Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[PRP Jauhar FIN] Opposites Attract...Maybe? ~ Rishi & Jera ~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:34 pm
Rishima was doing what it was that he was trying to get better at doing, that being sneaking around. It was something that could be a bit interesting and difficult given he kinda stuck out... the fact that he had a growling, grumbling, and rather unfriendly Radaku traveling with him. Giving his familiar a glance he sighed a little bit, "You could try to be a little more friendly." He suggested in a quiet tone of voice, one that got him no response other the Itzal giving a sound that was rather akin to a huff. It was something that had the halfbreed giving a bit of a shake of his head, "Alright, I won't force you, I am just saying." He really did feel that his pet should be a little more friendly, how was he to make friends if the beast growled at everyone?

Hurried for a couple steps so that he could fall into step alongside the dark blue creature he reached a hand out to stroke his smooth, knot free mane that he had spent a lot of time brushing out this morning after he'd groomed his own hair. The creature had actually been rather good about it, lazing across his lap as he brushed out him out. He had a feeling that if anyone else tried a thing though that they might very well loose a hand... Itzal was... well he was biased to an extreme. Rishima could pet him, hug him, brush him, feed him, everything short of carry him around so the beast was a little big for that... but anyone else so much as looked at him and he would set to snarling. It was a bit of a bother in some ways but at the same time it did give Rishi something that allowed him to be set apart from his mother in a way. Something that was all his own.

"I wonder if we can find something interesting to do." He mused to himself, maybe they could take a walk outside of the village? The idea was one that had his heart thudding in his chest. The last time he'd done that, though he didn't get that far outside, was when he found Itzal. He'd been busy since with taking care of his new pet not to mention his mother was keeping a closer eye on him... something seemed to call her away today though giving him the chance to duck out, "Want to go on a walk? Maybe we can find something nice for you to eat." Not that Itzal was picky in the least bit but still the halfbreed rather enjoyed spoiling his new friend. Likely given that Itzal was, at the moment, his only friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:29 pm
The alkidike woman was actually exploring, the other group of her tribes women had stopped and didn't yet know she was on their trail, but she figured if she explored and came back with knowledge or even some information to what the other tribes where doing she would earn more respect amongst them. Why they had left her behind was beyond her, but she was soon to rectify it. The glow of the mushrooms illuminated the forest floor just enough she had little troubles remaining silent. Jahaur's forest's was very similar to the ones in her own home land, though these tree's belonged to her people and the land as well...so it was natural that she felt at home here.

Earlier she had heard some noise and clambered up a tree to wait and pounce on the unsuspecting victim. If it was a shifter she sure would beat them to a pulp! Jerarda would surely prove that the alkidikes were the superior race and not one to be messed with. Holding onto the branch she leaned out as far as she dared, scanning the forest floor for whatever she had heard moments before coming up into the tree. Antenna twitched feeling for vibrations and she turned her head sharply as she could of sworn she heard a voice.

It..was male and sounded rather young, no that wasn't the right word...the only word she could describe him was...'fresh meat'. Grinning she quickly retracted herself to the tree and like some cat like creatures she had seen she quietly skulked across the branch, ever so slow...as if she believed she couldn't be seen there. Her yellowish skin however didn't help to blend in with the foliage not matter how much she believed she was invisible.

Jerarda only paused when she caught a glimpse of him, the white skin was a dead give away of being a shifter, but he had...a large...dog like creature at his side. You'd think this would give her pause but all she could think of was 'alright another trophy to bring back'. Still it seemed a shame to have to kill the poor beast. It wasn't its fault the shifter had captured it and tamed it. No she would get rid of its slaver and set it free.

Now the only question was to see how she could get close enough to launch a sneak attack.  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 pm
Itzal gave pause, tail lashing from side to side, and his sharp teeth barred suddenly and a growling sound escaped from his throat. It would seem that the beast wasn't all that happy over something though what it was exactly the young pretice couldn't say. Rishima's mismatched gaze fell to his pet for a long moment before he looked from side to side, "What is it, Itzal?" He asked, resting on hand on the beast's back before he looked around them. He saw nothing out of the ordinary though... it was just the two of them, it was a nice, quiet night, and the night was just... peaceful, "Do you smell something tasty, perhaps?" Maybe he smelled prey out there?

As he took a step forward closer to his pet he suddenly gave pause, his antennae twitching, "Ahh... wait..." Something was out there, wasn't there? What it wasn't he couldn't say but he knew that there was in fact something watching him, "Come on, Itzal, we should probably keep going." He didn't want to risk either of them getting hurt after all just because he was wanting to break a couple rules and go for a walk outside.

Of course while he was all for going back home it would seem the dark blue Radaku wasn't. He sniffed around, tail lashing, and seemed to be following along after the scent of the one that was out there, determined to find whoever or whatever it was that was out there and make sure that the threat didn't his boy, "Come on Itzal... you really don't have to chase it off." He said, whatever had gotten the beast out of sorts wasn't coming out of hiding so Rishima didn't think there was anything to fear. How wrong the boy was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 pm
Jerarda watched from her perch as the reptilian beast one she recognized but couldn't name seemed to be seeking her out. Damnit that beautiful creature was going to ruin her hiding spot, tossing about some idea's in her head she wondered which of them would prove most advantageous. Figuring sticking to the tree's would be best for now, that creature below was not meant to climb things such as this. Rising to stand and giving her most dramatic stance she looked down upon the man who dared to walk these forests.

"Call off your beast and no harm will come to it or you." She called out in a low and commanding voice. After all she was related to one of the leaders of her tribe it only made sense she could draw peoples attention with such ease. She could only imagine how she must look to him, standing tall and proud a scowl on her face. She never desired a weapon before but she thought on how having a spear would look so intimidating.

No she only wore her shorts, a bandage around her chest to keep things in place as well bandages on her hands and feet. Jerarda had developed her own fighting style and it didn't require the use of weapons. Her hair was dramatically cut, shaved on both sides of her head the middle pulled back into a pony tail. She looked more like a man than any woman which seemed ironic for the one she was about to face.  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:28 pm
Rishima gave a squeak sound when he heard the commanding voice ordering him to call off Itzal and that no harm would come to them then. Lifting his gaze he starred at the woman who was standing above him on the branch of a tree, looking as commanding at the moment as her tone had implied. He starred for a moment at her before his antennae gave another twitch. So she was the one that had Itzal in such a mood, huh? One of his people, though a lot different in looks and dress then those that he knew, looking a lot more... manly then most though. It was a strange thing to all her given that she was from a, mostly, all woman tribe aside from the occasional hiccup like Rishima.

"Ahh... I would call him off but he's not exactly... well the most well trained." He said, flushing just a bit, his silver skin coloring a bit. While he wanted to call the Radaku off he knew that he really couldn't, not when the beast had taken it upon himself to keep him safe ever since they'd met. Itzal was a strange sort of creature, one that stuck to something after he'd decided it in a rather zealous manner. One hand resting on his familiar's back he scratched him between the shoulder blades, something that Itzal found the most soothing, and gave him a smile, "It will be alright, she is one of my sisters, Itzal, let's not start any infighting, alright?" There were plenty of others that he could worry about and allow the Radaku to chase and snap at, this one though it seemed to be very out of place. He knew full well that his mother wouldn't be all that pleased with him if he allowed to Itzal to bite any of his fellow Alkidike. If anything he should be making friendly with her since she was full blooded and someone that was likely a well loved member of their people. This woman, she just an air about her that seemed to make her appear as the exact sort of person that would go far in their tribe, someone he could see standing alongside his mother in battle one day.

"Please forgive Itzal, he taken it upon himself to be my protector." He explained, looking a little embarrassed over the fact that his animal friend seemed to want to play bodyguard. He smiled up at the woman, hoping that she would understand that Itzal didn't mean any harm aside from wanting to chase off those that would threaten the one that he'd decided belonged to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:27 pm
Jerarda shock at the sheer fact the radaku wasn't trained was quickly covered up, after all she couldn't let the other know she had expected it to obey every command. Isn't that the point of having a fierce pet? Sighing she didn't move from her spot, only squinting down at him about to tell him off for daring to call her a sister...and then she noticed it. The antenna. How could she of missed it before? Perhaps she had been so absorbed with his silver skin that she didn't acknowledge it. But now her surprise was clearly on her face, and she scooted down from the tree with as much grace as a raindrop down a leaf.

Upon landing she stood up, standing tall after all it was a proud fact that her people were taller than the other races, she seemed a bit dissapointed he seemed rather short for a alkidike...even for a mix breed. Jerarda had never come across a mix breed before and ....it being male really threw her off. Everything about him screamed underling and yet...he was...a sister. Allowing the word to roll around in her head as she approached slowly. Jerarda slowed her approach and stopped a few feet away to allow the Radaku to get use to her presence and to not seem as threatening to the other.

Best to be diplomatic...in this situation she supposed.

"I am Jerarda of the Alkidikes....sister, you have been gone too long." SHe managed to say and was impressed with herself. Well she was a born leader after all.  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 pm
Rishima watched as the woman came down off of her perch and moved toward him, the look on her face being one that he was kind of used to by now. How often had those outside of his village looked at him with that exact look after all? One of antennae gave a little twitch before he gave her a smile, his hand continuing to pet Itzal in an attempt to keep him calm, "See, it's alright, Itzal." He murmured to the beast that appeared to remain on guard, the end of his tail twitching just a bit, giving the occasional little growl in his throat as though to tell the woman that he had an eye on her.

When the woman introduced herself he gave a smile, "Jerarada, it is good to meet with you, I am called Rishima." He said, shocked as well as awed that she had referred to him as sister, it made him feel as though she were accepting him a way that not all of the Alkidike did given that he was half Shifter, the tribe that they saw as the biggest thorn in their collective sides since they were competing for the same lands and resources that the Alkidike had long ago claimed as their own, "Ahh... gone too long?" He asked, flushing a little, "Mother sent you after me?" He asked, chewing on his lower lip at the thought. He wasn't sure what he thought of the idea, that she was sent to fetch him as though he were nothing more then a wayward youngling... but then again that was kind of what he was since he had been sneaking off, huh? He'd only hoped for a bit of fresh air but it would appear as though that wasn't what he was getting tonight.

Running his fingers through Itzal's mane he gave a nod, "If it's time to head home we can be on our way. I am sorry that you had to be sent after me, Sister." He said, sounding embarrassed over it all. He would need to apologize to his mother before asking the woman not to hassle others in the tribe by sending them after him... it seemed silly to waste resources of their people in such a manner after all. Especially when there were bigger threats to worry about then one prentice wandering off on a night time walk around the edge of the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:59 pm
Mother? Jerarda blinked at 'her' words, it was the only way she could wrap her head around ...Rishima. The appearance of a man's body but looking similar to an alkidike she could and would only refer to him as she from now on. As he continued to keep the beast at bay she had a feeling that it was literally there for a personal reason. Either that or 'mother' was entirely in control here. And she had a feeling 'she' didn't mean the great earth tree mother. But someone much more physical controlling 'her'.

"No sister Rishima," She called out trying to stop 'her' before moving to stop herself. The last thing she wanted to do was look weak in front of the other one. "I am here out of my own desires, " She couldn't tell him that she had just happened upon him by accident it would seem like she wasn't the one in control. "I came to...meet you there is a gathering of alkidikes that are heading for new lands...I thought you should come."

Okay so that was an outright lie. But she figured since she was going with her sisters she may as well bring this one with her. No sense leaving 'her' behind, after all she could always use an excuse to show off.  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:10 pm
Rishima gave a sighing sound of relief when it would appear that the other Alkidike woman hadn't been sent by his mother. How embarrassing would that have been? So she was here of her own desires? That was a new one, "You are talking to me of your own desire... that is nice of you." He said, antennae twitching in a happy manner now, his mismatched eyes sparkling a bit. He knew that he shouldn't be that excited over the fact that the woman was wanting to talk to him but he couldn't help it, this was a nice turn of events after all. Of course his excitement seemed to get tempered a bit when she mentioned that she had come to meet with him because there was a gathering of their people that were heading for new lands and that he should come.

The young halfbreed's eyes went rather wide and he gave a bit of a choked sound, "Ahh... m-me? Oh, I-I don't know..." He hadn't even left his own village before, let along going toward new lands. The idea was a rather foreign one and almost scary in a way. He didn't know if he was ready to leave his village... especially if it meant meeting with a bunch of his other sisters, what if he wasn't welcome among them on their journey because he wasn't like them? At the same time he couldn't help but to wonder about the new lands that they were going to. Were they heading into, what was it called, Tale? Or was it another place? After a moment he glanced away, "I don't know if I could go on such a journey... my mother wouldn't be too pleased with me sneaking out of the house let alone going to a strange new land." He said, antennae wilting a little as he admitted to such a thing. How nice would it be to be more free spirited and commanding like this woman. He wondered idly if he'd been born a girl if he would have had more freedom to come and go or if the same might apply if his father hadn't gone missing.

"I am sorry to make you come so far to talk to me when I am unable to join you and the others on the journey." He said in a quiet tone of voice. As if sensing that his master was now out of sorts by what was being said to him Itzal turned to him, nuzzling against his side, giving a little purring sound at him, wanting him to perk up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 pm
Jerarda seemed unimpressed by 'her' response, for being one of her sisters, half breed or not 'she' seemed very conditioned in being timid...helpless. It frustrated her and made unwilling to accept the answer she was given.

"You are part Alkidike, a proud race of sisters who do not fear the unknown, we welcome the challenge of exploring new lands, testing our prowess against other races. Are you not proud to be one of our sisters?" Her words were demanding as if the sheer thought of Rishima being cowardly was sickening. How could 'her' caregiver be happy with how she acts? If only she knew this was how the caregiver wanted Rishima to be.

"No you will come with us, I will take you with me if I have to." Jerarda nodded her head as if yes this was the best idea, and of course it was it was hers.  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:45 pm
Rishima starred at Jerarda as the woman set to scolding him in such a manner, making him wonder if she was right. He was a part of a proud race of sisters, shouldn't he be as she was? Shouldn't he be eager to welcome the challenge of exploring new lands? Testing his prowess? All of that? He had been thinking about trying to get out more but he was just so used to being at home, watching his mother and the other villagers going about their day, the most exciting thing that had happened to him was his venture outside the village in which he met Itzal. Did he actually dare though? Leaving the village for a little walk was the most he'd done so far and anything more... it seemed so big!

Shifting in place he found himself looking up at Jerarda, "Ahh... I... I am proud to be an Alkidike, I want to be one even if I am only half it's all I have ever known... It's just... I feel that I haven't found my my path or my footing upon it..." He'd never met his father after all so he knew nothing about the Shifters other then the most basic of things that one could learn through rumor.

When the woman was suddenly announcing to him that he would be coming with them, that she would take him with her if she had to his mismatched eyes went rather wide, "W-What? I... you will take me if you have to? What do you mean, sister?" He asked of her, sounding a little bit shocked about it. Wait, did she mean to drag him off even if he wasn't ready to go? What would his mother think? She wouldn't be pleased, not in the least, she wanted him to stay where she could look after him after all. And what would Itzal think? He doubted that the beast would be too terribly amused by the idea of someone kidnapping him. Still... there was a part of Rishima, a tiny part, that found the idea of being taken to the gathering by Jerarda as being... intriguing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:26 pm
Jerarda didn't seem convinced by 'her' words, after all 'she' claimed to be proud of 'her' blood line and yet didn't seem willing enough to prove it. Scowling at him she made the gesture of 'rolling up her sleeves' though she had none and then took another step forward, closer to Rishima as if she was going to be good about her declaration.

"An Alkidike does not fear the unkown, you will prove yourself as one of our 'sister's' by coming with me. I declare it so." Came her final decision, if she needed to she would scoop him up and run off into the forest that lay beyond them. She would need to escape into the tree's to avoid the snarling jaws of the radaku. Jerarda wouldn't admit she was nervous about it, but she'd much rather NOT have to deal with that as well a potentially thrashing person as well in her arms.

"Shall you come with me willingly Rishima? Can you prove to me you are more than just a coward? Or one of my sisters?"  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:36 pm
Declared it to be so...? He blinked a couple times, eyes going wide, and then he shifted in place, "I..." She wanted him to prove himself by going with her, was even declaring it to be so... he felt so torn. This was it, wasn't it? He had been looking for a way to move forward and yet he had always been unable to do so alone. What if she was sent to him by Aisha? She was here to help him to become a more valid member of his tribe, something that he'd always wanted so he shouldn't deny her, right?

"I... do want to go but my mother would panic if I were to leave without word." He told her, "I don't want to be a coward, I want to follow you, sister but I need to leave a note or something, so she doesn't think that I vanished in the same way that father did." He explained, not wanting for her to hate him or think that he was trying to get out of this. The idea of going on this adventure to where the other Alkidike were gathering was... well it was exciting and terrifying all rolled into one. Before he could run off for adventure though he needed to be responsible, needed to leave a note for his mother, right?

Glancing back toward the village, and the direction that his home was in, "She is away at the moment, called away by something, I could go back and leave a note." He murmured, then looked back to Jerarda, his silver antennae giving a twitch, "Will you come? Or wait here?" He asked of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:32 am
Jerarda was getting impatient, no matter how well she tried to play the diplomat she was just...god awful at it. She could always be impresive at the beginning, seeming to hold her own, her anger under control her impatience vast but the more a conversation wore on the more you could see her demeanor fray and split around the edges.

'She' had requested to leave a note, and though it caused her to want to shout at 'her' and give the largest eye roll she figured that it was probably best to not represent the ...majority of her people. Jerarda showed respect to the elders and the leaders for it helped with her standing in the tribe. No matter how annoying it may be.

"You ...show great respect to your...caretaker." She refused to call the woman 'mother' for the only mother was the Great Tree to her. "....If we are quick..I cannot garuntee that the group of Alkidikes will linger longer, we have been spotted by the other tribes. Perhaps while we run you can tell me what you know about them." Jerarda pressed turning to look around as if figuring out the best way to locate the direction the needed to go in.

"Lead sister. I will ...keep up." Follow wasn't exactly a word she used either. Jerarda led not followed.  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:22 am
Rishima gave a sigh of relief when he was told that he could leave a note but that they had to be quite about it. This was a good thing, right? This meant that he would be able to go on an adventure, right? Of course as he was walking toward his house he realized that this meant that he was leaving home, leaving the village, going somewhere unknown and possible dangerous. That was a little intimidating for someone that was a bit of a homebody and yet a part of him was eager to do this. He wanted to be a real member of the tribe and he felt that somehow this woman, as domineering as she may be, was going to be the one to lead him down the right path.

As they reached his place he paused at the door, looked around, and then slipped inside. It was still quiet, as well as dark, meaning that his mother wasn't around still. She must have been caught up by something important which had him wondering where she had gone. No matter, he had to do this quickly, right? The first thing that he did was to write out the note and nothing he'd ever done in his life seemed more difficult. He was telling her that he was leaving home, striking out on with one of his sisters, not to worry that he wasn't alone since had that sister and Itzal with him, and that he would bring supplies. It was ended with his love and that he would be home, then he set it where he knew she would find it. Once that was done he hurried to her room, grabbing one of her empty packs, and went about filling it with things he might need, everything from water flasks, to food, to some clothing. He debated taking a weapon but knew that, as a prentice, even if he were pushing it describing himself as that, he knew that he couldn't have a real weapon. He would rely on Jerarda and Itzal he supposed.

Once done he slung his pack over his shoulder and headed for the door to where the other two were waiting, "Alright, I... I think I am ready." If it were possible to be ready for such a thing at least.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff