Half-Kneazle Oberon

xxx»» Food
              xxx»» Nighttime
              xxx»» Fairies
              xxx»» Summertime
              DISLIKES
              xxx»» Being stuck indoors
              xxx»» Not getting her way
              xxx»» Sleeping
              xxx»» Storms
              xxx»» Lack of self-awareness in people
              HOBBIES
              xxx»» Quidditch
              xxx»» Cooking
              xxx»» Researching fairies

xxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SPOILED
              xxx»» Eve went from having nothing as an orphan to having everything as the newly-adopted daughter of Dominic and Grace very quickly. She became accustomed to wanting for nothing, and to always getting her way. While she's hardly selfish, she does tend to get irritated when denied her wants. If she can't discern a logical reason why her getting her way should negatively affect another person, she thinks it's pointless and that she should, in fact, get her way. She's quite the charmer as well, and an excellent debater, finding ways to weasel around restrictions placed on her if it comes down to it.

COMPETITIVE
              xxx»» Eve likes to win; she's hardly a sore loser, of course, but at the end of the day, she'd be much happier if she didn't have to be a loser at all. She studies and trains hard to be the best (at least, at the things she cares about), never shying away from a difficult task that stands between herself and victory. She's as much challenging herself as she is her opponent, and it's less that she wants to be better than them than it is that she wants to prove herself. She relishes the validation that comes with victory, but more than that, she genuinely enjoys all the work it takes to get there.

TENACIOUS
              xxx»» Eve can be incredibly stubborn, which is no real shock, considering her family. She doesn't back down easily, and loves a good fight or argument. She'll often pick fights just for the sake of something to do, though it's all in good fun and never over anything serious. She sticks very firmly to her convictions, and wavers only when she is proven totally and completely wrong.

INQUISITIVE
              xxx»» Eve was always a curious child; in her youth, her birth mother would enchant her with stories of the fae and ancient tales of their misadventures. Her parents often spent time with her outdoors, pointing out all the glories of nature and teaching her about plants and animals and everything under the sun. As such, she grew to be quite nosy. If faced with something she doesn't understand, she will immediately begin questioning someone, demanding answers that will help her grasp it. A simple conversation can be utterly derailed by the mere mention of something she's never heard of as she fires off question after question to know what it is.

DEVIOUS
              xxx»» Eve likes getting her way, and she's not above being sneaky to do it. At the orphanage, she became a master of sneaking around undetected to get into places she wasn't supposed to be. These skills were later honed by her adoptive father, who had an obsession with spying on his neighbors and friends. She's also excellent at talking her way out of trouble, playing the sweet, innocent card readily and often with great success. She's a very charismatic child, and often finds ways to make people forget why they were actually mad at her in the first place. She rarely feels any remorse for her actions, unless someone is actually hurt by them.

ADVENTUROUS
              xxx»» Hand in hand with her curious nature is her desire to, as she puts it, 'go forth and conquer!' What, precisely, she intends to conquer, has never been entirely clear. But, she has a great desire to go out in the world, to see things she's never seen, to experience things she's never experienced. She's something of an adrenaline junkie, courtesy of her adoptive father, and the greater the risk, the more satisfying the reward. While she hasn't a clue what she wants to do with her life once she's out of school, she knows one thing; she wants it to be dangerous and exciting. While not entirely fearless, she's not the sort of person to ever let her fear conquer her.

STRENGTHS
              xxx»» Sure of self
              xxx»» Open-minded
              WEAKNESSES
              xxx»» Temperamental
              xxx»» Can be a brat
              FEARS
              xxx»» Loud noises
              xxx»» Tight spaces

xxxxxxB A C K S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHILDHOOD
              xxx»» Aiobheal was the daughter of a very happy young Irish couple, living in a small village. She doesn't remember much of them. Of her father, she recalls his laugh, and the way his eyes would crinkle when he smiled. Of her mother, she remembers a beautiful singing voice and hair the color of the setting sun. She remembers being happy, and whole, and running in the backyard as soon as she'd learned to walk. Most of all, she remembers their voices, the way their accents lilted, so different from some of the other orphans, and the women who run the orphanage. She was almost four the night they died; already in bed, laying awake and talking to her friends, telling them a story, like her Mother did for her. It was raining that night... she heard noises downstairs, but thought nothing of it, until the bang sounded, followed by her mother's scream. Her eyes went wide, and she climbed off her bed and crawled under, shuddering as she heard the second bang, and stayed there until dawn. She called the police as soon as she summoned enough courage to leave her sanctuary, and everything after that is a blur. The next thing she knew, she was living in the orphanage, her only ties to home her favorite blanket and a book about the Fae that her mother used to read to her.

xxx»» After Melody left, Eve grew more and more anxious about the idea that she might never be adopted; her own parents were a distant memory, and while she still missed them and never wanted to replace them, she hated the orphanage, and hated it all the more now that she was alone. After a time, she grew bitter, believing she would never be adopted; she was too old, and people always wanted babies or toddlers. Tiny tots who would never remember any parents but them. But, one day, a young man came in, and he spoke to Eve. She was irritated at first, thinking that it was stupid of him to talk to her when he'd never consider adopting her, but much to her surprise, he did. For a while, she wondered if the only reason he'd done so was because he'd realized she was magic, like he was, but eventually, she decided it didn't matter why he'd adopted her, only that he had. Dominic took her home, and she met his girlfriend Gracie. The three bonded easily with one another, her new parent's personalities perfectly meshing with her own, until their combined forces were the bane of their neighbor's existence. Eve was surprised, but pleased, to discover she'd gotten not only a mum and dad, but a plethora of aunts and uncles as well (few of whom were actually related to her at all, but she wasn't particular about it). The greatest surprise came at the wedding of one couple, where she discovered that the bride, now her 'aunt,' was a member of the family that had adopted Melody. Thrilled to've reconnected with her best friend, it was as if they'd never been apart. Thanks to her birthday falling in September, they would even be attending Hogwarts together, which was quite possibly the best thing Eve had ever discovered.

SCHOOL YEARS
              xxx»» Eve's school years were more or less dominated by her Quidditch career. She didn't care to take on any other extracurricular activities, and any moment not spent on the pitch was a moment wasted. She didn't make first string until her fifth year, but apparently made enough of an impression with her background knowledge and determination that the newly-appointed captain Brandon saw fit to make her his second. His own promotion had come rather unexpectedly, with the intended captain having been removed from the team with little to no explanation. Eve took the spot with as much grace as she could muster, and began work on whipping the team into shape. While the Gryffindor team didn't fare spectacularly under her, they were hardly anything to laugh at, which she counted as a success. Her school years also saw her parents adopting two more children, something which Eve was at first very much against. The twins grew on her, though, even if she felt odd being around them when they were younger. Her studies were more or less focused on potions, given that her future plans included playing professional quidditch right up until the moment she decided she was done with the whole 'aging' thing and decided to become a vampire like her parents, at which point she reasoned she'd take up potion-making with her mother. She was drafted to the English International Quidditch Team during her seventh year by Eretria Whitethorne. She reasoned there might be rumors about nepotism playing a part in her recruitment, but didn't worry overmuch about them, since anyone who's spent five minutes in a room with the woman would know it was nonsense.
              xxxEXTRACURRICULARS »» Quidditch Years 1-7

ADULTHOOD
              xxx»» Eve graduated school with reasonably acceptable marks and a promised spot on a professional Quidditch team.

xxxxxxS C H O O L AND C A R E E Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDED »» Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
              HOUSE »» Gryffindor
              GRADUATED »» 2040
              OWL SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» A
              xxxCHARMS »» A
              xxxDEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS »» EE
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» A
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» A
              xxxPOTIONS »» O
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» P
              xxxALCHEMY »» EE
              xxxCARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES »» EE
              xxxCURSEBREAKING »» A
              xxxDIVINATION »» D
              xxxGHOST AND GHOUL STUDIES »» EE
              xxxWANDLESS MAGIC »» D

NEWT SCORES
              xxxCHARMS »» A
              xxxDEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS »» EE
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» EE
              xxxPOTIONS »» O
              xxxALCHEMY »» A
              xxxCARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES »» EE
              xxxCURSEBREAKING »» A
              xxxGHOST AND GHOUL STUDIES »» A

CURRENT JOB »» Beater for England International (pending)
              DREAM JOB »» Pro-Quidditch, followed by lazy vampire who moonlights (get it) as a Potioneer

xxxxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SEXUAL/ROMANTIC ORIENTATION »» Lesbian
              RELATIONSHIP STATUS »» Taken
              SIGNIFICANT OTHER »» Melody Blythe

FAMILY
              xxx»» Parents Dominic and Grace McHalen
              xxx»» Twin siblings Gwyneth and Rhydian McHalen
              FRIENDS
              xxx»» Best-Friend-That's-Her-Girlfriend Melody Blythe
              xxx»» Best-Friend-That's-Not-Her-Girlfriend Darian Yaxley
              ENEMIES
              xxx»» - - -
              ACQUAINTANCES
              xxx»» Class of 2040
              xxx»» Professional Quidditch Players

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:51 am
xxxxD O M I N I CxxxT H O M A SxxxM C H A L E N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Dom

AGE 36

BIRTHDAY 2 December 2007

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 12 ¾" English Oak, Griffin Hair

GENDER Male

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English, French, Welsh

FACECLAIM Logan Lerman [x]

xxxV A M P I R I S Mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CLAN Dragon Clan

TURNED BY Chris "Jedi" Whitethorne

DATE OF TURNING 8 August 2032

AGE AT TURNING 25

POWER Adoptive Muscle Memory *pending*

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2025

BEST LESSONS
                  Flying
                  Transfiguration
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Cursebreaking
                  Wandless Magic
                  Astronomy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Wandless Magic ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ P
                  Wandless Magic ~ D

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Broommaker

DREAM JOB Professional Quidditch Beater

■ COMPETITIVE Aggressively ambitious, he hates to lose. He'll endure any means and risk everything so long as he comes out the victor. (Plus, he's something of a sore loser.)
              ■ GOOFY He's lighthearted, playful, and animated; fond of using cartoonish expressions and exaggerated noises for a cheap laugh. A kid at heart, he'll always have more fun with the children rather than the adults of a group.
              ■ JEALOUS Petty can be an understatement. He has a habit of taking everything to heart, and is quick to imagine slights taken against him. He's rather shameless when it comes to securing his position (whatever that may be) and isn't afraid to vocalize such. (Or pout, if the occasion demands for it.)
              ■ AFFECTIONATE Tender, caring, and devoted to his friends and loved ones, he can seem a bit overbearing. Naturally family-oriented, he's quick to adopt a friend as family. He wears his heart on his sleeve and loves to hug people. (And also stalk them, sneak up on them, prank them, and tackle them from the shadows. It's all his way of saying "I love you." )
              ■ IRRATIONAL Never one to think things through, he always over or under-estimates a scenario. He makes mountains out of mole hills and brushes dragons off his shoulder like flies. Instead of using logic or reason, he drives on emotion. And, more often than not, he grossly dramatizes everything.
              ■ STUBBORN Dominic won't take no for an answer and he'll never back down. Admitting defeat is worse than death to him, and he'd rather stick it out till the dirty end than ever admit that he'd been wrong. He's impatient and hardheaded, which makes for a wonderfully annoying combination.

sweets
                  wizards chess
                  competition
                  children

DISLIKES
                  boredom
                  reprimanding
                  stoicism
                  dry comedy
                  bugs

HOBBIES
                  quidditch
                  stalking
                  spending money

STRENGTHS
                  adaptable
                  quick learner

WEAKNESSES
                  jealous
                  short-tempered

FEARS
                  dying alone
                  losing his family

CHILDHOOD Dominic was born to a very wealthy and prominent pureblood family. As the secondborn son to Charles and Mary-Louise Montague, he didn't have as much responsibility as his elder brother, Gabriel. Dominic was spoiled rotten, and his earliest memories can recall this. He had always been the baby of the family, had always gotten everything he wanted, and had always had an ambition for quidditch. When he was a toddler, his favorite toy with his miniature broom, and his favorite days were the quidditch games he and his brother and father went too.

SCHOOL YEARS When Dominic reached Hogwarts, he started to flail. At first, everything had seemed alright. He brought his camera with him on the train and boat ride, and again at the sorting feast. Once classes started, a clear line began to divide those purebloods true to the old ways, and literally everyone else. He made friends with Damien, and enemies with Adalaide and Michelle, eventually Marina and Grace too. But over the years, things began to change. Dominic and Damien changed. Their perspective changed. And so did their relationships with the rest of the school. Damien began to date Marina, and while the Edgeworth's reception of it wasn't welcoming, they warmed to it (Especially when Damien's mother killed herself.) Sad as that was, kinda, at least Damien and his da' started to get along. Dominic, on the other hand, hadn't been so lucky with his own parents. When they found out about him and Gracie, they tried to break it off. His mother even tried to bribe Grace. It didn't work. They cut him off financially, to the point where it was starting to bring shame to their name, so they reluctantly gave in. But when it became clear that Dominic had no intention of leaving his halfblood girlfriend, they kicked him out and cut ties for good.

POST GRADUATION Dominic moved in with Gracie, and while it seemed like all of their friends started to get married, they hadn't. He'd been too scared. His girlfriend was a vampire, after all, and that meant something. It meant he would die one day, it meant they could never have children, it meant that the life he had always wanted would never be the life he would have. But instead of ever seeing reason, he only saw the worst in every aspect. Dominic decided then, that, if he didn't actually do anything, then nothing bad could happen, right? Well, wrong. Because he and Grace wouldn't stop fighting about it. Even after they adopted a puppy, and then a little girl. Aiobheal ended up being the best thing to ever happen to them, but there was still one problem. He was aging, and he would die.

Grace and Aiobheal decided they would change Dominic's mind, one way or another. Eventually, Grace concocted an aging potion that would give him a glimpse into what his life would be like if he continued down the road of mortality. And it scared the bloody piss out of him. Honestly, it didn't really take much convincing after seeing all of this wrinkles and liver spots and saggy bollocks.

It took a bit of convincing for Chris to turn to Dominic, but not as much as he thought. By August 2032, he was a vampire. And tt seemed as though everyone but him had been wondering when the day would finally come, as if they had known all along and he was the only one who didn't. Still, it took some getting used too. He had to learn to control his strength, how to block out the unnecessary sounds and smells, how to stay hidden, and how to feed. Having Gracie, Chris and Ada to help him along, the transition came a bit easier to him than others. If anything, he misses sitting under the sun. But his life has been much more peaceful now. He had to quit his career in quidditch, and after several months, decided to become a broommaker. Then, in July of 2033, instead of having a big elaborate wedding like they planned, he and Grace eloped with Eve and a few close friends in attendance before parting ways to enjoy their honeymoon, leaving Eve in the care of Ada's mom with her best friend, Melody.

FAMILY Wife: Gracie McHalen ■ Adopted Daughter: Aiobheal McHalen ■ Brother: Gabriel Montague ■ Cousins: Annabelle and James Rich ■ 'Adopted' Uncle and Aunt: Wesley and Siobhan Edgeworth ■ 'Adopted' Aunt and Uncle: Natasha and Jonathan Blythe
              FRIENDS Damien and Marina Edgeworth ■ Chris and Ada Whitethorne ■ Nell and Rose Ellis-Hall ■ Rick Drage
              BEST FRIEND Damien Edgeworth
              WIFE Grace McHalen
              ENEMIES Virgil Ross (sorta) ■ Charles and Mary-Louise Montague
              PETS Smores, the hound dog

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATES MADE
■ age updated [10/8/18]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:46 pm
xxxxV I C T O R I AxxxM A R YxxxM C H A L E N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Victoria

AGE 9

BIRTHDAY 24 May 2031

BLOOD STATUS Muggle

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Alisa Bragina (Raffey Cassidy later) [x]

TO ATTEND Beech Green Primary School

GRADE N/A

BEST LESSONS
                  Art
                  English
                  History

WORST LESSONS
                  Maths
                  Biology
                  Chemistry

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Child

DREAM JOB Inventor

■ LOUD Victoria never stops talking. She is always talking or singing or humming. There is never silence when she is around and she is always loud. Even her whisper is a loud one and she fills her surroundings with infectious joy because of it. Laughing is her favourite passtime.
              ■ RESTLESS She is always moving. One thing Victoria isn't is still. She hates waiting and being patient is not something she knows. If she is forced to sit somewhere for long periods of time she is twtichy and shifting her position every 2 minutes.
              ■ SASSY lively, bold, and full of spirit; cheeky.... these are all words that describe Victoria. She is always full of sarcastic come backs and shifty sayings. She can not... not be sassy. She can't even begin to think about how to be nice and polite and gentle and a calm. A "young lady" she is not a young lady no matter how queenly her name sounds.
              ■ FEARLESS Victoria is fearless. Whether its jumping from one monkey bar to the next or turning her fatehr into the police or moving halfway across the country to live with people she is never afraid. And nothing can quell her terror of words that is always spewing from her mouth, even fear of rejection or hatred stands no chance against her.
              ■ FORCEFUL Victoria is very assertive. She never backs down from things and is always claiming things and wanting stuff her way. She will demand it her way until it happens and her new father only encourages this behavior by giving into it. Which she loves of course.
              ■ ECCENTRIC If anything is nomal about Victoria its the fact that she has no magic, but living in a world of magic even that is odd. She is odd in every other way too. She has weird phrasings and silly sentences, and she is always talking about wonderful ideas and far off places. Nothing brings her down and she is always bubbly.

Laughing
                  Dancing
                  Drawing
                  Climbing Things

DISLIKES
                  Sadness
                  Crying
                  Death
                  Silence
                  Anger

HOBBIES
                  Laughing
                  Drawing
                  Singing

STRENGTHS
                  Creativity
                  Fearless

WEAKNESSES
                  Restless
                  Sassy

FEARS
                  Silence

CHILDHOOD Born to Charles and Andrea Fae shortly after Aimee was adopted away per Andrea's request, Victoria was always a happy bubbly kid. She loved her family greatly. But she was not one to idly stand by injustices even when happening to her. So when her father first touched her she went to her mother the minute her father was at work. Of course Andrea was not a nice woman and blamed her daughter, yelling and screaming at her. So when her mother went to work and left her alone, Victoria walked to the closest police station and told them everything that happened including the fact that her mother left her alone at home while she went to work. She was immediately taken into CPS and they began looking for a foster home or orphanage to set her in. This was about when she mentioned the sister her mother had talked about once who was adopted by her father when her mother didn't want her anymore. They tracked down Aimee and Michael and Michael picked her up immediately. With Aimee as corroboration to what Victoria said, Charles and Andrea were quickly locked up and lost all parental rights and Michael adopted her as his own child.

She atttends muggle school, and sees no future of magic in her life. Unfortunately.

SCHOOL YEARS
              PRIMARY Information
              SECONDARY Information

FAMILY Andrea Fae(nee Celia) - Mother, Charles Fae - Father, Michael McHalen - Adopted Father, Aimee McHalen - Sister, Verily Holt - Adopted Sister, Elliryanna McHalen - Adopted Sister, Michelle - Adopted Sister, Gracie McHalen - Adopted Cousin, Kory McHalen - Adopted Nephew, Lilah Whitethorne - Adopted Niece, Lilith Whitethorne - Adopted Niece, Sawyer Holt - Adopted Niece, Aiobheal McHalen - Adopted Cousin
          FRIENDS Aimee McHalen, Elliryanna McHalen, Verily Holt, Kory McHalen, Lilah Whitethorne, Lilith Whitethorne, Sawyer Holt, Aiobheal McHalen
          BEST FRIEND Ostara
          ENEMIES Charles Fae
          PETS Ostara the Baby Iguana

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:48 pm
xxxxG W Y N E T HxxxS I W A NxxxM C H A L E N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Gwyn

AGE 10

BIRTHDAY 30 November 2030

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Length, Wood, Core, Flexibility, Texture

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Diana Pentovich (Lyndsy Fonseca later) [x]

TO ATTEND Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR Future First Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Child

DREAM JOB Mermaid

■ ADAPTABLE Gwyneth is adaptable. Its the basis of who she is. She can remove herself from situations and analyze them before making decisions and allowing herself to mold to the situations as needed.
              ■ CLUMSY Gwyn is very clumsy. You hand her something there is a 75% chance she will drop it. She trips over things and runs into corners of tables. She is prone to having multiple bruises at once in various state of healing from all her bumps and bangs.
              ■ REBELLIOUS Rules are for scmucks. Thats her statement. She doesn't understand the point of following ideas others put in place to keep her safe. She can keep herself and her brother safe perfectly fine. Thank you very much.
              ■ PLAYFUL She's also playful though. Gwyn loves to goof around and giggle and run. Lots of running. She loves running. Especially with her brother. Anything with her brother is the best though.
              ■ PEOPLE-ORIENTED She loves people. She loves to be around people and in crowds. She is a social being and she hates to be alone. Which is why she's lucky she has a twin. She's never had to be alone her entire life! Her and Rhydian even shared a room at their old house and the orphanage! She basically hasn't spent a minute without him... ever. (besides the like 5 minutes between her birth and his but that barely counts). She's very attached.
              ■ ENGAGED She is very engaged with her surroundings and her emotions. As well as other's emotions. She enjoys feeding off the tone of a room and is easily effected by the people around her. Which can be good and bad depending on the people around her and the emotions around her.

Playing
                  Swimming
                  Mermaids
                  Water

DISLIKES
                  Anger
                  Sadness
                  Fear
                  Staying Still
                  Loneliness

HOBBIES
                  Eating Sweets
                  Playing with Rhydian
                  Running

STRENGTHS
                  Playful
                  Adaptable

WEAKNESSES
                  Clumsy
                  Rebellious

FEARS
                  Being Alone
                  Eve Hating Her Forever

CHILDHOOD Gwyneth Siwan McHalen was born Gwyneth Siwan Driscoll in Wales. She was born first and about 5 minutes later her brother came alone. Her mother died of complications and they were left with their single father who was a mess. To say the least. But he tried because he loved them and their dead mother very much. And they grew up happy and loved and cared for. They were taught both Welsh, their native language, and English and they generally babbled along in perfect Welsh and broken English. When they neared the age of 4 they began showing magic. Apparently their mother had been witch and never told their father. Him being a religious man thought they were possessed by the devil and dropped them off with a Priest to be exorcised. When he never returned for them, it was revealed he had killed himself. The priest left them with an orphanage, informing the caretaker that they were "hell spawn". They were only at the orphanage for about a month before a nice couple came to meet them late at night. They got to stay up past bedtime and everything. Apparently the wife had been interested BECAUSE they were labeled as hell spawn! When they were adopted and brought home to meet their new big sister, it was revealed the family was magical! And their new parents were both vampires and witches and wizards! And apparently they were too based on their abilities! Gwyn was just happy they'd been adopted together.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Information
              SECOND YEAR Information
              THIRD YEAR Information
              FOURTH YEAR Information
              FIFTH YEAR Information
              SIXTH YEAR Information
              SEVENTH YEAR Information

FAMILY Dominic McHalen - Adopted Father, Grace McHalen - Adopted Mother, Aiobheal McHalen - Adopted Sister, Rhydian McHalen - Twin Brother, Elliryanna McHalen - Adopted Aunt, Chalmes Whitethorne - Adopted Uncle, Chance Whitethorne - Adopted Cousin, Kory McHalen-Rowley - Adopted Cousin, Lilah Whitethorne - Adopted Cousin, Lilith Whitethorne - Adopted Cousin, Verily Holt - Adopted Aunt, Kenneth Holt - Adopted Uncle, Sawyer Holt - Adopted Cousin, Michelle - Adopted Aunt, Aimee McHalen - Adopted Aunt
          FRIENDS Rhydian McHalen
          BEST FRIEND Rhydian McHalen
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Name

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:51 pm
xxxxR H Y D I A NxxxM A D O GxxxM C H A L E N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Rhydie

AGE 12

BIRTHDAY 30 November 2030

BLOOD STATUS halfblood

WAND 14" Apple, Unicorn Hair, supple

GENDER male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION unsure

LANGUAGES SPOKEN Welsh, English

FACECLAIM Chandler Canterbury (4-12) [x] Sean O'Donnell (12-17) [x] Brant Daugherty (18+) [x]

ATTENDING Hogwarts

HOUSE ---

YEAR 2nd

BEST LESSONS
                  DADA
                  Flying
                  Herbology

WORST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Transfigurations
                  Astronomy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Kid

DREAM JOB Quidditch Player or Duelist

■ HYPERACTIVE There is no such thing as too much energy for Rhydian. He's always bouncing off the walls, running, climbing, jumping, or skipping. He hates sitting still, and vocally protests when having to do so.
              ■ DISORGANIZED Forgetful and impatient, he doesn't like to take the time to be orderly, or clean after himself, or put something back where he found it. He has a tendency to grab random objects and drop them off somewhere else, causing others to think they've misplaced something when really, he had just moved it and forgotten.
              ■ QUIRKY Rhydian finds joy in the unusual and too-often looked over. He fancies odd, outdated clothing and loves the sound of elevator music. He speaks his mind about his odd theories and wonders and beliefs, and feels no shame in being himself.
              ■ IMPULSIVE "Think first and act second" will never be a term to apply to Rhydian. He will always jump before he looks, and he will never think about the consequences of his actions until it's too late. In Rhydian's opinion, life is just about trying to have as much fun as you can.
              ■ WILLING Never the type to say no, he's always down to play, to hang out, or prank someone. He's more than happy to lend a helping hand to anyone who might ask. Even if it's for something he might not personally agree with, it's just hard for him to say no.
              ■ HUMOROUS Despite everything that's happened, Rhydian can still find joy in the little things. He'll find a way to laugh at anything. His sense of humor at this age usually consists of immature words like "arse" and "duty" and anytime someone burps or farts.

VALUES
                  family
                  loyalty
                  honesty

playgrounds
                  quidditch
                  dolls and action figures
                  video games

DISLIKES
                  quiet time
                  math
                  cleaning
                  buttoned shirts
                  public displays of affection

HOBBIES
                  playing with Gwyn
                  outdoor adventures
                  broom-riding

STRENGTHS
                  shameless
                  outgoing

WEAKNESSES
                  attention-span
                  procrastinates

FEARS
                  losing Gwyn forever
                  slenderman

CHILDHOOD Born Rhydian Madog Driscoll just five minutes after his twin sister, Gwyneth, their mother then died shortly after childbirth. It ruined their father. But he struggled to give his children everything they deserved, it's what the love of his life would have wanted. So he devoted all of himself to his children, they were all he had. Rhydian and Gwyn were taught Welsh and English, but they spent most of their time playing and trying to create their own gibberish language that no else could understand.

Despite the few occasions where the twins wondered why they didn't have a mam like every other family did; their life had been a happy one. When they turned four, however, odd things started to happen. Rhydian never quite noticed why his tad was starting to act so weird, so different. He was almost crazy, and Rhydian thought it the most hilarious thing, at first. Until it seemed like they weren't wanted anymore. Rhydian never quite understood what happened, or why their father kept bringing an old man in black and white clothes, flinging funny tasting water on them and chanting in his own made-up language, every once in a while calling them "devils' children." Rhydian wasn't liking this game anymore, he just wanted his tad back so they could go home. But one day, he never came back. When they were brought to the orphanage, Rhydian couldn't understand why.

He always thought their tad would come back for them. Maybe he got lost? Maybe he was fighting the slenderman monster under their beds and got hurt? Maybe he was in a hospital? Eventually, Rhydian came to terms with the word "death" and what it meant exactly. (Their father had committed suicide.) But at least he always had Gwyn. A month had passed when an unusual family came to meet them in the night. Rhydian almost fell asleep, but he was glad he didn't. They were weird! Just like Rhydie and Gwyn! But they were nice, and they seemed to like that he and his sister were "hellspawn". Unsure of what to think, he followed behind Gwyn everywhere during the move, especially when they met their new big sister, Eve. Turns out, they're magic! All of them! Rhydie and Gwyn and Eve are all magic! Their new parents are vampires, too!

SCHOOL YEARS
                  2043-'44 FIRST YEAR The school year could not have come faster; until it did, and then both Rhydian and Gwyneth got sick. They were confined to the infirmary for most of the year.
                  ___EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2044-'45 SECOND YEAR ---
                  ___ EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2045-'46 THIRD YEAR ---
                  ___ EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2046-'47 FOURTH YEAR ---
                  ___ EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2047-'48 FIFTH YEAR ---
                  ___ EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2048-'49 SIXTH YEAR ---
                  ___ EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2049-'50 SEVENTH YEAR ---
                  ___ EXTRACURRICULARS ---

POST GRADUATION ---

FAMILY Dominic McHalen - Adopted Father, Grace McHalen - Adopted Mother, Aiobheal McHalen - Adopted Sister, Gwyneth McHalen - Twin Sister Elliryanna McHalen - Adopted Aunt, Chalmes Whitethorne - Adopted Uncle, Chance Whitethorne - Adopted Cousin, Kory McHalen-Rowley - Adopted Cousin, Lilah Whitethorne - Adopted Cousin, Lilith Whitethorne - Adopted Cousin, Verily Holt - Adopted Aunt, Kenneth Holt - Adopted Uncle, Sawyer Holt - Adopted Cousin, Michelle - Adopted Aunt, Aimee McHalen - Adopted Aunt
              FRIENDS ---
              BEST FRIEND Gwyn
              ROMANTIC INTEREST ---
              ENEMIES ---
              PETS ---

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATES MADE
■ Updated to second year [10/8/18]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points